Why do white women hate white men so much?

Why do white women hate white men so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/index.php?title=The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax#Measured_Penile_statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. permavirgin shitskin

Because she's fat and only niggers want her

nice axiom nigger

She's probably just projecting to avoid contemplating her insecurities of being a fat fuck.

Schlomo pls go.

Because they are useless and white men don't want to live with person who only can complain how life is hard.

Than all you fags don't know the power of a "mediocre" White Man!!!

>Why do white women hate white men so much?
small penis

Find me an attractive, young white girl that resents white men.

Lord, give me the caloric intake of a white earth pig

Boomer here

because you post-genX men are all retards who still live at home

meanwhile your generations women are better than you as they're getting careers and doing well in life.

this is why I prefer millennial women over millennial men

>lord give me the self-control of a skinny person
fat people aren't white

This is literally true.

>Find me an attractive, young white girl that resents white men.
Find me a socially adjusted and physically fit Sup Forums poster that isn't afraid of wimmins

holy shit THIS.

"yo whitey, check it out, we gots an exclusive white woman who wears tshirts that say how much she hates the men of her own race. Yo be missin out on this 110KG black cock sucking aryan goddess. WHITE RACE BTFO!"

She obviously has mental illness. you can see it in her face too.

THats a whale, not a woman.

The honest answer is they like media, they happen to be a little more collectivist and most medias are filled with people who tend to be lefty and extreme leftism basically hates anything even remotely associated to successfulness.

Ergo, white man are the devils because our only societal goal is equality and the betters represent not what we could become but of inequality. So they must die out. All of them. Leave none alive and ensure their sperm does not pass.

This is just what extreme leftism looks like folks, don't worry we all recognise it. We all know what's going on. Even the normies. Now we walk away slowly, few decades tops, from it and never talk of it again.

Hi there.

If we started punching bitches wearing shit like this, men or women, they'd cut it out.

>small penis
They must hate blacks then.

the real question is: why do white men hate themselves so much that they hang around white women who hate white men so much?

white men get most replies on dating apps of all races, white men are the most desired by all women except blacks, go away schlomo

>white women

You mean feminists/sjws in general?They are not women, marxists arent humans.

so that's why women love italian guys

come on m8 have some more rigour

>5.6 measuered erect

What the fuck? they get a boner and it is not even 6 inches?

wow, sub-human pitch black, blood shot eyed semi-feral congo men have huge dicks! lets fuck them and splice our genes with them, because its our feminist sexual revolution right to find the most feral sub-human animal to get stuffed with a big black shit coloured unclean cock!

This is the main goal of modern western women.
That and the right to eject a living growing most vulnerale human from their bodies..

You women should be fucking ASHAMED of yourselves, you trashy, soulless, godless scum!

So die and get rid of feminism on your way out. You raised these cunts.

the women are the only decent people of your pathetic generation

meanwhile your generations men are pretty much all losers

>god, give me confidence of a mediocre white man.

Bitch, you'll get it when you drop the miracle mentality and actually start being as valuable to the society as a mediocre white man, not a mediocre irradiated and thus uneatable pig.

Plenty of push in media and such is the answer, OP.

>don't want to work at home
>don't want to have babies
>don't want to stay married through thick and thin
Yep, sure are decent. The sooner Boomers die out, the sooner we can fix your degeneracy.

I would've expected the Netherlands to be larger, due to their greater than average height. This would mean that the average Netherlander dick would appear smaller due to its size relative to the rest of the body.

Any1 confirm?

>congo men have huge dicks
They don't, that's the funny thing. It's smaller than most white cocks.

ugly fat sluts hate white men because when you're white and not fat you essentially get the pick of the litter and that doesn't include fat sluts.

Because we're no longer in control and they are submitting to our conquerors - the ethnics. Arabs, Niggers, Kikes. Anyone who isn't a loser in their eyes. Even women of your own tribe have no loyalty to you. Sucks but that's the way it is.

You actually expect me to believe that?

>the whole post is based on guessing my age

Fuck off newfag.

