Why do Russians still worship Stalin in 2017 or think he was good?

Why do Russians still worship Stalin in 2017 or think he was good?

They don't. That's probably transinistra or whatever it's called.

The leader that saves you from absolute genocide tends to at least get respect from that, even if he fucked up everything else

Media brainwashing

For the same reason why some westerners still worship Hitler and think he was good.

Why to Sup Forumsacks worship Hitler in 2017 or think they he was good?

google reverse search says simferopol

>why do Russians respect the guy who stopped Hitler from killing all of them

Pretty much this.

He fucked up on everything but ended up winning the war. Thus, there's obvious debate whether he's good or evil.

>Hitler supposedly killed 6 million joos and becomes the archetype of human evil

>Stalin wipes out +100M slavs, germans and Caucasians, but nobody talks about him or Communism

talk about bias and indoctrination

>Stalin killed 100 million people
>Germany broke the Non-aggression pact
You want to try that again?

This, kek
But it's funny that if in a conversation you mention that, people automatically assume you're a nazi.

Same thing with Trump and Hillary. If you said you didn't like one, people automatically assumed you liked the other. It's rubbish.

only to kill even more himself. hm...

>gommunists killed 10000000000000000000000 people, a book told me!
>Hitler? 6 million? pff, that's jewish propaganda

:~)

do you want to play spot-the-cryptocommie again in a higher difficulty?

>6 million joos and not over 100m+ europeans, americans and asians he killed by starting ww2

>stalin killed 100m+
I am not a commiefag, but even I realize that those numbers are incorrect

Only a fraction of old people do.
Stalin had his upsides like not caring about personal wealth and not being corrupt (it makes him more likeable than current corrupt elites for some people) but mostly he was terrible for our nation and our country.

Yank posters are the fucking worst.

Even worse than the leafs..

Top:
"My generation called them enemies of the people"
Bottom:
"Now they are called oligarchs and elite"

The poll of the Public Opinion Foundation recorded that half of Russians positively assess the activities of Joseph Stalin as the head of the country during the Great Patriotic War.

Respondents were asked the following question: "How do you assess the activities of Stalin as a leader of the country during the Great Patriotic War - positively, negatively or in part positively, partly negative?"

50% of respondents positively assessed the activities of I. Stalin as the country's leader during the Second World War. 32% of respondents named the role of Stalin in the war partly positive and partly negative. A negative assessment of Stalin was given to 8% of the survey participants. 11% were at a loss to answer.

books tell us that stalin killed only a few people and hitler 20 gorillian.
We say that stalin killed 40 to 60 million people and hitler killed none

Hitler helped ruin right wing supernationalism by getting side tracked by Lebensraum and racial politics. I have no more love for him than I do for Stalin. The world would be a shit tone more nationalistic if Hitler had simply played the longterm with the Allies instead of rushing headfirst into global war.

since hitler is the frontman of nazism, stalin as well is the frontman of communism. the firs thing that comes to your mind when someone mentions the hammer and sickle
so are you telling me why academics don't even mention Holodomor or the persecution of christians in the URSS, but nazism is le ebil guy and jews are turning into holograms to remind future generations about the holohoax?

It's for the same reason burgers shouldn't erase the Civil War or segregation; you don't forget your mistakes, you keep them around to learn from them.
>but muh Hitler
That's one. Only one type of mistake the world has allowed. You keep all your mistakes around to remember all the ways you can fuck up. So don't forget 1812, Pearl Harbor, Nixon, McCarthyism, and hopefully, Hillary Clinton, before too long.

Stockholm syndrome

Russian nation won the war. At best he didn't make any significant impact. At worst he was detrimental and we would win easier and suffer les losses without him.
Reminder that he had all the info with exact date of 22 june but refused to believed it and didn't mobilize anything because muh friendo hitler would never break our pact.

Pretty much even the Jews admit 20 million is bgus but they go with 13-15 million instead saying:
6 million jews-My guess is this number is probably influated, but the true number is probably still in the several millions
5 million others in the Holocaust-Gyspies, Gays, Commies, etc. Jews just like to add these in to the 11 million number without mentioning the other groups.
3-3.5 million Soviet POWs-That definitely actually occured, but it's not like the German POWs got better treatment what so ever.

They don't mention Holodomor because it's a stupid meme pushed autistic khokhols. Famine was presented not only in Ukrainian part of USSR, but also in Russia and Kazakhstan. As for the persecution of Christians, well that's because western academia is controlled by leftists spergouts, who jumped on the whole "muh ebil crusades muh inquisitions" shit.

The people who lived in Stalin era are still alive and they keep a positive view on that period, so the younger generations are keen more keen to accept their point of view.
It is also fairly logical to praise Stalin given the "Russian set of values", as he was the one who "made Russia great again" n shiet. One can argue that the rampant chauvinism, antisionism and repressions of the elements claimed by the authority to be undesired doesn't worth the "greatness, glory and might" that Stalin brought, but a lot of people of older generations are completely okay with that.
He won't be worshipped in 2027, however, as each generation distances from the Soviet ideology and the media does a good job at brainwashing people into disliking commies.

