SWEDEN: Iraqi immigrant working at pre-school rapes preschooler

friatider.se/irakier-fick-vikariat-pa-dagis-nu-har-han-haktats-for-valdtakt-mot-barn

>A 19-year-old immigrant from Iraq has been arrested on probable grounds suspected of raping one of the children at the preschool he had a temporary staff.

>According to the arrest, the rape has taken place on April 18th at the preschool Björken, located in the municipality of Lindesberg. According to 24 in Bergslagen, the victim is one of the children in preschool.

>The district court states in its detention protocol that the punishment for rape against children is at least two years in prison.

>AT LEAST TWO YEARS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Park
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So this turned out to be real? For how utterly ridiculous it sounded I just assumed it was fake. I guess nothing from Sweden should surprise you these days.

Just stop posting news from Europe. He won't even get any jail time. Two years, what a joke. I'm sure you get more time in prison for calling someone a nigger.

How do you even discover stuff like this happens?

Pre school can't exactly articulate the concept "I've been raped."
Do they just stop eating food and talking, and people start to suspect something is wrong?

And then they start to shit blood when returning home... At least in Sweden...

He was probably considered one of the good ones too. Good enough to work a job

Also, you should also remember that convicted criminals in Sweden for the most case only serve two thirds of their actual punishment. This is because we have a law that rewards "good behaviour" while incarcerated.

This is regardless of the crime, it can be murder, rape, treason, pedophilia or whatever

Sit back and relax. If you won't enact change nobody will.

>rape in muzlim country
Hope my sage will teach you a lession fuckboy

Refugees welcome

>Two years
Fucking shit, Sven

What the fuck is man suppose to do during a sexual emergency?

Lol, american education..

My countrymen are barbarians and dogs.
The only viable solution is to burn everything, and start all over.

Do you also have the same law as in Finland that first timers only serve half of the sentence?

Liberals want more of these events.

I seriously just give 0 fucks anymore about redpilling people about Muslims.

I call them "subhuman" regularly and people slowly find that I'm saying things they've known all their life but never had the courage to say.

Even liberals I know are getting redpilled on how Muslims are barbaric savages.
Europe must be on a completely different plane of cucked to even remotely consider these """""people""""" """""human."""""
They will never assimilate. They can't be civilized.

If only...

>convicted criminals in Sweden for the most case only serve two thirds of their actual punishment.
so progressive, so Sweden, fuck yes!!

Swedish little girls are sexy I dont blame him.

fuck off racist /pol he is my friedn dindu nuffin.

Please explain to me how it's done Sven.

Maybe pre school kids getting raped is a daily occurrence in The Caliphate of Sweden, but it's a pretty rare anomaly here.
Forgive me if I'm not too familiar about the procedure of how to identify when a 3 year old has been raped.

Sweden, yes!

I just got done watching a Norse News episode and thought I couldn't feel any more pissed off tonight.

It's honestly worse, since while we do have a "prison for life" sentence it usually gets shortened to a "shortened life sentence" - usually around 20 years. And only the absolute worst criminals, such as serial muderers, get that kind of sentence in the first place

This is why you don't let Sup Forums go out in public

>two years
how is doing something so mentally scarring as raping a little child not grounds for a life sentence?
jesus fuck if this were the USA he'd already be on death row by now

Are you this retarded on purpose?

Mot checking tripa od truth
Sup Forums is dead

Chickity check

Was it at least another sandnigger? Does anyone know anything about the area/preschool?

No, I genuinely don't know how to tell if a pre school kid has been raped.
This isn't a topic they cover in school and never one I bothered to research independently. Sorry I'm not an expert on it.

>but it's a pretty rare anomaly here

Wrong. Look into pizza gate

relax burger, it was just a secual emergency, don't you know it's a basic human rights you cannot deny to refugees?
Also
>1 post by this ID

Swedes and Germans are retarded. I even notice they tend to make up the majority of white liberals, tend to be communists by nature.

Italians are far more based.

this has to be fake nobody would send a pedophile near 3 years old kids

>AT LEAST TWO YEARS
Relax, it's just in their culture.
Be more inclusive, say no to intolerance

;^)

Probably got caught on camera or exposed by a fellow worker?
Why is his face blurred? He's not a minor therefore his face shouldn't be blurred.

Has been tried. Didnt work

2 years is actually considered a harsch sentence for rape in Sweden. Even child rape. That's how sick our country is.

Someone already said it. They shit blood you stupid nigger.
I think a parent would notice bloody shit.

This is Sweden mate. Pedoism is pretty much legal there at this point. Atleast for the bearded child doctors of peace.

I know you're joking but your not wrong.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Park

Sweden's anti-racism comes before any sort of logic.

