What does Sup Forums think about asian countries? Especially Korea and Japan

What does Sup Forums think about asian countries? Especially Korea and Japan.

They have their problems, but I think they're pretty good.

>Japanese men
extremely feminized cucks with virgin epidemic

>Korean men
extremely feminized cucks. the '''alpha''' ones are the ones who try and act western

>Korean women
either nigger loving, western wannabe thots, or turbo feminists

>Japanese women
ok, but seem to have gone full career womyn, and having kids well in their late 30s/early40s

>All of the Chinese
Subhuman

seem competent enough

Need qt korean/jap gf

Nothing. I wish them well but if they immigrate to the west then they're shitskins who should be purged.

Japanese, Chinese, and Koreans are one of the few people's on earth on equal standing historically and culturally with Europe. The Japanese used to be some badass mofos back in the day before they got nuked to anime and degeneracy. Older generation Asians are some tough ass sons of bitches, the younger generations are among the most cucked people on earth, for Korea and Japan at least. The Chinese exchange students I've met are among the most right wing and least cucked people I've ever known.

This.

>the '''alpha''' ones are the ones who try and act western

the numale style is considered to be western style by the koreans

Most evolved peoples.

I think I would have a hard time not procreating with Anri.

>tfw they adapted the fuckboi modern western style and not the macho style from every decade before

They really fucked up.

tfw the only asian girls you can date as a white guy are the asian equivalent of mudsharks who betray their own people and traditions

>korean women love niggers

where did you get that from, Abdul

Korean women are apparently better waifu material.

I got 0 problems with Asians in the west, not because I have some weird fetish for their women (99% of Asian women are utterly disgusting, 1% is incredibly attractive) but because they contribute as much to society as whites and actually have a higher average income than whites at least in the US. Asian people also tend to have low birthrates. My ideal state would be about 95% white, 5% asian

I'd fuck him. I ain't gay but that's more feminine than the most we have here.

Mudsharks fuck to rebel against their parents and to be selfish hedonist cunts. At least Asian women want a better future for their children, and stay married.

If you can find a Korean female that hasn't replaced herself with plastic. Your white genes are not going to stop your kids from being ugly as shit.

more Christians in Korea too

>posting a shit old ass fake meme

I don't see myself marrying a gook, user, was just making a factual statement. If I marry an Asian, it will probably be a SE Asian. Gooks don't marry foreigners much anyway.

>not the best kind

They can just get plastic surgery too

They all get eye surgery and a lot change their face structure.

>Korean women
>either nigger loving, western wannabe thots, or turbo feminists

the fuck lol

Thats actually just an ad, not their actual children nor are they a couple.

is this real?

Both countries are very good in terms of law & order and economic growth unlike China. But the Japanese people are not producing enough, they need balance reproduction if they want their people not become extinct. South Korea needs to conquer North already, and SK also needs to stop sucking Western dicks & Western degeneracy, it's bad for the Korean youth. The Western European civilization is crumbling on itself because of political correctness & too much liberty, they don't have a sense of tradition & nationalism anymore to bound the morals that keep their nation in tact.

yeah its real

We are best you know this
대한민국이 절대로 죽지않다

While flips are moving up in the world, slowly but surely, you better make sure your people don't become atheist and let in a lot of kikes. Secularism is the downfall of every developed nation.

The reason why we migrate everywhere is because our country is corrupt, also, 75% of politicians came from political dynasties(don't believe me, try to research) and large sums of tax money don't really get to where they're supposed to be used. Take note that majority of our people who work abroad are hard-working laborers who can endure any physically excruciating & difficult jobs for a penny because life is very hard here & quality education is very expensive, and you don't get hired here if you're not educated, unlike Western countries who have welfare.

Sadly, atheism is growing here because of Western movies that shill for it calling it progress & freedom of thought, it's sick.

Korea is too liberal, Japan is too conservative

>too conservative

lol

If only there were sources for this pic for each statement.
I want to believe user, i truly do.

It does if NK carpet nukes seoul

Fuck this bitch , she's using the 3 genders sign.

Go to northern china

pic related