How's life in Eastern Europe as a Shitskin?

How's life as a Shitskin(Gypsie, Black, Arab, Mexican, etc.) in Eastern Europe?

Would you get bashed on a daily basis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cEf9lpGHxJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=sqQZEPUisaM
implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/takeatest.html
amazon.de/Neger-Neger-Schornsteinfeger-Kindheit-Deutschland/dp/3596180295/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1494426745
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You may have troubles if particular places, such as bars. Otherwise, especially in big cities, nobody gives a fuck.

Complete opposite. First generation maybe, second generation gets everything handed to them and all the white liberal pussy that you can ever dream of.

From what I have seen in Krakow:
-looked at with disgust
-laughed at by girls
-had to pay quintiple entrance fee at clubs
-refused at some clubs
It was an absolute laff

I will neva go back. People were constantly saying shit to me in slavic as they threw trash at me. I was so uncomfortable and out of my element I couldn't wait to get the fuck out.

What the fuck do you know about Europe ?
I live here and traveled a lot, in general color doesn't matter, there is immigrant background people who are hard workers and nice people just like there is natives that are considered as the scum of earth, and it goes also the other way around

In France i live myself in a poor area but it's fine, i never got mugged or whatever in years, don't believe the shit they say

>Krakow
Go to Croatia.There your only problem is girls throwing themselves at you. Croats are bigger cucks than Swedes.

Same as in Western Europe. Non-whites are worshiped and defended and can pick any white girl they want to fuck. Safe, welfare, pussy, it's why all the non-white men are running to Europe.

I request the Video about a Fat Gyspie shitting on the streets

I think the video its Serbian

ta gueule mahmoud

This is true. A bunch of us basketball players from the US went out to check out the VTB United League and we got easy pussy from the Russian girls.

wow rich people get to fuck any girl what a fucking discovery.

Don't kid yourself, it wasn't because they were rich, it's because they were black.

Not really, speaking for my country here but hey. Gypsies are generally seen as thieves and nobody really likes them. Niggers and mexicans don't exist. Arabs got mixed responses, some girls see them as exotic so they are drenched for them.

Idiot, i'm white as fuck
Irish father and French mother, 6'2 blond hair blue eyes
But whatever, you cucked anglo

I'm not rich, I played basketball in college but never went on because I wasn't good enough. Just the way it is.

There's a reason my country is 99% white

Now you won't get bashed if you're keeping your head down, but the moment you monkey out there are 10 angry stupid slavs looking for any excuse to reenact american history x

They are like beta males here, i am a manlet and even i can just stare them away.

t.macron voter

We have so little of them here in Poland, they're like a carnival sideshow, everyone points and giggles

it has nothing to do with you being nigger but with you being american. any western european can pull 10 times more and hotter women then you.

T. PayYourDebts

they dont exist
in central and eastern europe if u see a nigger or other shitskin u kill him, thats the rule

idk bro, the white boys weren't pulling it in like we were an there were a few from america with us

Nice.

I am a Chad phobias been to Croatia and this is absolutely untrue, the local girls don't put out unless they're in a relationship, western/nordcuck European tourists on the other hand...

Chad who has*

>white boys
stop roleplaying amerishit

>Implying we are cucks like you to pay the EU back

Don't forget to enjoy mahmoud's IEDs, trucks and AKs jacque. Also your women are getting plowed by him everyday and you can't/won't do anything about it. You voted for your destruction and thanks to your stupidity one of the most important cultures in europe is going to vanish in our lifetimes. You made your bed, sleep in it. :^)

WE WUZ CASANOVA N SIHET

shut up shitskin

Not sure how it is in other countries, but there were instances of blacks or shitksins in general being assaulted. The only black that was ever recognized by this country as OUR GUY was a basketball player.

For the generic ones, they will always have a few eyes filled with disgust watching them, on the bus you will always hear atleast 1 person loudly discussing about him/her. If they go out at night there's a 100% guarantee that some drunk people will go to them looking for trouble and a fight eventually.

