STRAW POLL: DO YOU SUPPORT TRUMP

>strawpoll.me/12935200

Let's make it definitive. Has the Sup Forums tide turned? Dont be a fag and be truthful

i support you blowing me, faggot

OP's sister on the left

So is this like the newfag detection poll?

A SPORADIC STAR

Saged. Op's mom in pic, doxxing is illegal

>greentexting a fucking link

and no, I was always suspisious about him being ctrolled opposition from Jun 2015- Feb 2016. Jumped onto the trump bandwagon just for ''LE SJW BUTTHURT XD'', and once again I was proven right that he was a shill earlier this year.

The whole presidential race was an act to give right wingers a new hope who wasn't your usual controlled cuckservative.

hmm...so it seems the majority still likes him but of the opposition, the majority feels betrayed.

Wow, trump's building his own opposition.

Yes. It doesn't it mean I won't be critical of him, but he and a few other officials in D.C. are the only ones I can trust.

Bump

sauce?

not an argument

Most people who feel betrayed either are delusional about how real life works, or they never really supposed him.

I'll admit I was in that position at first. I assumed he would storm in, fire everyone, dismantle departments, and pull everyone back to the U.S., but I see just how big this monster we call the federal government has grown.

>asking sauce on picture of white woman being harassed
>checks flag
No surprise there

>harassed

With OP on the right

>Can't tell if a women is enjoying something or being harassed.
this is the reason you are breed out. kek

flags check out

>puts that picture to draw attention to his shitty thread
>complains

>Implying a Saud would care if a woman was enjoying it or not.

Reminder that even if you aren't a shill, the shills on this website rig these polls in an attempt to divide us

is that a nipple? ive heard about those. i had no idea they actually existed

Thank you for posting this link on behalf of Shareblue! $.05 has been deposited to your account :)

(Check the name)

me in the trunk

But to be fair senpai, the Syria strikes and wall cucking have shook my belief in him, firing Comey is definitely shaking things up

>the shills on this website rig these polls in an attempt to divide us
watch this

>strawpoll
no

must be a lot of lurkers around

Of course i would

>he didn't vote 230 times
pleb

Woah, good to see this.

>those aren't just faggots who come here to shill against him for gender fluid commie credits

Get fucking rekked

needs another option
>Yes, I'm back after the betrayal of April 6th. Arming Kurds and pissing off Turkey is the key to my heart

so how does it usually work over there

Sup Forums are all just a bunch of neocon kikes now

>All these fags dont understand hes just another kike-puppet with his Jew daughter.

blowing me is the best, and only solution.
i will be the best thing to ever come out of your mouth.

you know this to be true

No its a good goyim poll

I just get called a shill when I say this.

>trump

jumped the trump-train same second you could use hillary's rhetorics to describe his foreign policies and actions toward syria.

Its really just confirmed what I suspected: that the president is not really in charge.

He has good intentions, but the state new how easily manipulated he could be, what do you honestly think they were going to let him do, don't hate trump hate the establishment

its either getting botted or there are a lot of the_dickheads lurking

baleet this ebil

Shut the fuck up faggot nobody cares about you.