Russian Foreign Minister mocking the US on its own soil

In the fucking White House. Lmao. Bravo Drumpf.

twitter.com/CNN/status/862286920440844288

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jnE_0unDonI
youtube.com/watch?v=8H7aKGOpSwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Absolutely embarrassing.

we had IDs here

Oh, no! We can't have that.

Better repair relations with Russia.

Or is that collusion?

absolutely reprehensible
Zulfmpr BTFO

The U.S. is becoming a huge embarrassment really a joke soon my country will be the free leaders of the world.

Only democrats can talk to Russians and only the Soviets.

YROMPF BTFO

Ja ja wir werden die Fhürer der Welt sein JAJAJA
HAHAHA
kleine amerika BTFO
wir 4th Reich sooon

That was fast. That Twatter account is already suspended.

The official US state dept youtube channel even uploaded it.
youtube.com/watch?v=jnE_0unDonI

I don't get it. What's so offensive about that. Why are liberals getting so triggered in the replies?

why cant burgers handle the bantz?

Quiet achmed, I'd rather my country be a joke then a cucked country with daily terrorism

Oh no, he committed the thought crime of using bantz against the media.

Should've called out the fake news reporter.

I think he was just being sarcastic.

AMERICA #1

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

I don't really get the joke, is it that media were going wild about Comey's firing and they're trying to see implications everywhere, while Lavrov obviously is not concerned with it?

funny the same country's invaded iraq with america to steal oil.

Coincidence?

>wow i didnt know some head of a foreign country's internal investigation agency got released only a few days ago
>HAHAHAHAHAH ROFLMAO RUSSIAN BANTZ WINS AGAIN GET REKT AMERICANSKIS XDDDDD

I appreciate the levity, its how all politicians should react towards a disingenuous media looking for a soundbite

dont be so insecure about other countries just 'avin a laugh

>we are the joke

after all

I'm all for better relations with Russia.

But Russia and Russians really should know their place.

Me too, explain pls.

Pretty much.

>reporters try to imply that Comey getting fired shows some proof of MUH RUSSIAN HACKING
>reporters ask stupid question: will his firing affect your discourse?
>Lavrov "Hahaha yeah right."

Lavrov has a good sense of humor. I still believe we can now have peace between Russia and the US after a disastrous diplomatic failure under Obama

omg he made a joke! this is unacceptable. the war machine must march on Moscow now. the blood of Russian children must mix with the mud where the soldiers die face down. jokes must never be made about the USA (pbuh). any joking will be me with the absolute wrath of the no humors club.

Hitla hotla

>All women
>men made joke
>women infuriated he is mocking us!
>fucking mansplaining and the patriarchy!

The only reason there are no immigrants in Poland is its economic weakness.

>t. kim jung un

You faggots are a disgrace to this country just by walking on US soil

Lame duck, dem

It's typical concern trolling. Suddenly they pretend they're patriots.

>From a Russian
>literally MUH RUSSIANS REEEEEE

>germanistan
>free
m8 you arrest people for having illegal opinions

Poland did too bud

If he said 'It must be fake news' I would be so proud

How is it a joke? It's not very funny. It just seems like a " oh okay " but more polite.

Literally, none of them care for America.

They all deserve the gas.

FRUMFRF BTFO

Why do T R U M P F A G S praise Russia every chance they get?

>USA (pbuh).
genius

God bless the USA (pbuh)

they care for America like they care for their toilet. They only think about it when it filling it with shit and flushing it is a priority or that singular goal gets clogged up.

>I don't really get the joke, is it that media were going wild about Comey's firing and they're trying to see implications everywhere, while Lavrov obviously is not concerned with it?

Yes. His response was classic Russian humor, dead pan and mocking.

>walking on carpet in shoes
>not hanging that carpet on the wall instead

why are americans so barbaric?

Remember when nobody even cared about Russia? Then the jews got ahold of the media, they realize it's a Christian/Secular nation of whites, and BAM, it's like everyone talks about Russia, now.

You guys are fucking puppets.

Xihlump DBOF :DDD

>flag

You think so? Gee, I guess that's a possibility.

Women never get banter, sad.

