FAKE NEWS: BOOGIE EDITION

Let me pre-face this by saying I have met Boogie on several occasions and have found him to be a very good person . He is often portade as a diehard insane fat liberal but in reality he is closely aligned with our own beliefs, at least in respect to the idea that the government should stay out of our lives. He hates being fat and he hates being the way he is and at least he's trying to do something about it he's paying for his weight loss surgery out of pocket. Stop believing these false flag bullshit fake tweets.

PAY

Who gives a shit about this lard-ass. Fuck this guy and fuck you, OP.

God this newfaggotry is killing me.

Just think this guy is getting a lap band.

Shit is going to break with in 2 days

>closely aligned with our own beliefs, at least in respect to the idea that the government should stay out of our lives
Sup Forums is a natsoc board.

Get out of here snake meme and take the disgusting landwhale with you.

Lel.... I'm genuinely hoping everything works out for him.

>God this newfaggotry is killing me.

You're the one standing up for a greedy, degenerate blob who expects struggling middle class families to pay for his self inflicted health problems.

Pol is a libertarian board.
>wanting the government to control your lives even more.

>>_reddit

He doesn't expect middle class families to pay, the tweet is fake. He pays more into the system than he gets out of it

Go away boogie u leech

Same here but he needs to start dieting before getting the fucking surgery

>He doesn't expect middle class families to pay, the tweet is fake. He pays more into the system than he gets out of it

That's a fucking lie. If it wasn't, he wouldn't keep going on about how he would die without Obamacare.

How that thing could ever get insured is totally beyond me. I hope he keeps stuffing his face and nature take its course.

He needs to lose like 100 lbs or something like that to even get the surgery... not sure he can do it.

pol is Natsoc.
I've had enough of you pussyfooting lolbertarians.

>He pays more into the system than he gets out of it
bullshit. fuck off faggot.

what about when his heart goes and/or when his T2D gives him a gangrenous foot that needs to be removed? what then about the $1M + in surgeries and care he'll accumulate over the rest of his worthless life that we'll all have to PAY

fuck off you fat fuck. fatshits should be in their own insurance pool and left on the streets to die

That is for you

Just pay it yourself you fat, unhealthy piece of shit. Entitled CUNT, I hope he dies of a stroke. Nobody has to support your cancerous lifestyle faggot.

>wanting to be controlled.
Kek. Back to /b with you cucks.

Wut

SALAD DODGING

>He hates being fat
If he hated being fat then he wouldn't be fat. He is fat so he clearly doesn't "hate" it enough to do anything about it.

Boogstosity is so fucking disgusting
>he got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn´t have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn´t empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away
>his wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal

Is that true, I don't think a surgeon would perform a colostomy if there was no medical reason to.

>our beliefs. I'm natsoc not ancap.

well i suck.

CHEESE DRINKING

Stop making these threads, boogie; you fat piece of shit.

SAGE

Lol

I bet when he takes a shit it's like a fucking Michael Bay movie.