Hey Sup Forums, I started looking into flat earth ideas and honestly it makes sense to me...

Hey Sup Forums, I started looking into flat earth ideas and honestly it makes sense to me. The round earth model has a lot of inconsistencies that can't be explained whereas the flat earth model could explain the same inconsistency easily. It's obvious we never went to space and lack concrete evidence of this round earth that is being pushed in mainstream science. I'm sure a lot of you guys never saw the "curvature" of the earth either. When you take things like flight paths, wind systems, hell even the equator (which if the earth is round and it is at an angle, why is the equator perfectly across the middle of the round model when it should be like a diagonal line?). I'm looking for more hard evidence of a flat earth if you guys have any.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSyj1EwYv78
youtube.com/watch?v=cdueE96leK8
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
youtube.com/watch?v=k0xClWgidZU
youtube.com/watch?v=DfKA8lKMBl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll just leave this here.

>being that dumb and uneducated

youtube.com/watch?v=VSyj1EwYv78

>fuck off

Back to plebbit cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=cdueE96leK8

How about instead of wasting your time on half baked stupid shit like this you guys focus on the Jewish Problem and start learning about how the Zionist Kikes control the world. Here, start with this:
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

youtube.com/watch?v=k0xClWgidZU

American education

So many red pills ITT THANK YOU OP GOD BLESS

youtube.com/watch?v=DfKA8lKMBl4

OP's Skull is Hollow.

>in b4 sphere cuck shills come and shitpost all over the thread

Please study the Pororoca and the effect the Moon's gravity has on the tides.

sagging this bullshit

why are americans such fucking dumbasses?

if the earth is flat how did Japan reached Hawaii and attacked pearl harbor?

seriously you flat earthfaggots are annoying as fuck.

Actually yhis video isn't the one I was looking for, but eh it has some good content

>it's obvious we never went to space

burger what are you doing

My cock is flat.

>this entire thread

Earth's tilt is only in reference to the position of the poles. Not the angle at which the suns rays hit the surface.
Pic related. The path as shown on a spherical model as opposed to a flat map of the earth.

What is this even trying to say?

For keks.

> How does gravity know

Actual retard.

saged

Sun's rays hit parallel and only half the globe at a time. Also it still doesn't make any sense

Probably one of the dumbest pictures I've ever seen. Congratulations you've hit a new low and the bar was pretty fucking high.

>230 Kelvin
>extreme cold
>290 Kelvin
>extreme heat
Nah, fuck off, it's just a big difference for humans

People cant be that dumb, right? RIGHT?

Our constellations shouldn't exist anymore given the speed of the earth/ They whole "they're far away" was an ad hoc argument from copernicus and he refused to give any physical evidence on the matter

Nice arguments. The age of deception is ending.

DAMMIT

Trying to figure it out without pausing or dismantling the gif.

Because radio waves don't pass through solid objects too well and building them that high gets over obstacles like mountains and into places like valleys.

Also the only satellite over a specific location 100% of the time is in geostationary orbit which is like a 200 mile altitude and said satellites have power consumption limitations due to reliance on solar power and batteries so they cant spend all their time sending and receiving.

This.

If the Earth is flat, why did we do so much fighting in the Pacific, which wouldn't lead Japan to America, or America to Japan, why didn't Japan just invade Anchorage? Why did they stop in Pearl Harbor on their way to America?

It's almost always burgers

>blah blah blah

The point is that we don't need satellites
that came from an Arthur C Clark science fiction novel