Ok, so I woke up this morning hearing that President Trump just fired the head of the FBI, James Comey

Ok, so I woke up this morning hearing that President Trump just fired the head of the FBI, James Comey.
Why did he do it? I'm just very curious to hear what you have to say.
>Here's a nice 'Merican Pepe for you too

Comey came forward to the AG that Grand Jury subpoena has been issued for the FBI's investigation relating to Russian links with Trump's administration. Within hours later Trump sacked Comey.

The real juicy bit of information is that Claude Taylor had said last week that the subpeonas were incoming, citing his insider sources. He now says that's not all, they have 9 sealed indictments and 16 more likely ones. These likely won't be on Trump himself but Trump's associates, particularly relating to Flynn.

Trump supporters are in full blown damage control trying to spin a story that makes everything that's just happened seem totally fine. It's been a hilarious day.

When did this site turn into reddit? nupol sucks

Thank you, my Australian friend!

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who was an Obama appointee to be a US Attorney in Maryland, and who was confirmed by the Senate 94-6, recommended the firing. Former US Attorneys General and Deputy Attorneys General from the Ford, Bush, Clinton, and Obama administrations have said he mishandled the Clinton email investigation and made errors that may have irreparably damaged the FBI.

Comey was dirty. Anyone who tries to tell you otherwise is either deliberately trying to blur the facts (((media))) or they haven't read the comments from former AGs.

I've always been weary on both Comey and Rosenstein.

I used to have one of these birds, she was a good cunt. How I miss her so. RIP :'(

so the narrative here is what trump supporters seemed to have settled on. Oh my god the delusions

Fingers crossed

Fbi was investigating him so he fired fbi

I'm so sorry for your loss. I adopted mine a few years ago. He's a good buddy.
>Pic Related, It's Him

Claude Taylor is a nobody and this is all left wing conjecture. As of right now, we don't know the exact reason he was fired.

and a beautiful thing he is too.

>Trump was given the orders from Rod Rosenstein

Except him and him alone reported on the incoming subpoenas. On 28th of April. CNN confirmed yesterday and CBS double confirmed today. Claude proved he has insider links.

>cnn and cbs

Only news outlet that craps out more fake news is the GE owned msnbc

mmmmm so delusional

too stpuid to just look it up?

>The Republican president said he fired Comey, the top U.S. law enforcement official, over his handling of an election-year email scandal involving then-Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

and you actually believe that's the reason he fired him? Just hours after Comey presented the AG with subpeonas from the investigation of Russian links? Every day Trumptards astound me with higher and higher levels of delusion

So will this blow up on Trump? Or is it all just related to Flynn?

Damage control on what? IF flynn does get indicted as much I like the man thats on him unless they can prove whatever he did was ordered by trump which there is no current evidence that is the case. They have had two years to produce something meaningful related to Trump or any of his associates so call me skeptical when they leak everything he has to take a piss.

There's a massive acronym agency internal war going on within the US gubmintz

soon these hoes gonna start wearing gangsta colors and cap each other on sight for crossing their turf.

how is this any different than Mike Cernovich getting a scoop right? Even a broken clock is right twice

Picture you are Donald Trump, you didn't work with Russia at all, and, for the fourth or fifth time, Director James Comey is about to tell everyone that they have nothing on you in regards to Russia. You have 2 options:

>Comey goes to hearing, tells people it's nothing, nobody listens

or

>Fire Comey. DNC and MSM go fucking insane and scream their heads off to defend someone they've been shitting on for months, they spend massive energy using private investigations and task forces and congressional panels and committees.
>Four years later they still have nothing.
>MSM is fake news again
>Armchair activists are exhausted and discredited
>DNC wasted massive resources
>You have your own FBI Director

To think like Trump, simply look at what the results would be like if you did nothing wrong and your opponent cannot accept that. From there, look for the best result for you.

the subpeonas are related to Flynn but the FBI investigations relate to Trump as well.

this is not about Flynn as much as it is comey
he is covering up for his team he is scheduled to appear before congress soon

God, trumpets are fucking pathetic.

>To think like Trump

Here I'll have a go;

>"hurrrrr durrrrr I know what'll end this investigation once and for all, I'll fire Comey and put in someone I like in the position"

It is fucking beyond belief at this point. I can't believe his supporters on pol are this fucking moronic. It'll eventually hit critical point where Trump either resigns or is indicted himself and I just don't know what kind of bullshit these retards will spin. Probably "he achieved everything he wanted to do so he could retire early" or something about the lizardmen living on Pluto taking over

Doesn't bother me m8, go scream on fb about how he's a moron and needs to be investigated and impeached. Keep going for all 8 years

Gross incompetence would be the most honest answer.

Partisan politics muddle everything though.

Oh sweetie, did you think I wanted someone else in power? I'm here just to enjoy the meltdown. Why would I care who is your president? I'm looking at this from a totally objective angle because it doesn't matter to me anyway, I'm not American nor do I give a shit what Trump or the Democrats supposedly stand for. I'd be surprised if your boy lasts a full 12 months desu

F

It was very clear that he politicized the FBI. The fact he wasn't replaced the second trump was in office is bonkers.

Stand outside grocery stores for eight years and collect signatures to impeach Trump.

Fired him a day after they said they found no links of collusion, libbies don't know which narrative to follow. It's hilarious.

wouldn't it have had made more sense to fire Comey before?