How strong is the Bundeswehr? Can they take on an Islamic uprising...

How strong is the Bundeswehr? Can they take on an Islamic uprising? Lets say that at this moment in time the French military has already fallen and most of France is under Jihad, halve of Sweden is conquered, Belgium is being invaded/civil war by French jihadists, UK is in a civil war, Southern Netherlands is conquered.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/feature/germanys-military-dying-13748
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At this point the German military is more likely to invade peoples homes to redistribute their wives and daughters to immigrants by force.

I'm amazed they let them keep he iron cross. Seems like an oudated, shameful symbol focused on the past of Germany. German, Syrian, or Turkish we are all humans, we all sleep under the same sky. They should change the logo to something reflecting that, like a crescent moon and a star, for example.

weaker than wehermacht in its prime time

This.

was about to write the same.

They are only days from invading people's homes and shooting everyone who isn't dark-skinned enough

Stop asking stupid Questions

As in your scenario, yes. they definetly could.
Though small arms are common among german citizens, they are not as common among islamic migrants (including 2nd and 3rd gen.) as Sup Forums might think.
In other words: The number of illegal guns in Germany is quite smaller than the ones legally owned.
That means any Bundeswehr squad has a great advantage in firepower over any ragtag band of islamic marauders.

DELETE THIS

and in communications in all weather combat combat ops but most importantly the BW will not fight on home soil as long the V fall is not call out.

Islamsit have to worry about GSG units about SEK and most important BND.

Thats whole other caliber.

prove it, the BW in its staate can kick the Wehrmachts ass in its prime without a problem but expecting from shitposter the fine details of warfare is delusional.

That's true.
That's why I stressed OP's scenario where civil war was allready raging in and around Germany.

They would sooner arrest a German trying to save his wife from rapefugees

>How strong is the Bundeswehr?

They are joke when compared to what they were just 15 years ago.

From what i can tell, the Bundeswehr, like a lot of European militaries (probably including the uk too) just functions as a honeytrap for anyone with views right wing enough to want to fight/and or serve their country.
Lets the government have near complete control over them for the rest of their lives, even if they only spend four years as a soldier.

They will eventually chimpout and destroy europe once again.

AND I'LL BE FUCKING GLAD.

We are all living in 2017 while OP is living in 2027

>How strong is the Bundeswehr? Can they take on an Islamic uprising?

They come to NATO exercizes with brooms instead of guns. Tell me how strong they are with their Broom-Fu.

If they had complete freedom to operate (so be able to execute brownies at sight) they easily could take them. A group of 80 IQ retards with AK47s and RPG7s is an entirely different animal than a professional army with a command structure and armor, however cucked they may be.

>implying the European militaries would chimp out
>the leftists aren't in control

Does the Bundeswehr have political officers (commissars) yet?

stronger then you. only france russia and USA can kick our asses every one else is pretty much dead and under us.

You underestimate the military. USSR had to murder 2/3 officer corps create entire DIVISIONS of NKVD faggots to contain their threat.

There must be unbelieveable levels of vetting and indocrination for an leftist army to exist in such conditions.
AND THEN:
>A proper functioning and fighting capable army
>A regime-loyal leftist rabble
PICK ONE.

Last time I checked, they had some serious issues

nationalinterest.org/feature/germanys-military-dying-13748

Russkies are different from German military as you don't have to be reminded a whole lot of atrocities from globalist bastards

Anyway, german army and shit, they lost (rather, had been subject to eradication) their military traditions; organization is broken, noone wants to fight for the piece of shit that germany is. Some people had not yet lost their hope though. These WILL chimp out and lead the people when they will witness their own destruction.

It will be hell.

soon, just wait a few weeks

Leo3 when?

We stand ready to accept German refugees. You will be put in temporary immigrant camps, given a good shower and then sent to your regiments where you will be given weapons and the chance to reclaim any land around our borders you choose. Air support will be provided by us.

>Implying the German Army wouldn't aid the Islamic Uprising.

This. Talking about throwing out patriotics and reforming the bundeswehr. Just one look at Leyen's career makes it clear what she stands for

>given a good shower
And i hoped that implied gassing them. Fuck, you kikes are really disappointing. Can you at least once do something directly?

only if the USA will fall as the goal they yess off coarse.

