What do you guys think about these profiles and the recent movement #teamblackboys, Sup Forums...

What do you guys think about these profiles and the recent movement #teamblackboys, Sup Forums? I think it's game over for the white race.

twitter.com/Jackie_von_bbc
twitter.com/UsedByBlacks
twitter.com/LucyReborn
twitter.com/SeiremmuS
twitter.com/DrunkOnBBC
twitter.com/snowbunnyparm
twitter.com/beautynstreet
twitter.com/anisataylortx

It's been game over for us for a century now.

lol they'll get what's coming to them.

There is a reason majority of hookers say "no black men"
They learn soon enough.

>A gaggle of whores with beastiality fetishes
Once you go black, we dont want you back. Enjoy the domestic abuse and single motherhood.

The times have changed, man. White women don't care anymore, white men don't care anymore. Just take a look at the likes/retweets in this picture.

Why the fuck should I care when I have this beautiful girl waiting for me at home

>getting a doll instead of a real girl

Lol.

White men on the other hand are sex gods

Good goy you don't need to reproduce

>pathetic losers made the civilization, I'm the primary beneficiary of. It also makes it possible for me to practice degeneracy and to ruin all possibility of civilization from future generations.

they'll virtue signal and even casually date a black guy when they're young. most wont even date a black and its just virtue signalling

fpbp /thread. you can't win a losing battle whites. better learn to ascend the physical realm. we are being called back to our spiritual roots, we are gods

white girl for asian cock, good night alt right

whores gonna whore, nothing of value has been lost

#teamsinglemom isn't going to change anything, the pendulum is swinging

They'll pay the toll.

>black eyes

she's a nigger anyway

t.brazilian mongrel posting about whites due to self-hatred.
kys nigger

Brazil don't copy Australia's bait. I just saw this posted less than an hour ago. You can't hope to compare to the Aussie's shitposting prowess.

Looks Greenish-Blue to me.

>asian man
>white woman
>have normal children
>asian woman
>white man
>have fucked up pedophile serial killer incel children

why?

sage in all fields

>a literal hue monkey mongrel

asian men who get white women are usually alpha and redpilled

Why not just accept the diversity? Are you that butthurt?

I think its great that they are open about their position and that they put it up on to the internet for every one to see.

Some one should make a site where all those pics can compiled together with names, age, nationality etc just to make future dating easier for people av all colors.

#teamsinglemotherhood

Stop posting in this thread and sage.

Why would white women want white men?

White men are losers who play video games and are still 13 year old in their head. White men are fucking idiots.

Meanwhile the women are having careers and improving their lives.

In term of modern day millenial standard, I like the millenial women. They're pretty cool and have interesting lives, unlike the boring men.

Look better.

lol@thewhiterace

thats a minority trying to virtue signalling
heres the 2009 attraction statistics

>Has Anything Changed?
>In some ways, no. OkCupid users are certainly no more open-minded than they used to be. If anything, racial bias has intensified a bit

if anything, white men are falling for the asian meme

There's nothing you can do, just look on at brainwashed idiots and wait for their inevitable toll payment. Don't succumb to the blackpill, just do your best for yourself and your family. Things will crumble eventually and you want to be in a position to pick up the pieces.

That's because white women don't usually date black men, they just fuck them.

scum

Good, white people are disgusting.
So fuck you, fascist scum, you are done!

I wouldn't say they're ''scum'' exactly, I'd just say that they're losers who sit around smoking weed and playing vidya all day.

>they fuck people they don't find attractive
Not an argument

i think its stormfags trying to rile up betas...the only girls that actually like the bbc meme are already turbosluts to begin with. blacks are the least attractive race and several studies have shown this.

What do I think? Burn the coal, pay the toll. Unless they're part of the vanishingly small fragment of white women for whom dating and then marrying a black man actually works out, they'll probably end up abused, diseased, cheated on and dumped. I don't even have to lift a damn finger.