Contrary to popular belief, our women go for rich westerners and mediterranean men. They turn into complete sluts for those two groups. Only the lowest of the low trash go for blacks or muslims and they're almost always shunned by society and sometimes by a good portion of the family.

As for gypsies everyone sees them as dealers of stolen goods, drug addicts and muggers. All of them are.

lol

>People dont actually do this, do they?
>Go on the internet and tell lies?

Good. Even 10 years ago, in elementary school, we had hours long presentations about the threat of muslim immigration. This mindset isnt dying out any time soon, and thank god for that

I will explain it to you

In usa you can be beaten, robbed etc by latinos or blacks in big cities, in western europe by arabs, turks etc whites are weak

in slavlands is the opposite shitskin are on target

You'll sometimes get bad looks during the day, you can be beaten at night if you wander into wrong place

good job. this proves that atheism is not the cause of cuckholdry.

Whatever you poor fuck, i'll talk to my horse about it and see if he laughs

If you go to Poland , they will fuck you up nicely

czechs are more based than i thought

What's IAT?

>Poor fuck
Well sucks t be me, living in a mansion and swimming pool and all, having the luxury to walk the streets without fear of getting robbed/murdered brutally and without having greek women getting raped, while you enjoy your "wealth" when every moment walking on the street could be your last. The only one who is going to be laughing will be me, watching you get bombed to pieces by ahmed and his horde.

"The implicit-association test (IAT) is a measure within social psychology designed to detect the strength of a person's automatic association between mental representations of objects (concepts) in memory. The IAT was introduced in the scientific literature in 1998 by Anthony Greenwald, Debbie McGhee, and Jordan Schwartz. The IAT is now widely used in social psychology research and is used to some extent in clinical, cognitive, and developmental psychology research. Although some controversy still exists regarding the IAT and what it measures, much research into its validity and psychometric properties has been conducted since its introduction into the literature."

>t. short fat white guy LARPing

Thats good for you dimitris.
Just dont forget to implement those reforms otherwise the money well goes dry.

A group of guys followed me in Serbia then beat me up and called me a nigger, it was a traumatic experience.

>Modern German celebrating the destruction of european cultures

Cant spell German without Germ after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=cEf9lpGHxJ4

Been to krakow twice and only saw one nigger

Define 'eastern europe'? Its like asking how is x in latin america

>Actually a 5'5" sand goblin

serves you right nigger

its not our fault that ure ugly loser laughed at by girls my friend

Kek, I didn't think we were so bad. Ofc the study was about implicit bias so it isn't really good indication of some real discrimination/bad treatment.

This is funny

youtube.com/watch?v=sqQZEPUisaM

How about Latvian girls? What are they into? Are they gold-diggers? I had a crush on one at my workplace until I realised she was a total flirt with everyone and made out with the assistant manager once to get some authority in the workplace.

There is a difference between a single english speaking oreo, or a monkey pack of ooga boogas

Try to guess which party will the reasonable slav ignore

Sluts, you mean. Most women here seem to be disgusted by blacks -- generally notoriously racist against non-whites. I felt bad for some of my black friends visiting from the US.

Not gonna lie though, kudos to you for finding some sluts.

Former Warsaw Pact and (sometimes) balkans

>were so bad
What are you talking about? are you a normie?

>don't believe what they say, but believe me, I know the stuff because my situation is the real representative of this case
Bullshit, I can state the opposite example of the place I live in.
Also, this is why we need racial statistics here.

Slovak here.

Its not really bad for them, because EU kikes are pressuring our government to be hard on "racists"

Last year one neonazi beated nigga from Dominican republic and it was a big scandal ane they want to jail him.

I guess they're similar. Overall both countries FEEL similar in how our people think.

I took the test xD

implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/takeatest.html

I see some Latvian and Lithuanian girls with Indians here in London though. Not necessarily rich Indians but not degenerate Indians either.

Beating up tourists is a dumb thing. Not even the Nazis did it.

Speaking from experiences in Hungary
>Gypsy
You will hang out with other gypsies, whites will hate you.

>Arabs
Before the migrant crisis nobody cared about them, there were a few of them but their numbers didn't reach the critical threshold so they have behaved well. Since 2015 you can expect bad looks, and even some insults.

