Can someone please explain how liberals went from anti-religion, anti-sexism, anti-racism, pro-science...

can someone please explain how liberals went from anti-religion, anti-sexism, anti-racism, pro-science, peace and love advocates to Muslim loving, white, male hating, science deniers who riot in the streets?

bonus points if you can explain how they can love Islam, who openly hates gays and powerful women.

look up lyrics of Bohemian Rhapsody written by rainbow champions of the world. if you pay attention to lyrics - most of them are not exactly not a joke on your expense. Nothing really matters in OODA loop.

Enemy of my enemy is my friend.
They're against classical western civilisation and values. Some days that means fighting the patriarchy, other days it means flooding us with muslims.

So at best islam takes over the world and they die anyway... what do they gain?

They don't "love Islam" so much as they are in favor of inclusion, religious freedoms and diversity and are not virulently anti-Muslim. Nor do they hate white males, they just think that white males should recognize their privileged status in society and realize that they, as a privileged class cannot necessarily speak for or to the concerns of the downtrodden and disenfranchised.

I'll expand this a bit.

How did the CIA go from actively stomping out left wing ideas during the cold war and the civil rights movement to actively stomping our right wing ideas in the post-9/11 America?

Leftist just hate themselves and project that self hatred onto their society. Basically, they are cutters and self-harmers but they do it in a way which ruins other peoples lives. Right now, Islam just just a more effective tool for destroying that society.

Liberals and Leftists are two separate groups.

Liberals believe in free speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, and some protections for working class people. Liberals value equal opportunity.

Leftists believe in Identity Politics. They want enforced Equality of Outcome.

Read the Unabomber's manifesto for an explanation of Leftist psychology.

The "Progressive" Left has taken control over the Democratic Party. No Liberals remain at the DNC.

>who openly hates gays and powerful women.
so does Sup Forums

They see the West as a system that privileges other groups(like white people) and that groups need to be knocked down. What do I win?

I dont think Sup Forums beats gays and women to death in mass amounts every day.. in fact i think Sup Forums openly supported marine le pen.

Because the CIA is explicitly anti freedom, they back whoever supports more restriction

i wish i could explain it, my dude.

this is just because their job is to close the overton window; it's not a partisan thing.

Wow great post leaf really living up to the flag

They will always defend anything that is anti-White and anti-Christian even if it means being contradictory.

alliance between upper class and lumpen proletariat to fuck middle/working class

Soros

The way in which these goals are achieved perverts the original intent, though. Welcoming thousands of ultra-conservative immigrants from terror-ridden regions and affirmative action/safe spaces/anti-free speech rallies/etc. are not reasonable strategies. Modern liberal tactics are subversive.

Stop trying to fucking pretend like the people propagating these ideas aren't insidious pieces of shit.

False. for years libs did nothing but trash christian faith. wanting to ban the word God and snatch crosses off of kids necks at school. now they are just fine and dandy giving muslims prayer rooms.

Fuck off faggot. Go to Reddit and never return.

>Islam
>Liberal thinking

When do we get to say I Told You So?

this

They call us "misogynists".

While I don't think women can be priests, they can be leaders in politics. Kellie Leitch would be a great prime minister. Marine Le Pen too. Margaret Thatcher was pretty based too.