Disgusting

Nice source rofl

A generation of kids is going to grow up being victimised by those """refugees"". Not some, not a handful. A generation. Some of them will probably grow up and remain bluepilled, despite severe emotional and mental scarring which will manifest in various ways

But some of them wont. Some of them will grow up and put 2 and 2 together and its going to result in Breivik 2: Local Mosque Boogaloo

Shitting blood would imply it was anal rape. It doesn't say that in the article.
I mean it probably was, because it's a Muslim we're dealing with here. But that's not how you can tell in all cases.

I shall check them as well my English friend.

What was a 19 year old guy doing working at a daycare to begin with, let alone a fucking sandnigger?

>Atleast for the bearded child doctors of peace.
Sam here in this country, why do our leaders hate us all so much?

never heard of catholic church, froggie?

Meanwhile, the Pirate Bay founders get charged with 30 million SEK fines

Yeah but 30 million SEK (play monopoly money) is about £30 real money so it's nothing.

*half smiles
*sips Georgian tea

Vet inte om jag ska skratta eller gråta. Orkar knappt bry mig längre, Sverige har blivit ett meme-land.

We fucking tried. Everyone keeps bitching about collateral damage. As if B-52s carpet bombing Iraq would be worse than a 16 year war and ISIS.

the kid was 6 yr according to flashback. So old enough to tell people something horrible happened

>This is regardless of the crime
Does this apply to financial crime and fraud?

You papists are just as bad as Muslims

The next 20 years is going to be one hell of a wild ride, that's for damn sure.

And here just 2 or 3 years ago I was complaining how boring our era is.
Things escalated pretty damn quick.

He will probably be in prison for less than 1 year, and he will most likely not be deported.

As far as I know, yes. It's goes for all imprisonment

This is why we need Nordfront.

Yes, but the SD cucks view Nordfront as too extreme, so they don't get any support. Sweden is fucking doomed. I've given up on this sick country.

Almost 100% chance the Swedish media "whitened" the image of the assailant... they want to remove any chance of "racism"

Did he not film it for all the swedes to enjoy and fap to? Now that's the real crime.

The system is pretty similar to ours then.
You can run someone over with your car and get like 6 months for it.
Rape and murder gets you about 2-5 years.
Crimes that involve tax evasion or pretty much anything that involves money, 6-12 years without a question.

Only thing that our system really gets pissed off about, is that if the government doesn't get it's taxes from you or if your actions cost some big business money.

Sounds like a criminal free for all.
I'm surprised there's not a ton of fraudulent schemes going on. When the penalty is 2 years, crime pays.

Slåss, gråta inte, dear Sven!

they did not post a pic at all

>What was a 19 year old guy doing working at a daycare to begin with, let alone a fucking sandnigger?
The refugee was a teacher of sex education for preschooler.

Because tolerance, you digusting bigot.

How's that diversity working out for you Sweden? Hey, can I immigrate to Sweden, claim I'm a child, and go back to school while getting free housing and a paycheck?

Like the new leader of France said, this is just something your going to have to get used to.

Have you seen the increase in support for Nordfront lately though?
Sure, SD is weak shit and kikelovers, but they at least are one small step in the right direction.

Apparently he's a Swedish citizen. Came to Sweden with his family in 2006. So deportation is out of the question. This guy will be working in Swedish preschools again in 2 years.

>they did not post a pic at all

I wonder why??

perhaps... RACISM!!

The swedish system is ripe for organized crime, and it has been growing at a blitz pace ever since movement has been unrestricted inside of the European union.

Why was he given a job with kids and not construction or a slaughterhouse?
Fucking Sweden.

How long until Russia invades these morons?

It is an honour for a Swede to be raped by an immigrant. In their culture it is the greatest thing that can possibly happen to a person. Who are we to understand and criticise the strange ways of these efete barbarian people?

At some point Sweden will just say "Fuck it. So many rapes are happening and we are powerless to do do anything so we are now legalizing rape. But only Muslim on white."

they only let in non-whites. Since you're american, this should not be a problem for you.

Maybe you can show them us crime stats as well and say you'll risk dying if you stay in the States. Should help your application.

no the guards just let his crime be known and they let the other prisoners take care of the problem. Lethal injection is considered to nice.

Do you want more rape?

1400 betrayed children

they already allowed a muslim to remain married to a child bride...

Well done.

Russia fears our non-violent defence

the swedish crime systems is adapted to swedish criminals. It's not equipped to deal with mass-immigration.

He is said to be gay and lives with his boyfriend, so im pretty sure it was a boy he raped.

Ha Ha Immigrant working at pre-school, WTF did you morons think would happen?

You knew he was a snake when you let him in.

Why is his face blurred? Still protecting these shit skins? I hope they keep this rape shit up, maybe then you fucks will stop letting them in.

>Majority
>Minorities

Europe still think it wrong to convict for 500 years?

They don't only rape kids. They rape our girls and goats too.
Pic related, it's one goat out of several that's been found fucked to death in my hometown.
This is the future for the west.

are their children and granchildren locked up after they die?

Trollhättan, not even light surprise.

Detta