There is no way I can claim to be socially adjusted after that last post and it's too cold to post topless photos. I'm ottermode and have an 8/10 face.

It's an unimpressive person that probably doesn't like to be reminded of it.

They're just afraid of talking to non white, non western media consuming women. I assure you, both east Asian and south Asian women are nice people.

The amount of money I made not having to pay rent or bills is as if I had been in the industry for 5-10 years.

I'm not sure you understand what's going on here when millennial men live with their parents.

Because they didn't have decent father figures

No, they just see that the men are pathetic, so they start careers themselves and improve their lives. Maybe the men just need to catch up.

Tell me, why would they want to '''work''' at home when the loser ''man'' is at home too?

>blaming boomers
no we had families

Maybe she'd have more confidence if she wasn't obese.

P.S. reminder it's a jewish trick to convince you all white women are liberals and white women voted for Trump.

>Vote for the destruction of your country, globalism, mass immigration, housing shortages causing prices to go up, flooded job market with too many unemployed, job wages go down/stagnate
>REEEEEEEEE, MOVE OUT ALREADY YOU LAZY BUMS
>HURRRRDURRR, JUST WALK IN, LOOK BOSS IN THE EYE, FIRM HANDSHAKE AND DEMAND A JOB
>IT WORKED FOR ME 30 YEARS AGO, WHY ARE YOU SUCH LAZY BUMS

We need to abolish Social Security. Then maybe we can afford houses more.

Yes.

Ugly women hate white men so much

Because of (((feminism))).

You had everything offered to you on a platter. You had underemoyment, high interest rates, low housing costs, and yet you're all so far in debt you'll never retire. You never raised your children, gave niggers and women more rights than white men, and never invested in anything but your own selfishness, never for future generations.

>women are doing well in life....reeeeee I fucking hate it XD

Literally taking a break from packing my belongings right now, moving out this month.

Feels fucking good man.

>women are doing well in life

most hatred is due to competition.
certain women hate white men because they're determined to compete with white men, they envy their perks and positions.
the same way you tadpols hate women - you envy the perks and attention women receive and wish you could have those benefits instead.
it's all an energy dynamic.

Man, I remember that feeling. In more ways than one, it was like swimming out of my depth for the first time.

Good luck out there, user.

boomers can go to hell
BUT
tadpols live at home because they essentially have female energy - they are receivers or takers and require a provider.
tadpol males: you need to find a woman just like dear old mom. one who will provide for you and baby you and change your diapee. no traditionally feminine woman would be a good match for you, because feminine women are also receivers or takers and need a provider just like you do. your energy is in competition with feminine energy because it is the same.
you all would probably do quite well in a macron-esque relationship. that's why you hate him- he has what you need: mommy-wife.

No, you hippie nigger, it's about wanting tradition and natural roles. Competition is only for men. Women are not men and they never will be.

>all the biggest African countries are self reported
>self reported

kek they're not even as big as the self reported dicks on Sup Forums where everyone is 8 inches or more

>Seriously quoting The Encyclopedia Dramatica
>encyclopediadramatica.rs/index.php?title=The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax#Measured_Penile_statistics

if you really wanted natural roles, you would have a woman to provide for rather than having mommy spoon feed you and wipe your ass. you're very angry about something, you sound like a raging dyke. sort yourself out, tadpol

>Self reported

[caution needed]

Don't fall into that mindset of hating women. I used to and it sucked. You need to think of women like "stupid and cute", so then you can at least be sociable around them. Women can sense those hateful feelings, its one of their greatest strengths.

Hey now my dick is so big i pass out when i get hard.

Self reported.

This, also you should never get attached to any woman and take everything they do and say with a grain of salt.

They don't. Only leftist fat girls with daddy issues do.

if you're only capable of scorn and incapable of love, no good woman will ever want you. not even a stupid woman will want you. this is why you find yourselves in the position you're in

>women getting jobs not based on skill but diversity

Gee, wonder why they're doing so well!