>given a good shower
>Checks flag
I see what you did there

>How strong is the Bundeswehr?
One of the most tragic of M*rkel's policies in the last years was to drastically cut the Bundeswehr's budget because
>"war is bad goys! peace must always prevail!"
As for the islamic uprising that's easy mod for any professional army

Calling this dirty Landesverräter patriots makes you even more retarded then you are. they are subhuman Landesverräter, they have sworn a oath and the have broken it.

As a soliders you dont make politics you enact them. Idiots should have gone in to politics and join the BW.

Hinrichten sollte man diese Hurensöhne.

Are borders are open huns. We have accepted more than million people in the last 20 years.
Much gorrilion germans. What gas? What do you imply? Those rooms are clearly not built for something like that.

Never said Burgerland was any better.

>halve of Sweden is conquered
haha netherlands very funny

>half of Sweden
It's whole now you silly

Holy shit what is this? Some templar thing?

>hurrdurr if you want to protect your peoples then you have to betray them because muh mamma merkel
>a literal piss blood nigger

juden dont count you borders will be open there will be muhamed scheckelbergs and david khahalidis. Racemixing as far the eye cans see.

Israel is to homo genius it needs by far more diversity.

woops forgot your (you)

>Landesverrater
What does this mean? I am burger no spreken ze Deutsch.

>implying
Get a load of this delusional goy.

Completely worthless. Every fellow German bro on here should already be a member of your local Schützenverein

fug forgot our beloved and praised Verfassungsschutz.

Yes yes good Verfassungsschutz.

Well what ever i expect in the coming years the suicide rate and mysterious gas explosions to rise a little.

Funding has been increased by 10% last year and will be increased further to 60 mrd €.

>landesverrater
>land
>esver
>rater
it means someone who goes around the land scoring niggerwoman on the 1-10 scale

Our Bundeswehr is basically a little it more organized than the average american boy-scouts.

We got good equipment but most of it isn't well kept, also we got tons of nu-males and women. Most treat the Bundeswehr more like some sort of charity group. Germans basically join the Bundeswehr to "help the people in need." Not to shoot stuff like they are supposed to.

Our "Verteidigundsminister" ministry of defence is a woman who has zero knowledge of how to lead an army. There was a scandal about her that she wanted to implement more natural sounding alarm clocks, since "soldiers" have it rough enough. Also she wanted to implement more kindergardens and the like for female soldiers but didn't do jackshit. The Bundeswehr lacks funds generally and most of them probably just "play" soldier.

Even worse since there was this one deserteur, who wanted to frame a refugee, that cunt Ursula von der Leyen wants to change the Bundeswehr completely. She promised to "teach" soldiers more about politics, aka more propaganda and that she changes the "Traditionserlass" which basically dictates how the Bundeswehr should treat their past with the Wehrmacht. What kind of things they can adopt and use and which not and so on.

In another words, please invade. Anybody I don't care who atleast its somebody conservative. Hell, I think our current government would love a islamic uprising by now and would love to hear how we lose battle after battle. Just because we used to be nazis and all that.

Germans were the fat laughing stock of NATO for decades... fueled by beer, butter, and sausage I doubt they are much better now.

>Land(es) = country
>Verräter = traitor

Country treason

Living the dream while others do your work :^)

I think the term Volksverräter is more appropriate here.

Anyone have that article about how they had to use fucking brooms instead of rifles for training.

wasn't that canada?

Have you looked at the reformations and who got evicted and who they are replaced with? Lot's of important positions. I wasn't talking about those 3 at all.

Und nun beginnt man schon von Hinrichtung zu sprechen... wirst du den Mist auch weiterhin verteidigen, wenns es heißt "ab 19 Uhr ist Ausgangssperre"?

nah, they betrayed and broken the oath where planing and commit actions in the name of a hostile organisation against there own Vaterland. its Landesverrat.

I think when we get our Islamic uprising, we have bros in Poland and the Czech Republic to lean on.

They wouldn't come over here and fight because they like us, but I don't think they'd be able to pass-up shooting muzzies.

The art of deception pleb

Yeah, but war mobilization is a bitch and Germany could easily take islamists

no you are confusing zog with nation

>10%
what lot whoa
you better have luck with integrating french military, i dont want to miss that shitshow

JA. Eidbruch ist Eidbruch.

If you think that any normal German would even move finger for this traitors you deluded.

Politiker machen Politik nicht Soldaten. was willst als nahstes einen Gottesstaat?

