archive.is/frUwe
archive.is/D9ifq
archive.fo/jeSDd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Truth will prevail.

>Ban me
For what?

Mods are kikes confirmed

I'm sure you can come up with something.

Mods are jews?

WHAT A SURPRISE.

Sup Forums was sold out a little bit before moot left, I remember Sup Forums would shut down cringe threads beause they were offensive, nude threads and so on, it was full faggotry and even tho they stepped it down it''s still the same set of faggot mods.

oy vey shut it down

I hope Hiro isn't selling user data like the kikes at 4x2chan

Yep. As much as they try to rip apart Sup Forums though they still have no sway here. Any other board though and you get banned for writing nigger, on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums
Fucking dirty jewish cunts

Kek, imagine if Sup Forums was actually a puppet of the Jews. Now THAT is 4D chess... Fuck the Jews, but they deserve a lot of respect.

>Taykey is a real-time audience data company. We analyze billions of conversations per day

what did they mean by this?

It doesn't matter what Hiro does and doesn't decide to do, they have all our data anyway - Sup Forums is hardly Tor, and even that isn't bulletproof.

Hugh this post has honestly swayed me that Sup Forums is seriously being used by the Jews, I mean think about it, it is literally just one big containment board - a honeypot.

They make profiles and advertise is one of the reasons, if you want to be more tinfoil about it's about anticipating the future or damage control rather. Or just surveillance. You're basically giving them a window into your mind.

Don't know how much of it that company does, but somebody is probably doing it either way.

I really wonder who has static IPs anyway?

I get a fresh whenever I want plus every 24 hours.

(I am not promoting ban evasion for that is a deadly sin)

> Ban me, I don't give a fuck!

memeworthy

Is this a mod hate thread now? Wtf I love Sup Forums now

Didn't swaglord defend himself though somewhere else

If he did I would like to hear about it.

>tfw even Sup Forums is Zionist Occupied Imageboard

there is no safe haven

Yeah probably

Good thing everything I've ever posted on this site is just satire and a joke, including this. Haha I love shitposting!

bump

>found the newestfag larping as an veteran

No u get banned here for saying
Ben fishtein

Sup Forums was sold out during the elections. Not sure if it's still being controlled by kike mods or they have just given up.
Gookmoot even apologised about it on twitter.

huh. So... it was the Jews??

Yeah, it took one glance at the pic and yep... mods are kikes

Bump

Mods are asleep this is now a cheese pizza thread go!

The mods are probably Mossad which is why they clamped down on pizzagate investigation threads while allowing this board to be over run with shill threads.

yeah and they are just collecting our data and incriminating info so they can sweep us all up in one go.

They've been deleting any posts that mention it.

>Sup Forums is literally a mossad containment zone

Why are you even responding to me? Does it make you feel better just responding to random anons, projecting that they're newfags, and then writing about how you're an "OG shitposter from way back, lolcats LOL, upboat pls" Just fuck off you fucking faggot.

Weren't there officially FBI mods on Sup Forums and Sup Forums when moot was still around?

Pretty mean desu

So it's time to leave Sup Forums is appears. The only question is where to go? I should probably just get the fuck off the internet but I get so bored at work...

it's as simple as unplugging your router for 20 minutes.

or if you're on your phone, delete history+cookies and reset your phone.

and bam, ban all gone. I get banned nearly everyday and always do that. I love shit posting with BBC threads on here and Sup Forums

They made their move back in 04 when they stole moots paypal money

what the fuck. now for real. we need mods that enforce the rules, not the NWO.

I swear I should just buy this shithole out and reassign new mods.

We literally have niggers and kikes as mods.

You're the problem.

>Any other board though and you get banned for writing nigger, on Sup Forums.

Not true, but if they feel like you're using it in a racist or "Sup Forums" sense then they will ban you. Calling somebody a stupid nigger won't get you banned though.

Trust a fucking leaf to know the ins and outs of unbanning himself, also thank you for your wisdom sensei.

