Shit I thought he was playing 88d chess, turns out he's really just a fuckin idiot

Shit I thought he was playing 88d chess, turns out he's really just a fuckin idiot.

>He had grown enraged by the Russia investigation, two advisers said, frustrated by his inability to control the mushrooming narrative around Russia. He repeatedly asked aides why the Russia investigation wouldn’t disappear and demanded they speak out for him. He would sometimes scream at television clips about the probe, one adviser said.

>But the fallout seemed to take the White House by surprise. Trump made a round of calls around 5 p.m., asking for support from senators. White House officials believed it would be a "win-win" because Republicans and Democrats alike have problems with the FBI director, one person briefed on their deliberations said.

http:// www.politico.com/story/2017/05/10/comey-firing-trump-russia-238192

He hated Comey. He fired him while he was out of town, so they could probably confiscate his shit.

Comey himself is probably under investigation.

This firing was "personal."

Comey saw himself as the gatekeeper and protector of the system. He repeatedly claimed he bucked hierarchy to protect the "institutions."

The guy protected the deep state above the people and constitution.

It came out of his mouth.

So yeah... Comey pissed off Trump and Trump couldn't trust him.

He was probably blocking too many investigations, too.

You should really watch his congressional hearings.

The guy was too brazen and transparent about who he was protecting.

Trump has declared war on the deep state.

It's weird that an FBI director claim he called for a press conference without approval of Loretta Lynch because he thought it was important to protect the "institutions" he worked for.

Institutions = deep state

He couldn't even bullshit correctly. He should have claimed he did what he did to protect the people and the constitution.

>reading politico
ever

kys

idk how accurate politico is, but this is a ballsy move for Trump

Either it helps him or it backfires badly

A politico article, this should be good.

> Yet another sensationalist opinion piece which only braindead gutter trash would lap up.

Wow this was exactly what I was expecting and I love it.

Nah. He fired James Commie. He done good.

yes leaf everything you say is fact nobody can argue with you and the mountain of evidence is overwhelming.

>politico
come back when you've got real new sources and the new sources actually have real sources instead of imaginary shit

Trump is a kike puppet

I cant wait to see you the donald faggots collapse when Trump fails. I hope he has a fatal heart attack bu an impeachment would be just as funny

>politico
Yeah they've never been wrong or made up bullshit

If you put sage in the Options field your post doesn't bump the thread. Newfags should be lurking anyway

>tripfagging
immediately remove yourself

It will backfire... bigly.

Nice of you to defend putins cock holster

Can any trump faggot explain Trump's actions without memes?

This. Especially this part...

>Comey saw himself as the gatekeeper and protector of the system. He repeatedly claimed he bucked hierarchy to protect the "institutions."
>The guy protected the deep state above the people and constitution.

It's fucking obvious.

This is a Share Blue shill thread paid for by the Democratic party.

"It's 8D tick tack toe"

No, people just didagree. This isnt the donald, people can express their opinion.
Go back there if you want to hear constant dick sucking

>man proclaims his innocence
>media keeps pushing that he colluded

Yeah, why would he be mad?

it really is looking like this fat, feeble-minded fucker is going down... he's literally acting out his death throes, live and in HD!

what a time to be alive...

>U.$. Civil War II: What Armistice?

>dumbf: the kike cock-puppet
why is this news? are burgers really this oblivious of their own predicament?

...or is it just denial?

>anonymous sources
again
May as well get your news here.
And there is zero chance the fallout caught them by surprise since everything he says or does results in "fallout".

>2017
>believing MSM
wew

>politico

Fake news

the left wing student shills ordered here by their professors sure are out in force right now

sage