German war debt to romania

pay debt
radugolban.ro/articole/much-money-owes-germany-romania-ww2

why doesn't germany pay their debt to what was essentially their most fanatic ally.
more importantly why are they trying to cover it up.

You can't just tack an interest rate onto something ex post facto.

now whole countries start victim campaigns
soon the system will blow up

Why does Germany have to pay war debt but Russia never has to pay "communism debt"?

last time I checked only germany is cucked enough to pay up

because south Europeans are in debt to Germans not to Russians
and they try to find ways to cheat themselves out of the debt

they are sneaky little shits

Didn't Germany settle all this with the Two Plus Four Agreement in 1990?

last time I checked we only paid Holocaust survivors for shit that happened during the Third Reich

nigga you got robbed

and those romanians that died for your holocaust aren't victims? how heartless hans

The world owes money to Germany.

German people are treated like shit.

Germany is run by left wing cucks, Russia is run by mildly right wingers. That's why.
You can get gibs from Germany, you will never get any gibs from Russia (implying Russia has anything to give).

German people all died in WW2. '''''''German''''''''' '''''''''''people'''''''''' can choke on Muslim dick.

Meh we will not see a dime realistically,also Russia stole our gold during ww2 and still has not returned it and probably never will....

pressuring greece into paying a debt which germany forced on them, essentially ruining what was left of their economy and then not wanting to pay to up to an ally. scum

should we have invaded them like in WW2 instead?

yes, they would naturally submit and they could've used their army regardless as most would still volunteer

bump more people need to see this

pay debnt

hoi @outdated meme

Actually Greece can stand up to the modern german army. Their paranoia of Turkey and nationalism lead to them raising quite a big army for their size.

> Making Germany pay for all the damage in the war.
And we're going full circle again.

>still uses the same battlebelts we used in the 80's
>other military units use standard m4
Maybe in size but I don't think in technology
Not to mention greece probably wouldn't be able to pay for all the supplies without defunding other things

can confirm i'm a victim of Germoney will take lifetime free Lidl shopping card

WTF, if Romanfaggs ask for reperations from germans they germans should pay us and Estonians for 700 years of slavery in Livonian order as well.
Where are our reperations?
Also give us kaliningrad back it's rightfull baltic cley.

it is a loan not reperation money

It's not reparations, it's a trade deficit; Germany imported from Romania more than it exported to it, and that difference was never paid for.

Germany pai debnts pls.

Yes you should try to do that, we're trembling in the idea that you people would march around.
Just bring your sisters with you.

I was referencing romania being an ally to germany it would 'gladly' submit and allow german usage of it's army.
not referencing greece, but now that you're here, pay debt.

We're already paying our debt with romanian immigration.

Pay debt

>but now that you're here, pay debt
That I won't, however I'm going to bang as many Prairie German (Dutch) chicks as I can this summer.

hate to burst your bubble but during summer theres a black fever

If the Germans keep playing dick games with Britain by constantly upping the fee for leaving the EU, I think every american family that lost a family member in WWII should demand reparations for that loss. A cool Trillion dollars spread out to each family should do it.

Not all Dutch chicks crave blacks/arabs friend. Some of them prefer European southern men. They'll tell you about it when they come back.

Meant to add British families as well

They should do it on the proviso that they actually hold the flank at Volgograd this time.

spoken like a true nigger.

i wish you goodluck in financing your trip, if you need money you can ask germany

I hope you can support my half Greek half Dutch children Hans.

>half dutch
you'd only be doing mongrels and coalburners so I'm not bothered with it, goodluck paying childsupport, they're like mosquitos

I know that most Dutch chicks don't dig for feminine bronies and neckbeards, but you shouldn't be angry at as Hans. At least we're going to continue your bloodline, even partially. Better us than your sandniggers after all.