Ha ha ha.. this isn't reddit mate..
Fuck me.. I hope that is a shitpost.. you got the t_d posting mannerisms down to perfection.

Looks like a rat. Would deck

the worst thing I say is nigger... Am I gonna make it?

Explains all the trump shilling and why you can't say anything negative about him or his bullshit fucking general. SAD!

Fucking hell even the mods are shilling for the jews

learn to operate an ellipsis you fucking groid

Tor is mostly a cost increasing measure. It increases the cost of surveillance by a lot on a general level, but doesn't protect anyone. I don't think it works against the U.S. govt though, since they own the exit nodes.

As a trans female latino Muslim moderator of Sup Forums and Sup Forums I think this kike should be banned for breaking the first rule which is informing normies of this place

Don't get tor proxies instabanned?

Go for it senpai I've got $10 bucks I can throw down.

basically f everyone on Sup Forums was posting with Tor it would make the TayKey datamining worthless.

He's literally making jew bux off the fact he's supposedly a moderator. How is that allowed?

>incriminating info
>implying you can blackmail lifeless NEET's with nothing to live for

that's what makes Sup Forums great. we're able to expose the jew because we have nothing to lose. who are they going to tell that i'm a jew-hating anti-globalist? my dog?

Ha ha ha.. fucken triggered reditor..
I can't believe you aren't even trying to blend the fuck in.

Aren't mods banned from going public?

Let's ask this guy with a funny face.

no, it would make tor useless. Stop suggesting people use tor for things that they don't need to be anonymous for.

>incriminating info

Like what? This is all anonymous. Sup Forums deletes IP data when threads archive. And IPs change all the time. Besides if someone tried to blackmail yoiniust deny deny deny. Say the hacker known as Sup Forums spoofed your IP addresss to post racist comments on a Brazilian buttplug image board.

Who? also wasn't he doxxed before going public

I'm pretty sure that is exactly what he was doing before he got here... so yeah...

can you even imagine how much power I would have if they suddenly put me on the evening news as a white supremacist shit poster

we have so much experience with their vector of attack, how they phrase their accusations and character assassinations

you could drop a truth bomb on an entire city if they did something that stupid

Don't know if Sup Forums is able to do it but years ago the computer chaos club had a talk during the communication congress about spotting individuals by the way the write. You and I can do it to a certain extent, so machines probably can learn to do it better. Boils down to you being able to hide if you're pretending to be someone else, but they were trying to catch up on that. I think were advertising for more guys giving them input. Must have been something like at least 5 years ago, maybe 10.

Long story short, you have a verbal fingerprint.

If you can put posts of one individual into context you can connect their info together like a puzzle. Just take the shit Sup Forums did with the info they got from HWNDU. How many times you talked about your personal shit that would give away your info in context of other personal shit you said. Let alone just asking the provider who had the IP at a particular moment, if you have that kind of access.

archive.is/frUwe
archive.is/D9ifq
archive.fo/jeSDd

Huh. I thought you guys irreversibly redpilled me.
I read the OP and was like "what?, why?, what's happening?".

My implicit biases don't automatically spot the Jew.

What this means?

they pair it with x key program or other similar type keylogger programs and can compare there too via smart learning algorithms very similar to how they create advertisement bubbles around shit people mention or talk about and try to influence you through true crystal ball stimuli in order to control the masses on a subliminal level. be aware and keep informed but dont be afraid because they want people to fear them dont give them that.

Thanks Satan.

I am not afraid. I have nothing to lose and besides I shitpost irl

What is the new place called? POL is fucking done desu.

Shit tier race mix threads without actual talk.

The Jews always manage to slither in control.
You have to stay Jew wise.

My friend something tells me you are very new here. Lurk more and try not to get so mad online.

We should ask whether it is possible to BUY THE POSITION OF MODERATOR.

That's actually a very very valueable asset to people selling political influence/access.

typical pajeet wanting to panic and flee before anyone sees he shit in the street