*New: Joe Rogan & Jordan Peterson Podcast

you
tube.com/watch?v=USg3NR76XpQ

Not as good as the first one but enjoyable nonetheless

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DltDEyLtdV0
youtu.be/Orj55fo1u9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was better than the first, which was also excellent, you shit taste faggot.

That guy takes things way too seriously

He's just passionate, something you'll never understand you disgusting loser.

Agree to disagree.

>LOL, just live life, guys. Stop worrying. Take some photos of flowers, and go bungee jumping! You only live once XD!!

Would someone mention the most interesting things they talked about here?

I'll watch anyway, but just wondering.

holy shit. how do you live life like this?
>somebody is doing something with their life??? i'm a little loser who only smokes weed, chills and watches netflix........ they just need to stop doing things and smoke weed and watch netflix like me

I'm listening to it now, hearing him talk about kekistan and kek and all this Sup Forums shit with a completely straight face is pretty bizzare

>gender pronouns
>Marxism
>kekistan
>French intellectuals
>the lefts endgame
>current state of colleges
>touches on genocide
>post modernism
>christ

Loads more but you get the idea.

It goes absolutely everywhere. My mind was blown watching it last night.

Requesting webm with sound from 2:32:38 - 2:32:49

This was an excellent podcast. I've not heard the first one, but will check it out after seeing this one.

Amazing topics that made me think in new ways. Highly recommend it!

Is it better then the first podcast?

Peppie the frog was mentioned as well. KEK BOYS!

Also, clean your room.

Jordan Peterson also said:
"When you look into yourself, that's where you'll find the Nazi." (really, he did)

This

So pretty much the same as topics as the first, but I guess an expansion of them?

All right, thanks folks

Let me retract my original statement. This was the better podcast and JP is more versed on subjects and understands them more clearly. He touches on more subjects and goes deeper into them.

JP has to be the only person who Joe does not interrupt, disagree with or talk over. Quite astonishing.

Yes

Way, way deeper this time. Worth the entire 3h. It had me grinning ear to ear one moment then in tears the next.

"The Jews are parasites, the Jews are a pathogen, a virus. We must exterminate the Jews." - Jordan B. Peterson

This Jordan Peterson is the most boring guy I have ever heard

Why does Joe pretend to be intellectual?

Yes, he has refined his arguments more clearly, and done more research into them.

Jordan Peterson is the second coming of christ

The second coming was Hitler. JP is the third coming.

Does anyone have the link to the video podcast where there is some beta nu-male who ends up saying ''I WILL NOT CALM DOWN DAMMIT!!!!'' before Joe Rogan proceeds to slap him around the face?

youtube.com/watch?v=DltDEyLtdV0

?

oh shit I thought it was joe rogan show

kek, come to think of it, it looks set up

kek confirims

he did have some hearty laughs too in that episode, don't make him into that solemn, purely intellectual guy, it's simply not true

Because than we, the audience, can do the same for entertainment purposes

>pederson summary: if you disagree with me youre a blood post modernist! now excuse me whle I apply my junky jew psychoanalysis

>Let me retract my original statement. This was the better podcast and JP is more versed on subjects and understands them more clearly. He touches on more subjects and goes deeper into them.
>JP has to be the only person who Joe does not interrupt, disagree with or talk over. Quite astonishing.

He explicitely disputed to be an intellectual fucktard.

what a pseud

(((French Intellectuals)))

poland, based as usual

not just bizarre, abzurd

I can see from the content of your post that you're a guy who does a lot of intelligent thinking

"I'm someone who's trying to solve the hardest problem that he could find"

-Jordan Peterson

I got tickets to his biblical lectures in a week. This is pretty much the only good thing about living in Toronto.

Is he gonna stream it?

Not sure yet. He said in the past that he would put it on his channel like a month after the lectures, but that was a while ago and he might have changed his mind. It is gonna be filmed for sure and put on his youtube channel eventually though.

>tfw actually just cleaned my room
feels kinda sorted

Clean your room, slay the dragon, rescue your father from the underworld and sort yourself out.

>jew rogaine vs. jordan perdition

CTE vs. trained retard
youtu.be/Orj55fo1u9I

>The eternal contrarian

I let 45ACP do all the thinking for me, pajeet.

The part where they talk about kek made me have a cheeky giggle

It's the only thing I am jealous of that Canada has. Oh, and less niggers.

you should try putting some into your brain so you can think better

I have about 30m left but this was a great discussion. I liked the part where Joe agrees, although it pains him to say it aloud, that male feminists are "sneaky."

Bloat faced closeted faggot.

Pick up your burden and bear it, Swedebro. Get those invaders out of your fucking land.

Dude lmao why do you give a fuck just play video games and smoke weed lol.
Why do you even care man lol, all I need in life is internet, weed and pizza.
God is not real dude lmao, it's just all fairy tale, brb I'm going to binge all marvel movies again.

help

It will be available to Patreons at least, yes.

>tfw westcoast

Did you even watch the podcast you fucking snow nigger with the wit of a traffic cone?

He argued against being called an intellectual.

Because people who are actually very intelligent irl typically go to great lengths to disguise it. Nobody likes intellectuals except other intellectuals and truly intelligent people are not intellectuals

>Hitler gassed the jews
Dropped

Go clean your room

>Joe says it's his favourite podcast of all time