America is a white countr-

>America is a white countr-

-y

America is World Capital and it belongs to everybody.

You guys notice how some leftards hate right wing nonwhites even more than right wing whites?

This shits hilarious.

There are jewish Sup Forumssters, and I've encountered a couple. All memes aside; Pretty decent people desu.

They think it's their weapons having a misfire,
No soldier likes a gun that misfires.

How can a leaf even talk about America?

we consider americans honorary latinos

The right-wing is reserved for white people and their interests. Go suck off a based black man, plebbit.

>NYC
>an incredibly left leaning city
>an incredibly non-white city
>being surprised when the few white people there that might post on Sup Forums don't want to show their face associated with "Racist nazis" and possibly lose their jobs or ruin their careers

>America is World Capital and it belongs to everybody.
DIE!

White people don't belong in north America, or Australia for that matter. Only reason to stay is because the culture has become majoritively Anglo-Saxon, but in reality we have no more of a claim to this land than anyone else. We're not adapted to these climates and if it wasn't for modern tech and lifestyles we probably wouldn't survive in these places.

stay the fuck in your country Indira

Speak for yourselves. Whites thrive in North America.

No, it belongs to Western White race who founded it, our fruits are not for you. Fucking parasite.

Get fucked dickhead
do you want to give it back to the aboriginals?

Whites belong everywhere, Jews belong in ovens.

>world capital
Fuck off

You're right Harinder, you should move there asap. It's a nation of immigrants and a land of opportunity for all races to flourish and be equal.

We already know America is not white, what braindead OP should have said instead is
> Sup Forums is white

The world will regret that mindset

Aboriginals thrive in Australian climate due to high water retention, high melanin dark eyes so their eyes aren't damaged by the sun etc. Whites are much better suited to cold dark areas with white skin that absorbs more vitamin d, blue eyes that can see well in dark forest environments and suitability to diets where grains and cattle can grow naturally.

I can't wait for the day when I'm officially considered a minority in America, therefore, meaning I can leech off of gibsmedat and bix nood

Delet this

Diversity is our strength.

Nope, we'll still be a "majority-minority". We'll just be an even more persecuted and hated minority

Brazil*

I guess it's time to jump ship lads, where to??

Don't you even dare think about running off you fucking coward. There is still hope to get something out of it all.

Day of the Wipe when?

yeah let's get rid of the beautiful gulf coast and give it to the niggers so we can keep all thsoe wonderful cornfields in Nebraska! I think everyone knows the easy answer s that since its "2017!", we can just sending all our minorities to Canada and Trudeau will take them all for us.

come take what's yours

what a shit map, most of PA, all of WV, western MD, and Western VA should all be red

Daily reminder America has 200,000,000 white people

How many white people live in Leafland again? Fuck off with your divide and conquer kikery.

-n

>tfw I will never be able to do a merchant pose with jesus and jackie chan

the usa is not a country.
it's an economic platform.
it doesn't even have borders or a history.
how does an american look?
like every race.

>OP isn't a faggo-

underrated

What do you plan on doing with 100 million non-whites? We can't kill them all

That was a good one

>usa
>white
pick one

>pol is a white boa-