What the hell is wrong with him??????? This isn't normal

This is NOT how a President should act. And YOU helped put him there. YOU are responsible for this.

You idiots find this behavior funny? When will you morons and your president fucking grow up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOf8HuYzX1c
youtube.com/watch?v=jnE_0unDonI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Asking stupid loaded question
SURVEY detected
/survey general/
go study furries

fuck off, kike.

sage and report slide threads

Um...I voted for the guy because he talks shit on twitter. so its all good.

The rel question is...what does Hillary think about Comey being fired? Kinda quiet out in da woods aint it?

kill yourself you massive cunt

I see nothing wrong. This is simply how life is post-Twitter.

I suggest you adapt.

Durrrrrrr, he's not a career politicians. Thus he doesn't act like one. Reason he was elected.

Looks like Sen. Blumenthal is next on the chopping block.

holy shit Roger Stone BTFO
Alex Jones is gonna drop him like a hot potato after this

I didn't vote.
Fuck off autist.

What did faggot Stone say?

>This isn't normal.

Fuck off CTR

this is exactly how I want him to act what are you talking about?? He is taking them head on, he isn't rolling over and dying like any other Republican would. I am so thankful for the choice we made

hehe, means that "Muh Russia" conspiracy is about to be joined by "lock her up". And guess which one has the real evidence to back it?

OP is a huge pussy

>When will you morons and your president fucking grow up.
When lefties gain 20 iq points and no longer need to be treated like retarded children

He's the Meme President. He's doing what he is supposed to do. Go cry to reddit, scumbag leftard.

HES BACK HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH CRY MORE NIGGER

Hahaha, this is excellent, Lavrov taking the piss about Comey
youtube.com/watch?v=JOf8HuYzX1c

Are we, dare I say it, back to the good times?

if the president wants to tweet, let him tweet. he doesn't have to act like royalty lmao

Trump has dementia or Alzheimer's. He isn't going to act normal, because he is old.

Still better than the alternative.

We made the only choice we could make. If you dont like it, next tome back off the flooding our country with shitskins.

>Liberals for the last 7 months
FIRE JAMES COMEY
>Liberals for the last 24 hours
HOW DARE YOU FIRE JAMES COMEY

This is why nobody should attempt to appease the democrats.

>says increasingly nervous left idiot for the 1000th time

It's another episode of, 'oh no he's leaping over msm making them useless so let's pretend it's an issue that he tweets'

It's a tell-tale narrative since only msm has something to lose by him tweeting.

Aww, what's wrong sweetie? Mad that he's not a pathetic cuck like all other republicans that don't fight back and suck msm cock?

This is why we elected him u autistic fag now go back to your nigger cucks

Stop whining

If he was a lefty insulting republicans you and your ilk would be groveling by his 10 inch cock. I honestly think that's one of he main proponents behind why Trump triggers the left so much. Typically if you're on the left you'd get this false sense of moral superiority and with that comes your smug and culturally relevant attitude. But that person turned out to be on the right and it shatters the left's preconceived notions. I think they're still recovering from it.

People don't realize that the way a president should act "presidential" has completely changed. It started a bit with Clinton and Obama, and now it has exploded with Trump. We live in the age of memes and twitter stupidity, so therefore a president that embodies both was elected.

Basically the United States President finally became a celebrity pretending to be a politician, instead of a politician pretending to be a celebrity. And this is how it's gonna be from now on, for a long time. Don't cross out people like Musk, Zuckerberg or even Jon Stewart running in the future. Anything is possible now.

I'm beginning to believe Trump is a fucking genius or at least his tactics are the work of a genius

Draining the swamp is going to take time and then shill OP will be out of a job

>speaks his mind on a publicly accessible platform
>"NOT how a president should act"
>went all over the USA to hold rallies with excited members of the public, all of whom helped put him there
>"YOU helped put him there" as though it's a bad thing
>"YOU are responsible for this" as though every single man woman and child who went to the rallies and wtched the debates rooting for Trump are Sup Forumsacks

We don't find it funny that Trump is doing this. We find it hilarious that Twitter has been around almost as long as Obama's presidency and he never exploited its potential, not even remotely like Trump is doing, yet Obama was supposedly the king of cool presidents with mic drops and cool phrases like calling Kanye West a jackass.
We find it amazing that Trump is as public about his presidency and his decisions as he is.

Have you considered growing up, OP?

Seriously I was a trump supporter but this is going over the line. There is a fine line between democratic power and dictatorship. Need I remind anyone of a certain person who rose to power that way?

He knows he will hang for treason soon

he has a point about dems being mad he fired comey when thats what they have wanted since the last week of the election. but he is acting unhinged. i believe an impeachment is coming

>get exactly what i voted for by not selecting another globalist tool that just keeps telling us thing are okay when they're obviously not

Oh I'm quite content with my choice, the icing on the cake is watching screw-heads like you collectively losing it over a harmless twitter post.... when people like you are worried that's when you know things are going right for once.

We knew he was going to suck, We just wanted to push the world off the edge.

This is a Share Blue shill thread paid for by the Democratic party.

Donald J Trump is fighting against globalist anti family scum like you. now fuck off

All I see is a modern day fireside chat.

He's literally doing what the voters wanted. We finally have a guy who just gives the middle finger to all the rich Kikes. An actual politician doing what he said he would.

