>>124928653

Niggers are scum.

Other urls found in this thread:

wdrb.com/story/32707705/state-officials-suspend-louisville-judge-olu-stevens-for-90-days-without-pay
discord.gg/mREbnqv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is now a nigger hate thread.

niceeeeeee

that judge is notoriously racist and the worst he got was 90 days suspension

wdrb.com/story/32707705/state-officials-suspend-louisville-judge-olu-stevens-for-90-days-without-pay

Is it OK if I don't feel sorry for him because he's not white and America got 0.00000000001 whiter?

straight up meth addicts

Fuck you, you piece of shit.

Cuck

one mulatto, one negro, and one coal burner removed form society+gene pool?

I call this a win

yeah but nevertheless he was a nice looking kid.

leftypol discord: discord.gg/mREbnqv

lol looked like a turd as all mongrels do. Get fucked Guido.

It isn't just okay, user, it's outstanding.
Nigger

looks like a typical wife in the UK. shitty as fuck looking. nasty ugly diseased whores over there. thank god i l live in america and gives no fucks. hotties everywhere need my dick

Why do their jaws jut out so much?

this is the normal and healthy viewpoint to have.

no altruism for muds or traitors.

>kansas

There was a Swedish politician for the green party who after leaving her post accepted a UN mission to Congo along with an American UN worker to investigate an alleged genocide by the regime. She was kidnapped and 2-3 weeks later her body along with the American and their Congolese driver were found in shallow graves in the jungle. Her head had been separated from the body, and most likely she had been raped before she was killed. The footage of her decapitation apparently caused an outrage when it was viewed by the UN. I'm not sure if this footage has been released or leaked to the general public but I'm surprised I haven't seen lots of threads about this incident here on Sup Forums.

>I couldn't find a girlfriend and I was gonna get some

It was posted on Sup Forums