Are the Swedes Elves?

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdZ9weP5i68
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdZ9weP5i68&start1=10&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ&start2=&authorName=yokohelgao
youtube.com/watch?v=QGJgP28Yso4
youtube.com/watch?v=gKaC_m90rLQ&t
youtube.com/watch?v=FxFmvt0YB9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=MabwF2nwC9A
youtube.com/watch?v=6YYCPxwlA0A
youtube.com/watch?v=nFfEg4Kg4hM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, that's us

'Elf sex expert'

This is what a dying elf sounds like
youtube.com/watch?v=HdZ9weP5i68

Das an Uruk-hai niga

jews are the goblins, i know that for sure.

in wow their main line is "time is money friend!"

Someone post that screencap that likens Swedes to ents

Would gladly have elf sex with her. Whatever that entails.

Jews are Dwarves in Tolkien Lore

Not sure how some of this shit slips past meetings.

It's you getting fucked in the ass by her elf cock strap-on, faggot

I kek'd

>this is a problem for me

THE BRITS CALLED THE FRENCH ORCS WHEN THE FRENCH RAIDED THEIR LANDS. THIS IS A FACT

saged and reported

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdZ9weP5i68&start1=10&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ&start2=&authorName=yokohelgao

Yeah and the retards opened the gates to Lorien to the the orks from Mordor for no fucking reason.
Dumb fucking elves,

Do icelanders fuck in the hot springs ?

Oh for fucks sake.

This is a metaphor for how our countries are being ruined by non whites.

'If you want to see a vision of the future, imagine a negress twerking on top of the ruins of European civilization forever' - George Orwell

Why does that video make me feel things

Hmm?

WTF lads, this channel is beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=QGJgP28Yso4

youtube.com/watch?v=gKaC_m90rLQ&t

>Why does a majestic video with a blonde attractive white female doing nord things while shitskins ravage their country make me feel things

It's a tragedy. That's why.

Somebody made a case that Swedes are not like the elves at all, but more like the ents, because the only real time when Swedes react to incrimination is when it takes a toll on our beautiful forests and landscapes. Which isn't entirely true, but not entirely untrue either.

The most angelic human and scenery.

Icelandic women get fucked by anglo invaders in the hot springs, among other places. Icelandic men stand nearby, watching it happen. They sometimes complain about it, but Icelandic women's urge for anglo cock is too big.

So something about size of a toothpick?

The proper elf sex consists of elf(female) geting fucked by a male of another race. Kind like typical swede.

Behind every Jew, a Swede.

What is an ent?

i r the elf now?

Based Nat.

The big talking trees from lord of the rings

Gee I wonder what complexion is behind this post

No, you're Aragorn.

>'If you want to see a vision of the future, imagine a negress twerking on top of the ruins of European civilization forever' - George Orwell

wew lad

Are you saying you're a tree?

They made a new board for you geek cunts.

If someone posts the screencap the analogy will make sense.

Jews are Dwarves.
Elves are Nords.
Rohan is mix Russia/Poland/Baltic countries.
Gondor is mix of western European nations (even ends up forming an Empire under Aragorn's rule after the War of the Ring).
Rhûn is mix between Persia and Turkey. Gets conquered by Gondor after the War of the Ring.
Khand is Mongolia.
Harads are muslim sandniggers.
Orcs are niggers in chimpout mode.

It makes sense to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=FxFmvt0YB9Y
D E G E N E R A T E

Wallah she will be punished for being such an attention whore.

This, they are not bad people in general but their greed kills innocent humans and wakes up ancient evil demons

Her husband looks like a numale cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=MabwF2nwC9A

oh yes, give me some of that elf sex

This was in related videos.
I burst out laughing
youtube.com/watch?v=6YYCPxwlA0A

What do you think about the Uruk-hai?

My theory is that they are a symbol for the ancient Europeans in places such as Persia that were defeated and mixed out of existence. Like a hybrid elf sand nigger.

They are faggot elves. Like ES Wood Elves.

Orcs are germans as the german is the eternal hunn.

This fucking video from a different woman.
The Swedish ents have awoken
youtube.com/watch?v=nFfEg4Kg4hM

>Belgian
>Knowing shit.

Dwarves are Germanic Jews.
Rohan is migration era Anglo Saxons.
Gondor is Norman era England.

Yeah niga... We need a Lord of the Rings style battle to sort out all the nigas. Dey womens getting woke.

>Dwarves are Germanic Jews.

Nah they are just Ashkenazi Jews in general. The dark brown kikes from the middle east are just orcs.

It looks like the Swedes are calling for the Mothership.

>Dwarves are Germanic Jews.
>Rohan is migration era Anglo Saxons.
>Gondor is Norman era England.

Would you say that the Irish are the Hobbits?

Lolno.

Hobbits are Midwest English living in nice farm towns.

Orcs are not any race analogue, they're basically how Tolkien sees rampant industrialists.

White Europeans (blue/green eyes (not hazel shit) and light hair) are pretty much Forrest elves

The orcs are blatantly nigas tho

the guys with mummakai big ass elephants are arab muslims

Don't do this to me. I can't fucking listen to this right now.

Except they're not you fucking invalid, as Orcs are not stupid and not black.

They're cunning cowardly creatures with a great eye for invention and industry, often pallid or sallow skinned. Orcs were represented as corrupted men or Elves, They were Tolkien's idea of the Industrialist's ideal. A Cowardly but cunning workforce willing to despoil everything for profit.

And the Haradrim are more like Pagan Arabians than Muslims.

Hobbits are Tolkien's friends and family he remembered growing up.

Imagine writing an epic where the main heroes come from your town.

Not an awakening. More of a death rattle.

You are spoiled by Marxist theory and it clouds your judgement. Good say sir.

Orcs are SJW's

"The Shadow that bred them can only mock, it cannot make: not real new things of its own. I don't think it gave life to Orcs, it only ruined them and twisted them ..."
(The Return of the King, p. 190)

>VAPE
gayyyyy.

>what's this empathy thing
It's a special kind of feel people taught us young men to consider a bad thing.

Where the fuck is there any similarities between Rohan and Anglo-Saxons appart from a slight similarity in architecture, which you could find in Baltic countries ?

Hobbits represent the simple british coutrymen (including Ireland, which is the "greedy" families Bildo talks about).
I also find many similarities with Belgians aswell Love of food, beer, french fries, fairs. Small country that pretty much nobody cares about, but ends up being at the center of the shitstorm. Another similarity is Aragorn enacting a law about Shire being a sovereign country in which no other nation shall set foot (pretty much the original purpose of Belgium).

its all magical and pretty untill you step in cow shit and a chicken pecks your ass for getting too close to he chicks for being curious

t.
granpa had a tiny ass farm

>Actually understand that Tolkien's work is basically a self-contained Anglo-Saxon mythos, drawing on influences and cultural ideas that impacted England.

>NUH DEYS DA NIGGAS AND SHIT U COMMIE OTHERWISE

Like every braindead 14 year old, you think there is greater political analogy to the Lord of the Rings than there is; throwing your 2017 political lens on a work of fiction made almost 60 years ago.

>Where the fuck is there any similarities between Rohan and Anglo-Saxons appart from a slight similarity in architecture, which you could find in Baltic countries

Because they literally speak Old English. They're literally Anglo-Saxon in culture, but also with horses, because Tolkien added things as well as took things from cultural ties.

Let me explain it you you, as you are a belgian.

Lord of the Rings was made as tolkien's Love-letter to the history of the English.

Why the fuck would it have any reference to Baltic states?

>that one cow trying to mate with the other cow

What is this gook trying to communicate to me?