Does anyone else here feel that those on the right who are not full-fledged 1488 can all go to hell...

Does anyone else here feel that those on the right who are not full-fledged 1488 can all go to hell? Everyone who denounces Hitler are garbage in my eyes. Half-measures will get us nowhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AEPBdDMGvXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=AEPBdDMGvXw

At least make an effort to learn about the guy you worship so much. All his money, oil, and armarments came from british and us bankers and industrialists. If you like controlled opposition planted to dispel nationalism and any genetic/racial science then he's your guy though I guess.

You're retarded. He was being financed by people sharing many of his viewpoints, yes, but that does not make him controlled opposition. Why don't you name his supporters?

Yes and no.
Skepticism is what makes our race great. I don't believe non-14/88 whites are necessarily human garbage, yet, I agree the luke-warm attitude towards saving the white race is absolute fucking cancer.
Give them more time to come around, the day will come (in the near future mind you) that white guilt/genocide reaches a tipping point - and we will am become ruthless, relentless, fury.

he lost, so he obviously wasn't perfect

SURVEY THREAD

how to fuck up the board even more Edition

Post gift card codes or GTFO

I think people need to let go of it. Move on. Create our own way that still works for us. He failed and we cannot fail.

>Half-measures will get us nowhere.
you are right about this, which is actually why you should go full leftist

Fuck the centrist Hitler. He get a free helicopter ride too.

Yeah but Hitler fucking lost. I tend to denounce losers. The Nazi way of thinking was found to be divisive and therefore weak. You can't have a supreme people without creating a resentful group of have-not people. This is what kills societies in the end. Capitalism and western values are by far supreme to all systems. Capitalism creates a supreme class called the upper class but gives the illusion that anyone can become upper class if they work hard. This is the glue of our society, otherwise we would become communist by sheer number of have-not voters and the fact there is a communist party in every country.

What you need to do is drop the 1488 and go for something more inclusive. Though not as inclusive as modern liberals with their gay rights activists who are Islamic apologist idiots. The more you find your way of thinking divides people the weaker it is.

I love meeting people like you OP. Just the other side of the coin. I'm hated by everyone who likes identity politics, and I think it's a great bit of fun.

>only ever dated non-white Chicks
>1488'ers hate me
>but it wasn't intentional, I just met and liked them like normal relationships
>leftists hate me for not being diverse enough
>I'm not proud of being white
>I'm not ashamed of being white either
>both hate me
>I want a meritocracy
>I think antifa is a problem
>left hates me
>I laugh at and point out that 1488er's aren't that common
>1488er's hate me and left hates me for even brining them up
>an atheist
>1488ers hate me
>point out how much worse Islam is than literally anything else on this planet
>left hates me
>I'm pleased fags can marry
>1488er's hate me
>I tell fags to act like fucking adults and not degenerate fags
>left hates me
>woman should be able to do whatever they want...
>1488
>...but should face the consequences of doing stupid shit like any man
>left

No matter where I go I can trigger idiots like you with the same set of rules. That's why you'll never win. You're one in the same, just opposite of the horseshoe.

Hitler wasn't far-right enough.

/monarchy/ when?

1488 is full of faggots who worship a guy who waged war against Europe instead of the Soviets (who he allied with at first).

If we're inclusive on the basis of merit it weeds out the lower IQ dregs.

that's a great way to not get anywhere...
there are plenty of people that aren't all the
way there yet. hating them only helps your
true opposition

It takes all kinds. Ideology is a popularity contest as is politics. You are a failed ideology and political movement if you can't become popular very quickly no matter what the demographics are. You need a place for those low IQ dregs in your ideology or political movement. People are the ultimate power, at least Hitler understood this because he became charismatic.

Most "1488"ers used to believe all the normie shit that you believe, but's it's naive. All politics is tribal, explicitly or implicitly.
Look at South Africa. Most white South Africans believe all the liberal, meritocratic nonsense you do, and yet they're on the verge of being genocided out of the country they built and dominated for roughly a century. Why? They have no sense of identity, and consequently, no sense of solidarity. The black South Africans do.
The white South Africans are atomised, and they're being crushed. They're the canary in the coal mine for most western nations based on demographic trends.

No one starts out as full 1488 people just gradually moves towards it so the in between is a good thing.

Well yeah, but the ideology and the group has to convince the dumb asses that they shouldn't try and usurp power. Look at Occupy Wallstreet, total failure because of all the entitled idiots.

I'm agnostic on Hitler, he was a great speaker and he had some good ideas but I don't see how it helps to triumph someone most normal people see as being the most evil man to have ever existed

This.

Feudal monarchism is the ultimate redpill, even Plato thought so.

This. Traditionalism is the greatest red pill.

>addicted to meth
>teetotaler
>lost
>arrogant to the point of megalomania (possibly because of the heavy methamphetamine usage)

y r u so dumb

I just think the Nazi aesthetic looks cool, and they had catchy propaganda. Otherwise they can go to hell. 1776!

I didn't pay attention to the occupy wallstreet thing. Enlighten me on what happened.

:3

>0.02 Has Been Deposited Into Your Account Ending In: ********9523

>most diverse social network in the world
>thinks that we are all right wing

fuck off faggot

Are you me?

You're a real free-thinking individual bro, if only I could come to my own conclusions like you have, all this time I'd been basing my politics on how cool it'd make me on Sup Forums. What an inspiration, can I get an autograph?