What? It's just a 3% increase dumbass

>Things will crumble eventually and you want to be in a position to laugh at idiot single mothers with bastard kids when the welfare state collapses and their centrelink card is good nothing more then an ass scratcher

ftfy

>oh look, it's one of (((these))) threads again

Thing is you knew I meant you.

my friend is a halfie with a white dad and he is the most normal, masculine dude I know

It's not about being attractive, it's about the size of your dick and being dominant. They just date/marry white men for the status and to be cool with their families.

The fuck do I care? Only pleasure I get out of women anymore is the look on their face when I treat them like what they're worth
>"Hey user do you like my outfit?"
>Not particularly, no.
I just can't respect women after I've seen what venomous cunts they are. The woman is a lot like the jew

also decrease in white women wanting black men.

i guess that makes you mad you """"white"""" Argentinian

could you please elaborate? I was just stating the truth

That works too. Just make sure you buy a gun before then.

Because only the very best asian men are able to overcome their disadvantages and land white women. The converse is not true.

Maybe thats how it works in your shitty third world country but thats not how it works here.
>muh dick muddafugga
The funny part is the bbc myth does nothing but make black bois insecure. Keep pushing the lie.

#teamherpes

all these women are doing are increasing the likelihood that some unstable white guy who lives near them might rape them. let women do this. the truly stupid ones will self-incriminate themselves and get shishkabobed by Tyrone and Achmed :) y'know, as nature intended

Who keeps making these threads, white cucks, Jews or insecure blacks?

The rule is as it's always been. Burn the coal, pay the toll. You're not welcome back.

it all changes when they meet irl m8

they meet up with the white guy. he's shy and boring and he's to scared to talk to her. meanwhile there's a black guy over there on tht dancefloor. arms swinging everywhere, confident, loud etc. the woman leaves that shy and quiet man and then goes towards the black guy who's fun

We need to end all gibs for single mothers.

let them have the retards, its called natural selection

Because being a cam girl has no cash incentives right? lol you can find pics like this for any race. Keep cherry-picking

>the genes that made me come from pathetic losers
>*poses for smug selfie*

The kikes really did a number on younger generations.

that girl is like 12 and she doesn't even realize she's ruining her life by publishing images like that online

I love it. It saves us time trying to be 100% sure if some cunt is a coalburner. It eliminates all doubt.

>just some girl having a bit of ''fun'
>urrr her life is ruined bro

Gender quotas don't help right? fuck off

This is a weak troll attempt. The numbers don't lie. 90%+ of whites don't find blacks attractive in the least.

>women are having careers

Careers so they can be washed up dead wombed cat spinssters when they're in their 40s kek

another shitty blacked thread. no more please.

>Getting aids instead of a healthy way of relaxation.
Did you know 10min of woman'bullshit is worse than smocking 30'000 cigs ?

>twitter whores signaling
oh no whatever will Sup Forums do

It will when she grows up and wants to start a family. Well a family with good credit and not in section 8.

She's already dating black men.

Yep! And in my experience, the only white women who really love black men are pathetic low-tier cock-crazed sluts. Matching them up with black men improves the average IQ of both races.

?

no they just have better options in life and they're free with their own money. they improve themselves.

does that scare you? do you feel threatened?

>If you post pics of white dicks I WILL block you
aahaha. Is anyone taking this seriously?

This. I can guarantee that pic is either shooped or she was paid to write that.

half of these are using other peoples pictures as their profile picture. probably run by cucks for cucks or by trolls trying to get white people angry.

girls are dumb sluts we know this. accept it and move on. impregnate some slags to pass on your genes and live your life not thinking about girls 24/7. we have more important things to do

Gender quotas in college and in the workplace. If women had to honestly compete they would all be cashiers at McDonalds

Indeed. Only coalburners i've met (around the DC Area there are plenty) are either fat or are such notorious cum guzzling trashy whores none of the white men in her social circle will touch her or have already had their turn.

this /thread