>jokes must never be made about the USA (pbuh)

Russian Jews are 0.5% of the Russian population and control 40% of the Russian economy.

>the whole country is getting mocked

>"b-but trump is the best,praise kek...r-right guys?"

i really hope trump tower is paying enough to you,drumpfkins

this is pathetic

was he not mocking the stupid question?

Because they refuse to give gibs to foreigners?

Are you retarded? They refuse to let them in because of the same reasons nips do

You're very naive if you believe oil was the main reason.

And to destabilize the region but we didn't know that at the time

There is no way he wouldn't be happy with comey getting fired. He said "you're kidding" because he was surprised with the news. How is this a story?

I'm not "praising Russia" I'm just tired of the obviously bullshit "Russia hacked our elections!" meme. They've been doing this "investigation" for months now and it's become increasingly obvious with each passing day that all they have is made up stories and lies and that the investigation actually amounts to little more than a political smear campaign.

They're clearly just sick of the us media being anti Russian and just firing shots back.

ALEX OVECHKIN IS RUSSIAN SPY

GENO MALKIN IS SCORE

A grand jury just sent out subpoenas dealing with flynn

Russians are laughing at our media.

>>CS:GO_strategy.jpg

They do, its someone else that dosnt.

Because so says FAKE NEWS CNN

>I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WOULD MOCK THE FREE PRESS THEY ARE AMERICAN HEROES FOR KEEPING THIS ORANGE RUSSIAN MONSTER IN CHECK.

Reading twitter replies makes me so fucking angry these children have pea brains.

enjoy your 35k gdp per capita ahmed

They didn't "hack" our elections (John Podesta's e-mail password was "password", but that doesn't really count as hacking; I've gained access to Diablo 2 accounts with more security than that)... but make no mistake, Russia DID lead a large-scale influence campaign which Sup Forums was a part of.

I would provide evidence, but it will just fall on deaf ears, so I won't even bother.

But muh collusion! I thought drumpf was a russian agent? Surely he asked Putin if he should fire Comey first? What a pathetic ruse this was. Nice try

>You're a fucking Russian bot. Your president is about to be impeached for treason after attempting to destroy our sacred democracy.

Leftists get triggered by anything that sheds any light on their cognitive dissonance.

that fucking filename

there's a video of it you retard

Why would Trump fire the guy that won the elction for him? i think he should've kept him around as a way of mocking Hillary.

Shill thread? Butter the bread

the eternal anglo won't allow it. germany is an abomination

China must replace the US as the leading superpower as soon as possible

If you want to destroy yourselves that's fine but don't drag the rest of the world into this

>China must replace the US as the leading superpower as soon as possible
I don't think it's going to happen any time soon, look at all the bubbles and debts

>China must replace the US as the leading superpower as soon as possible
>wanting chinks in charge
fuck off gook

posting memes isnt illegal. they didn't directly finance the campaign , they have nothing . its not illegal to have opinions ... yet..

I've got evidence that you're a faggot but I won't post it because it'll fall on deaf ears too

He was so obviously being sarcastic.

He's screaming with an unsurprised look, "YOU ARE KIDDING, YOU ARE KIDDING..".

He obviously means it like "I already know that you don't need to remind me"

OR he means it like "Of course he was fired, he sucked ass".

checked

VODKA BTFO BURGERS
HOW WILL BURGERS RECOVER!?

When I watched the video, I honestly thought the foreign minister was hearing about the Comey firing for the first time and was genuinely surprised.

Do I have autism?

Because Comey has proven to be a loose cannon. The purge is here. Consolidation of power happening. Night of the Long Knives imminent.

directly linking to CNN should be a permaban

>124939077
Lavrov style
youtube.com/watch?v=8H7aKGOpSwE

No the primary reason was to open the market

Any nation that refuses to work with the world bank can't """develop""" which means they can't loan them money at interest

There's no way they would leave all those debt free customers go to waste

It's a joke because she "ask" if comey being fired overshadowed the meeting and he acts if like he had not heard about it before (meaning that it had no impact on the meeting)
It's a dry russian joke fitting for his high intellect. And that was not sarcastic

So what?
Fuck Comey.

based lavrov