Dilbertman drops a huge redpill on Muslim immigration

Haven't seen this discussed on Sup Forums yet. Seems like dilbertman has largely dropped off the radar here. We all already know what he's talking about, but a lot of his normie audience doesn't.
blog.dilbert.com/post/160447583616/wheres-my-immigration-prediction-model

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/160447583616/wheres-my-immigration-prediction-model
archive.is/xpyyT
github.com/meh/smart-referer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about you summarize that for us. This isn't reddit.

>Muslim immigration will fuck us
>the real question is how many of them it will take to permanently fuck us
>persuasion

>blog.dilbert.com/post/160447583616/wheres-my-immigration-prediction-model

It's a good post. At first I felt he was pussyfooting around, but the more I think of it, the cleverer I think this approach is.

It's almost like an instruction manual once you know what to look for

they are already fucking our women. There are probably more mixed English and Arab children walking around me than there are pure English ones

Jesus Christ that's sad

How is this supposed to persuade me?

I'm sick of seeing this creepy cartoon douchebag shilled on pol

Next Time archive
archive.is/xpyyT

Very good post actually

The answer to your question in percentages.

Maybe one day these people will push Scott over the edge.

>>Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century.
JUST

-man with one n is Kike, -mann with 2 n's is German.

((Dilbertman))

It's also not true. Obvious (((d&c))) is obvious, r/the_Donald.

FUCKING SAVAGE

Dilbertman is fugging great, but he's lacking knowledge on this one. He makes the assumption that hard religious minorities assimilate. They don't. Jews never did, muslims don't do it. Muslims have a high birthrate due to women staying at home, so one could say that even small muslim immigration will in the long run lead to islamisation of the nation. Unless they are dealt with force.

You don't have to archive dilbert.com, it's not fucking cnn

> For this claim, I will exclude the extremes on both sides, so subtract out the true open-border globalist on the left and the pure racists on the right. We’ll focus on the sensible middle that wants some degree of immigration while maintaining the good parts of the existing culture.

Not wanting any immigration is racist? Mr. Dilbert Maker can go fuck himself with a rusty hammer.

>He makes the assumption that hard religious minorities assimilate.
It's weird though since he points out how strong their beliefs are in that post

That was a very good post from Scott, but...

>My guess is that the pro-immigration people and the anti-immigration people would agree we shouldn’t go past the tipping point.

kek, no. I remember that self-proclaimed globalist ex-Sup Forumsack that came here a few weeks ago to argue in favour of globalism. I repeatedly challenged him on the issue of protecting the local culture, and he saw absolutely no point in it. He said that the cultures should evolve through immigration anyway.

>Not giving Based Dilbertman clicks

I do archive everything. No one gets clicks from me which come from Sup Forums. This board doesn't need more influx as it already has. Just draws more jewrnos, marketing faggots and (((scientists))) who wonder what makes this board so appealing and why no one cares for their shit anymore. Just look at all the surveys and focus groups in the catalogue

>Unironically using based on Dilbert
Cringe Check

>The racists on the right are repugnant, but their opinions are coherent, given their preferences and priorities.
>[And I'm not going to go into any detail about that. Be satisfied with the word "repugnant."]

So much "these people" vs "those people," so little "these ideas" vs "those ideas," and Lo, he doesn't have to deal with "this idea" vs "that idea."

To hell with this pseudointellectual cunt.

>pissed off centrist detected
Get used to the narrative. It will be them vs. those for at least the next 30 years

It's really weird. Maybe he meant it as something to think for those who want open borders, as the logical conclusion is that the country will eventually become islamic if even a small number of muslims are allowed to come... wouldn't quite be Scott's style, but, eh, dunno.

Yep. Globalists do not care about preserving culture or anything. I can confirm this as I was a globalist in my smart teenager years.

If I made white only content if someone called me out for it would just say "there is enough shit out there with diversity it's time to mix it up"

His problem is that he doesn't see that only one side of the extremists will stop the tipping point: the right.

Doesn't matter how extreme it is, if you don't let any muslims in, they will never take over, it's just a fact.

If you don't think muslim values are good, why would you ever let any of them in?

>So that’s where we are on this issue: The extremists on both sides are repugnant and/or stupid.
And we've reached this conclusion without discussing who they are, what got DilbertCunt to place them in the 'extremist' box, what their ideas actually are, none of it. Because calling them juvenile, vague names is enough!