So Fuck off sharia blue nobody cares what you think and your histrionics only make us stronger.

This. Trump is spreading the truth unfiltered.

Fuck the media, they should all die in a fire.

I just want him to build the wall and ban muslims tho

Until Trumps wife has American christians burned alive Drumpf and Melania will be failures compared to the Clintons.

He said he needs to drink some polonium bone brothâ„¢

You should kill yourself or move to Africa . Do humanity a favor. No one with an IQ under 100 should be allowed to live here. Which means your family has to go too.

how about we switch places, burger
you come to this hellhole and I'll come to your nation under Trump

T H E B E S T T I M E L I N E

the media is the opposition party, so the dems like to freak out about it too

t. jim acosta

you know he called himself a globalist last week dont you? trump is literally laughing at you retards. trump is a turbokike

This is bait, but:

You lefties were fine with the celebrityization of society and are shocked when you see the right doing the same thing.

You were fine with a president farting around on comedy shows and talk shows and being hip and casual and not a stern gravitas politician, so why are you shocked you've got a right wing president farting around doing the equivalent?

Trump is not a cause, he's a symptom. We are long past the point of electing statesmen like Pence or Webb, you fucks were going to choose between a populist rabble rousing communist and a female Mitt Romney.

>This is NOT how a President should act.
I agree, we need to go back to the Jackson school of presidency. Eat cheese, kill Indians and beat your assassins with a cane.

>This is NOT how a President should act

no, it isnt. and thats a good fucking thing. america has been going to shit under presidents who act like they "should" act.

I agree.
Fuck transparency.. Why would I want to know the thought processes behind the president's decision? /s

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-blow me!

I hate your country because when I went to London, it took me a lot of energy to find a white person in the crowd. Backy to Paki pajeet

Lavrov trolling media now.
youtube.com/watch?v=jnE_0unDonI

>Everyone I don't like is Hitler.jpg
Reductio ad Hitlerum

This is certainly a new level of direct action for trump. Maybe it is too far but it's legal and it's badass.

Trump seems to be playing president like it's a video-game I just hope he makes it past level 8 (years) to make America Great again.

based rooskies

this is EXACTLY why we elected you retarded piece of shit.

He's The Boss telling it like it is, something participation trophy and mental disorder acceptance community kids don't understand.

>that's not how a president should act
That's exactly why Trump was elected though. Bonafide politicians are fucking deplorable

He needs to grow up and stop calling us out *pouts* We need a president that just sits there and takes it like usual, this isn't working out for us!

Comfy. As. Fuck.

Stand back you filth, Mr. Shitposter is doing exactly what I hired him to do.

Let the heavens fall, Let the republic die, Let slip the dogs of war...

Chaos is what I voted for, and unlike every other elected official in this country He HAS delivered.

You should make that with a more rounded d. It looks like it says 70 chess

no such thing as a former trump supporter

lmao i missed trump's bantz

He's just heavily opinionated and critical like all presidents. You didn't care when Obama criticized Fox News, Republucans, and Donald Trump during his presidency, so why am I expected to hold that same standard for Trump?

After 8 years of Obongo, had really forgotten what it was like to have a worthwhile president.

>Man lying in a hospital bed that he can afford

Looks like a good plan.

Lefties need to calm the fuck down. You nominated a person who committed a federal crime and wasn't prosecuted. Next time pick someone that doesn't think they're above the law.

I would vote for Sherrod Brown or Jim Webb, they seem to have a grasp of reality. Also dissociate from trannies.

America is so fucked up. He's the only sain person around all these corrupted, fake and unprofessional politicians that have been grabbing you by your balls.
It's normal to act that way when you see incompetent and idiots everywhere. These people want him to fail....and you just want him to act normal. Any decent person would have lost his mind by now

>as a pol in Connecticut

>You idiots find this behavior funny?
Yes.

>1 post by ID
>you're reeeesponsible
F A K E & G A Y
A
K
E
&
G
A
Y
Sage, report and don't respond to shill

>You idiots find this behavior funny?

Did we say that? No. His behavior isn't funny. He's being serious. He is telling us the truth. This is a president who is actually telling us the truth. This is a president who has the balls to go right out there on to Twitter and tell everyone the truth about these motherfucking assholes. And your problem with that is?

>I decide how a president should act and all of you should agree with me

The tweets are real.

One post BY this id.One POST by this id.ONE post by this id.

One post by this id? One post by this id.

Hey MAGApede, Trump loves America but not like that. Show some fucking respect.

Ahmed!!!!
Is that you????
How was your trip to england??

>When will you morons and your president fucking grow up.
Maybe when you all stop bitching. It is so much fun watching lefties get so mad.

Copy pasta

fuck off reddit fag, Trump was spawned by keku the lord of chaos and nothing like this will happen again

Punctuation. I don't understand a word of your chicken gibberish, Paco.

Tom Riddle is Lord Voldemort!

>nothing like this will happen again
you're right, because Trump will be such a collosal fuck-up the entire globe will go into a decade long recession, and once strong bonds of kinship between long-time allies will be forever severed. All because a petty cunt wanted to be king.

>YOU are responsible for this.
no

She commented on it last night

Are you fucking kidding? We are going to team up with Nippon and go all TENNO HEIKA FUCKING BANZAI on North Korea.

Praise Trump.

It is presidential.