Without the Great Purge, it's very possible that Barbarossa ends up being a complete failure and the war is over by 1942. Germany winning in France should have never happened, it was one of the biggest military upsets in history.

The Holodomor was like the Irish Potato Famine on a larger scale, their definitely was food shortages, but Stalin purposely took Ukrainian harvest to ensure even more would die, same with the Kazakhs.

>there is only good vs evil
evil vs evil is still evil

>chauvinism, antisionism
>implying it's bad

Modern historians speculate that USSR could stop Barbarossa on the border if it was not being stunned by a sudden attack. USSR had more than enough men and tech on the border to make it happen but they were caught with their pants down.
Oh well it's just speculation of course but who knows.

>brainwashing people into disliking commies
I'm sorry, what media are you talking about?
Neck yourself, pinko.

NAP applies to self defense, Stalin killed or at least his communist regime was responsible for in all cases of historical sources at the very least 20 million of his OWN people.

This is like saying because someone broke into your house and broke the NAP it's A-OK to just slaughter half your family you didn't like in the process.

I am not implying anything, I just point out the things people hate him for.
Literally any media, even Australian one. That's ok as Stalinism contradicts with the mainstream ideology, and if you talk good things about Stalin you could as well talk good things about Hitler.

Why do Sup Forumstards still worship Hitler in 2017 or think he was good?

i just read posts like these as being post-ironic
it helps

Well too bad they literally killed all their competent officers because Stalin saw Trotsky at every turn.

>absolute genocide
the hitler wanted to exterminate the slavs meme

I mean, the Russians didn't fair too well in those POW camps. He also outlines the need for Lebensraum and thus the need to remove the Slavs in Mein Kampf.

lebensraum was about deporting the locals, don't forget germany had millions of ethnic pols within the borders of germany even at the start of the war.

They're not cucks. They embrace their history as a whole and don't nitpick any fragments. They fought the war for their survival and won. Not to mention, that it was Stalin who turned USSR into superpower.
Compare this to western constant self-flagellation over non-issues.

It's because based Stalin BTFO kikes in the (((commie))) government

Stalin made Russia a superpower.

I like him too. He killed lots of russians.

Mainly, because they suffer from Schizophrenia, and Slavs = Untermensch.

>Russian nation won the war.
Well, unlike Hitler he decided to step down and let his generals run the show.

Sven, you are sucking brown Untermenschen dicks right now. What does it make you?

Because despite all of the pain and death Stalin caused, he transformed a backwards illiterate agrarian shithole into an industrial and military superpower in the space of 25 years.

You can't deny results.

>stalin killed 100m
way worse than muh 6 goriliion
this is your brain on classcuckery

Kek dumb serbshit, commies were jews since the dawn of men

and that is preciselly what i sad
you slavshit rapebaby wannabe kraut muslim nigger
i can hear your chicken schreeeeeeching up this far

USSR is dead and buried, those are the results.

Jonathan Bowden said they don't completely disavow their past because otherwise they would become as cucked as the rest of Europe.

muh 100 gorriolion.

USA don't like Stalin because He killed their spirit leader.

nigger. Hitler started the Second world war, killed around 6 million non-jews in the holocaust. and 30 million or so odd casualties from fighting in the European theater.

Cus he won the 2nd WW easy answer do you not think so?

>Cus he won the 2nd WW
This

>in the process killing more slavs than the nazis ever could.

>simferopol
Not even Russians...

LOOOOOL, Sup Forums is literally crawled by communist youth

Because the man was terrifying.
In a world of weak cucks, it's something to respect.

Soviets broke at least 2 non-aggression pacts.

It's nothing

Because Stalin killed all free people, this kid is a child of slaves. Russia is doomed long time ago.

It's complicated.

Consider FDR, he did many things that people, looking back at today, wouldn't find acceptable. The internment of Japs and supreme court "stacking" for one. However, he did lead America through some very turbulent times, so for the most part, FDR is admired and praised by historians.

Stalin is similar, only the times he led Russia through were far more turbulent, these people were literally fighting for their very survival on a daily basis. He helped protect the nation and rebuild it after WW2. So while there were a great many things to hate him for, he did do some good as well.

Although he screwed up on many things and was a very cruel leader, without Stalin, Russia would be a 3rd world shithole of peasants and a few city aristocrats. He transformed the country from a poor wasteland into an industrialized war machine, an empire of iron. While Hitler saved his people then, but failed future generations, Stalin sacrificed his generation to make Russia the king for future Russians.

>as is tradition, a foreigner becomes autocrat of Russia and brutally crushes any dissent
>murders millions of Russians
>Russians build statues to him decades later and ferociously defend his honor on the internet

C U C K E D NATION

>Estonia
>nothing ever happened or will happen

Russia was the fastest developing country in the world in 1914, which is the reason Germany had plans for a war with Russia by 1916 even if WW1 didn't start. Russia was rapidly industrializing and building railways. You cannot rationally allocate resources without a price mechanism. Russia could have industrialized far more rapidly if it had been part of a global market.