>But they are the only ones with policy preferences that are rational – based on their priorities of course, not yours.
Are they? The "extremes" on both sides (whatever ideas those represent -- he hasn't said) are equally rational, equally selfish, and equally wrong? How convenient.

>The so-called sensible people in the middle (including me) have opinions that are effectively nonsense because we don’t know where the tipping point is.
No, you have opinions that are effectively nonsense because you're more interested in dividing people into camps of personal allegiance without defining your criteria beyond the most juvenile and dismissive of personal attacks, than you are in actually learning about the fucking spectrum of ideas and justifications that is actually being presented.

Sure, tipping point information would be interesting. But you know what would be better? No violent stone-age dogmatically anti-science, anti-happiness people at all. They hate music, for fuck sakes. Islam is the most hateful ideology on the planet.

>Maybe he meant it as something to think for those who want open borders, as the logical conclusion is that the country will eventually become islamic if even a small number of muslims are allowed to come... wouldn't quite be Scott's style, but, eh, dunno.
I can see that actually be kind of persuasive in actually making people start thinking about it, yeah. But do anybody but a fringe read him?

And I can't help but wonder if he's seen this ancient and popular meme. Has he done any research? This Dilbert guy is way past his prime. He should have to work a lot harder before anyone listens to him again.

>not bypassing the referer-jew at a lower level altogether
fucking plebs

github.com/meh/smart-referer

hate crime charges incoming

It's worse than that. Many followers of globalism (international capitalism) don't believe that European countries have cultures. And if they believe they have cultures, often they believe that culture is evil and oppressive and must be destroyed.

Pic very much related. The SJWs and the globalists are the same thing. One is the glove one is the fist. Reject them both.

It's like they think they own him and can tell him what to draw.

he said in a periscope video a couple months ago that, with the current trend,it is obvious that france and most of europe will have islam as a majority religion by 2050. well i don't remember exactly, maybe he said it would take a couple generations

he just dropped it and talked about something else inmediately, like it isn't a big thing or good or bad, just something that is true

At least try to form a complete sentence you mongoloid russisn rape baby.

If you dont find Dilbert funny or entertaining you must be a double digit IQ moron

I think Mr. Adams is smart enough to know that most people on Twitter are retards.

Hnng, right in the baguette.

>like it isn't a big thing or good or bad, just something that is true
Get that vibe from this post as well. You'd think he'd at least want that not to happen for the people in Europe and his own children, but doesn't seem like it.

He's a little off, but at the same time you can't argue that he hasn't been right with his little blog posts.

i think he sees the world without making value judgments. same when he analyzes trump and climate change, he just describes the system, the people and the interactions.

this is good because you can understand other cultures much clearly if you forget that yours is better than the others. and yours isn't better than others, is the one that you happen to belong to. if everyone was muslim the social fabric would change, but the world would keep going around, societies fighting and living, etc

>if everyone was muslim the social fabric would change, but the world would keep going around, societies fighting and living, etc
yeah, but the group you belonged to would be gone. You'd think it would be worth fighting for.

It is.

He dismisses alleged opposition as stupid and repugnant without noting their claims, he divides people into "them" and "them" camps, treating them as equally bad, without noting their claims... and you think he sees the world without making value judgements? This is pure, thoughtless value judgment.

>if everyone was muslim the social fabric would change, but the world would keep going around, societies fighting and living, etc

You're delusional. The social fabric wouldn't just change, it would dissolve. Islam is a hate and misery machine.

If you are talking about the blogppst in the OP, he just says the extremists positions are not rational. If you mean in general, i dont get that feeling at all

Islam is bloody only on the borders, apart from the womens rights issues

Islam it's bloody inside the houses and outside them.

Any spanish social worker would puke if they see how muslim house life it's.

Max IQ of people like this has to be about 90.

>"So I should stop writing about you?"

HEY-OOO

>tfw there is an ocean between you and the muslim countries

I could care less about the African Americans, they don't bomb people and are mostly Christian.

me too. He's a fucking milquetoast dork.

FUCKIN BASED!

Don't forget how inbred they are

Love based Dilbertman

He has been right every single time about Trump and continues to be the only one who can read trump correctly.

muslims are a bunch of pussyes their masculinity is secured by the society not by themselves, only when you know how to domine a bitch you are a man

Well cucked, meme friendo