Can the fine gentlemen of Sup Forums explain to me what gives them a right over white women's reproductive choices?

Can the fine gentlemen of Sup Forums explain to me what gives them a right over white women's reproductive choices?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m9-R8T1SuG4
vanityfair.com/culture/2015/04/sexbots-realdoll-sex-toys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the ultimate deterrent

White men's insatiable genetic bloodlust and power Trip. Women are infantile and cannot make informed choices. They have to be taught right from wrong day in and day out.

T. White American

Women shouldn't have any rights.

women shouldn't be considered fully autonomous, they should be though of like a child. Therefor, they do not have right over their own bodies, much like a child doesn't have a right over it's own body.

I personally don't care if women want to fuck niggers, but they want middle class white men to marry them afterwards and raise Tynasiums kid and if you say no you are "slut shaming". I personally have no problem shaming degenerates. Women who knowingly have unprotected sex with men that are obviously going to jet as soon as they get pregnant deserve to be shamed. They are dooming their child to be psychologically strained from not having a loving father, and I am not going to take in their fucked up kid or deal with them committing crimes due to "Daddy issues". This is Darwinism at its core.

Those are opinions, they don't give you any actual right over women. I can choose to believe that all men were born to serve me, but that doesn't make it a reality.

> gentlemen
> Sup Forums

kek

now be a good boy and take this shit to Sup Forumsant/ where it' more welcome

Women usually are really dumb and need someone to tell them what to do

Tits or gtfo

We don't have a right to control who they choose.

However members that endanger the tribe through repeated idiotic behaviour and refuse to change can be expelled from said tribe

There is no such right.

this is funny coming from a greek!

your women and men are banned from reproducing with non-greeks

That's your opinion man.

Nobody says they have a "right" you dumb faggot. There are no such thing as "rights"

What we say is that

a) it is suicidal to encourage or permit miscegenation, and

b) feminism ("female reproductive choice") is absolutely incompatible with a stable and prosperous civilization

>White people

Oh you're a roastie. What would you say to these two questions:

1) could men, if they banded to together, remove all female rights and wrestle control of society completely? Could women do the same to men?

2) Is it ever possible for women to compete with men without the state/government intervening to to prop women up (via changing standards, feminizing education, etc) and hold men back (via forced alimony payments, chemical castration via atrazine in the water, etc)?

3) tits or gtfo

You know Seal got cucked by the white bodyguard right?

BLEACHED!

Whites are the best thing that has happened ever in the entire universe as far as we know. If we have any moral obligations at all preservation of whites is right at the top, above women's choices.

Basically building civilization while women mooched off our hard work

becasue these are th esame women who will suck up government money to pay for their mongrel babies, all the while complaing there are no good men out there or men are pathetic for not wanting to take on an ols slut and her tyrone child.

The truth is, Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

She got what she deserved. Race traitor whore

but /you/ didnt build civilization tho - you just cum in a box and sleep with a body pillow

As a general rule, a prerequisite of civilization is control of sexuality. Men are expected to control their sexual choices and urges, and reproductive choices, and the same is true of women. Sexual liberation is something that happens when generations of hard work produce a civilization so prosperous and safe that its members can spend their lives indulging their sexual urges, which is generally a symptom of the coming collapse of society.

tl;dr monogamy and family life isn't something you do because it's fun, it's something you do because you care about the future.

To be fair, men built it for their women. But women and blacks enjoy the fruits of civilization at the pleasure of those who built and maintain it. A woman is free to abandon her race just as long as it is understood that she abandons any moral right to be considered a member of civilized society.
In saner days, she would in fact lose citizenship and assume the nationality of her chosen mate.

Pay your denbts faggot !!!

I thought you liberals hated coal burning!

I'll just answer this one

>Is it ever possible for women to compete with men without the state/government intervening to to prop women up

If women managed to get the state/government to prop them up, then we are in fact stronger than your band of barbarians that would take our rights away.

They're never gonna survive unless.............

>what gives you right over white women
Nothing but it's women who complain that I don't want to feed her zoophile addiction and her little animal spawn because animals don't earn money for her on their own, and it's my right to laugh at those.

just stop and kill yourself

That nigger looks like Seal. Oh wait, all niggers look like Seal.

her daughter is hot tho. not talking about the literal chimp obviously.

they get a little..............

why the RIP at the end?
she got what she deserved

isnt the same woman

you do realize if the grounds were set equal and nobody actively encouraged either party, men would at all times rise above?

Non, they're just damaged goods, you can have them.

That's not true, as you are still getting MEN to do the work for you. You're just picking the strong male as you always have, but that's not YOU being strong.

If the male decides it doesn't care anymore, than you lose your power. How does that mean you have your own power?

Children are always special classes that are protected by the state, would you say children are stronger than adults? You're actually advocating that women are on the level of children here KEK

White men invented the BBC though artificial selection.

You know the drill...

Kek, that's a good meme mind if I save it?

Nations which consider females humans and not resource decline and die, only to be replaced by those who threat females as they supposed to. We live just in time to see that.

Stale pasta

>there aren't any other abilities except brute force

Silly men. If women can get stronger men (military, police) to protect them while the betas (you) wageslave to pay for our lifestyle, then this means that we won. No "ifs" and "buts".

women's rights are a social construct

>She actually believes the cucks are the ones not susceptible to Jewish tier mind control
Kek, the nu-male army will be terrifying I'm sure.

>IF WE GO BACK TO THE CAVES I SWEAR WE'RE THE STRONGEST

So silly. It's almost like you are intentionally making fools of yourselves.

I wish I could choose to not give them money nor live near them.

>If
"If", heh. Female is biological subhuman lacking many crucial functions in its brain, from group mentality and to ability to calculate long term consequences of own actions. The only purpose of female is to be an incubator, put it to something else, and female will inflict nothing but harm.

Yeah, sure, go drink yourself to death now blyat. Of all the men, the Russian men are the most cucked.

At least they're men, unlike those puccyboi larpers in your country, such as you.

you know what else is incompatible with stable and prosperous civilization

designated shitting streets

though i do agree with your post

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>if

>t. Czechian twink

Stay mad boi

stop larping you virgin

Only that this is what's actually happening instead of your caveman fantasy.

yea yea stacy, just dont end up with kids you didnt want if you end up getting impregnated by the wrong man that's doing your labour

Are you retarded? There's no such thing as rights.

youtube.com/watch?v=m9-R8T1SuG4

top kek what? women are intellectually inferior to men as well. You aren't as smart as us.

You'll have the illusion of power until this becomes mainstream in ~3 years:
vanityfair.com/culture/2015/04/sexbots-realdoll-sex-toys

Intelligent men will always win. We do everything. We build everything, and we're the ones who can think 5 moves ahead. Women are slaves to their impulses and their 97 IQs.

Did you know that for every female with an IQ of 115, there are 5 males, and for every female with an IQ >130, there are 13 males? How can women even compete?

seal and heidi arent even together anymore.

She left him with the kids and went whoring around the globe, didnt got a new long term guy so she
spend christmas at seal together with the kids, pathetic whore.

can't wait for the wAIfu companion revolution
fembots will actually be fembots, for once
everyone will remember the pussy-market crash of the 21st century