>niggers
Expect some looks, especially outside Budapest, maybe some people will start to insult you, but we haven't had nigger beatings since the 90es. I've witnessed some drunk commie punks insulting a nigger and taking his last cigarette a few years ago. Also we have some coalburners. The majority of them end up as single mothers.

>Mexicans
If you don't look and act like a gypsy nothing will happen, but I've only seen a handful of obviously Latin-American peoples here and most of them were Indios. A castizo would be easily mistaken for a Spaniard or an Italian.

>Asians
We have a handful of them in almost every city, and quite a lot in Budapest. You might encounter some racist remarks but most people are okay with them. I've had Chinese businessmen living in Hungary for decades telling me that he encountered more racism in Spain or France than here as a Chink.

Le ahmed

Eastern Europe you illiterate leaf

Do I have to use /s as on reddit? We are at Sup Forums ffs, use your brain.

>Before the migrant crisis nobody cared about them, there were a few of them but their numbers didn't reach the critical threshold so they have behaved well. Since 2015 you can expect bad looks, and even some insults.

How does the average Hungarian differentiate between Italian/Spaniard or Arab? It's not like your backwards shithole has enough experience with foreigners to make sure you're fucking up some arab rapefugee and not an Italian tourist.

link to the video pls ?

been to Krakow, many shitskin tourists/students no such thing happened,
Krakow is one of the most tolerant cities in Poland, try to go to deep Poland, you may not make it alive

They look different m8. Not the same facial features

>ane they want to jail him
The fuck for?

In Kraków's old city you'll meet more tourists than Poles, so no suprise here. They makle a ton of money out of it

nobody cares about slavs or their nonfactor countries, stop posting shit about them

they are utterly irrelevant and white in skin colour only

Yeah, but this tourist didnt come to Bratislava during day, he went to much smaller city during the night so there are not so many cops.

10 and more years back it was a normal thing to beat black tourists. Especially in the city of Nitra, they would always get beat up if they show up on the wrong place during the night.

Now the situation is different, because the pressure on our MPs is big, therefore also the pressure on police is big. These kind of crimes are not acceptable anymore.

>my nigger friends will act normally in the second part of the video lets see what happens !

>Irish
>white
get out of my country, potato nigger

I don't know what using /s means, you seem to be familiar with that, it's better if you go back to plebbit

Go away and count your gold coins, medpack. Goyim are talking here

>Not even the Nazis did it.

No, they beat up the locals instead.

The Irish are so gay. Fucking kill me.

Implying you have been mugged more than a year ago.

My backwards shithole is older than your made-up country and remained on the map despite all the efforts of your ancestors. And this is true whether you are a Kraut or a Turk.

Fucking lol if you actually believe this, not true of Western Europe, not in a million years true of Eastern Europe. What ever helps you cope with being an ugly shitskin though.

There were lots of blacks, arabs, chinese, japanese and even indians living in Germany during the second world war. Some women also got pregnant and bred interracially, nobody gave a fuck.They never had an issue getting married officially.

stfu you slavic trash , know your place and get back to cleaning my toilets

>The fuck for?

Basically to scare off the people from beating blacks. As for the reasons - racism - he was shouting "kill this nigger, he has no place here, This is your end".

Second reason nigga needed to heal from the beating 30 days (supposedly)

don'T know about budapest and other regions but balaton was full of italians every summer in the communist era. i even speak some italian because my parents had some italian friend who came here every summer

that nigger looks like a bitch.

Go get yourelf a cat stew, horsefucking is probably quite exhausting after all

amazon.de/Neger-Neger-Schornsteinfeger-Kindheit-Deutschland/dp/3596180295/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1494426745

lol you think beating up that one nigger in a country where nobody wants to move to anyway because it has 0 perspective and future or any kind of potential (racially, spiritually or economically) and only exists as a victim state in the history books

will do anything except undermine government authority?

Shame if we lived in non fag society such action would be encouraged

i wonder sometimes, since you all look like you are 10 years old all your life, does that make you a country full of pedophiles?