Well HOLEE SHIT, looks like the Sudeten to me.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html

Nope. Germany.

Kek.

> Literally have to draw pictures instead of photographs.

As i said.

Kek.

if you ask the people in the current german government if she thinks that the wehrmacht should have used their judgement of what is right to go against hitler if they thought they should, then I bet they would say yes.

I bet that is true, wouldn't you? or is the german government full of holocaust deniers and/or holocaust supporters? So if this is accurate, the from that we can further deduce that it is now the right of the military personal to use their own judgement about following orders. And from that the next step is to apply that same logic to the current time period.

It's a logical catch-22 for them.

its more.we did not forget soviet union and there retarded defense politics that ruined the soviet union. bankruptcy greats faggot.

On the point of cooperation of France and Germany we have the Deutsch Französische Brigade. So yeah it would be much easier as there is lots of experience gaind from that.

That's from the Revell pack I own, I thought It looked cool ;_;

I think I will enjoy the Brausebad, Jude.

It says "A nazi travels to palästina"
"and tells about it in attack"

I cannot tell if it's fake or not.

Nope its not as the actions here still criminal. There is no catch 22. In a modern democracy is a strict separation of services and ruling party. if this gets broken we end in a shithole like middel east or africa.

Dont like it dont serve and join a political party.

Sup Forums should meme that

Nation traitor

in this case wouldn't only liberals join the german army?

what kind of liberal actually wants to get physical?

So germany has some antifa for soldiers?

>Deutsch Französische Brigade
Hmmmm where I had just seen that? Cen't remember but it was decades ago...

But that were just couple of brigades/divisions, and now that's just one bloody BRIGDE. It's nothing, literally nothing. Integrating a whole ARMY is a different story. Vastly different...

Dont even try retards take shit like that and shitpost they didnt even read the article. If you tell them some mayors command GTK had no MG 3 and that hes the last person engaging in fiere fight in combat ops they look at you like a fish out of the water. It dosnt matter that front line troops all had there MG´s.

You literally argue with idiots who could arge if here asses where on line and there lifes depended on it.

An unleashed Bundeswehr would be an incredibly conservative force in Germany. They are only held tightly under control by politicians at the moment, which is why the Minister of Defence (career politician) just ordered a search of all barracks after they found some old Wehrmacht helmets.

The funny thing is that the helmets have no Nazi insignia so they can't even prosecute them for it, but hysteria was created nonetheless.

The main problem is not the ideology of the people in the Bundeswehr - it is the shoddy funding and equipment.

I am German by the way, in the US for work at the moment.

Cringe
Cringe x2
Obviously
Cringe
>destroy Europe once again
>not saving it from mongol hordes coming from Moscow
Bingo
Cringe

>you came to the wrong castle swadian

Everything starts small. You take look how it runs what can be done and adjusted. I guess your Chenchnian Russian brigade or rather army is for sure much better right.

for the love of god germany.

Wake up
Overthrow your government
Get back your sovereignty.
Kick out the mudslimes

Pls

Press F

Lefties don't go to the Bundeswehr. When there was compulsory military service they all went to the so-called "Zivildienst" where you're literally a slave worked for example in a retirement home for less than 400.

Funny thing is, the announced reforms won't do shit.

Kek it's literally run by chechens on initiative of a chechen warlord. Not really related to our military to be honest. They'll clash the moment Kadyrov loses loyalty.

After Europe is in ashes, you have my permission to cry.

Even North Korea could destroy the bundeswehr. The bundeswehr is a bunch of loser who were to lazy to make there PLZ don't insult the Wehrmacht by comparing them

Merkel is a volksvaratte, the bundeswehr are Landvaratte

Nope, von der Leyen is a joke. At least the job has destroyed her reputation so much that she won't ever have a chance of becoming chancellor, which I think was Merkel's plan all along anyways.

>we all sleep under the same sky
typical burger, got his home unroofed by the last tornado

I dont get this meme? ive seen black people on twitter replying the same to videos of black people doing stupid things

>Politiker machen Politik, nicht Soldaten
That was true until now. Glad we can agree. She is pushing for "improved political education in the military." So, I guess you'll have to do away with that principle now.

Wanna put a spin on this statement aswell, wurstnigger?

We wouldn't even need to come friendo. Mongol seed would be too much of improvement at this point. You don't LIBERATE mongrel fucking gypsies. Nobody would want that. Even other mongrel niggers.