I'd be getting a career much sooner too if I had the government pay for my shit and force companies to hire and promote me

Because look at that whale... She cant get a white dude

it looks like from what you posted that women are individualistic and men seek to form group attachments for identity rather than having one of their own. "men place a greater importance on group memberships and large collectives" KEK that's not a good thing

They claim to hate white men, but white men are all they think about or talk about. They scavenge for male attention constantly. It just so happens that feminists and SJW girls are ugly, fat and mentally ill, all of this hatebonering is led by the most worthless women who don't get attention in real life, and refuse to lose weight or make something of themelves.

Incidents like the slutmarch show this perfectly. The whole slutmarch made no sense and had no aims other than dress like prositutes in some vague, psuedo ironic psuedo statement. It literally began as a protest against a canadian policeman who was trying to catch a rapist, any excuse at all is enough. Don't think, don't make sense, OHMYGODOPRRESSIONLETS....DRESS LIKE WHORES AND PARADE IN PUBLIC.

Pic related 'WE, THE WOMEN OF LONDON AS AN AMBIGUOUS WHOLE, HAD ENOUGH OF CANDIAN POLICEMEN CATCHING RAPISTS'

They don't know why they're there or what their method is aimed at. Equality has claimed that men and women are equal, now women are mentally collapsing under the wieght of the responsibilities in a male style life and hiding from it whilst begging men to bail them out in every single way whilst blaming everything on men whilst scavenging for mens romantic attention.

Woman? I think not. Best for her fat dyke DNA end up in the trashbin of history. Nignogs, you can have this one.

>not a good thing
You seem to not understand how our society and civilization were formed, were men not of such nature, we would be hermits still living like fins, but in mud huts.

>the community is more important than my own individual needs
>"KEK that's not a good thing"

what did he mean by this?

It's socially acceptable to hate white males. Just watch any primetime family TV show (if you can last more than 5 minutes) and you'll see exactly what I mean.

Fun exercise; you can say that you don't want to go somewhere since there are too many white people. PERFECTLY FINE. However, if you say that you don't want to go to an establishment since there are too many black people, HELL TO PAY.

>400 lbs
>calls others mediocre
sage

How can men provide for women if women work to provide for themselves? You don't even make sense. Typical Boomer cunt.

It's not enough that Baby Boomers destroyed western society, they also have to blame everyone but themselves for it.

They don't, fat fucking whales do because they need to find justification as for why they are so miserable and of course its not their fault and hating on POC would be racist (Because hating on white men because they are white is not OF COURSE) therefore white fucking males.

>Why do white women hate white men so much?

Women wear stupid shirts like that to get attention

It's kind of a mating strategy, to provoke reactions in males

>boomer criticizing other people
>because you post-genX men are all retards who still live at home

>Person who crushed the marked complains that people don't have the means to move out and live on their own.
yeah sure, whatever you said

scum

because we wont fuck them

I just don't get how only the white man has to be ashamed of doing what literally every other race has done. Wage war and conquer other peoples.

>she's fat and only niggers want her
ding, ding, ding, we have a winner

>Egoistim = individualism
>Altruism = collectivism

Kys please

Raw jealousy, mostly.

you sound like libtards and welfare queens with your obsession with collectives and group identity.

My white woman fucking loves me to pieces as do my two white daughters who have white boyfriends
They all view minoritues as inferior because they're race-realists not racists, so are not prejuduced against them, it just wouldn't enter their minds to tarnish their gene pool
Mind you, they aren't skanks or hambeasts which may explain it

(you)

My guess is it's because they are lazy, entitled and ultimately inferior to non-white women.

Envy is a hell of a thing.

Proud of you user, you da real MVP.

yeah women are sluts, french sluts to this day still remember nazi cock

Blonde white women are trash, nothing new.

Because beta losers, like the one on the pic, don't shame them for that.

desu, its a small minority of white women that do this. If you live in a big city it will be much more obvious, but most women prefer white dudes, my dude.

>because we've had enough
sluts have never had enough. it's in the definition

I bet you're salivating too faggot

>dye jobs are blonde
>aruban education

>nigeria 5.3" measured
>congo 7.1 self reported

Because white men have pathetic little white dicks.