I got kicked out of class the other day...

I got kicked out of class the other day. The (((professor))) was saying black people are more incarcerated because of a systematically racist justice system. I raised my hand and said that black people committ more violent crime than anyone so it's natural they're incarcerated more. That was labeled "hate speech" and I was kicked out. Was my only mistake trying to care about school? Has Sup Forums ever ran into situations like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TvRlJ_MzoII
thelibertarianrepublic.com/marx-keynes-college-economics/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>lectures during finals week
Fake and gay

>FAke story
SURVEY Question

Post Gift card codes or GTFO

>implying every school has the same schedule
it's a stretch to call it a lecture. More like "rants on Trump." That's what you get when you're teacher is a self-described
>extreme-left communist
>emancipated autist
>Ashkenazi jew

so close. If you want proof of this guy's craziness I can link you one of his literal dozens of websites. Karl Marx follows your cursor around.

>Highschool
>In 'modern studies' class, essentially world issues/politics
>Covering nukes
>Teacher (a fucking middle-aged FEMALE) lectures us on the horror of it all
>Shows pictures of Hiroshima/Nagaski devastation
>''Now we can all agree that the bombs were unethical and cruel.''
>Chavs too busy on their fucking Nokias to care
>Middle-class peers soaking it up
>Raise hand and mention that mutually assured destruction is a thing, and mentioned that the projected casualties of a prolonged WW2 would have outweighed nagasaki/hiroshima combined
>Get a punishment exercise, have to write 3 paragraphs on why nukes are bad
>Never write it
>Get dumbass lecture from assistant head teacher, sent on my way

Fuckin' liberals.

>implying every school has the same schedule
you're the only university not doing exams this week lol? the north schools finished up last week and this week the south is finishing up so once again I Find it hard to believe.

>"rants on Trump." during exams
fake and gay.

the niggers and muslims in my class that haven't dropped out yet spend all the class on kikebook. It's frustrating that they get to pass but you have to actually try. It fucking sucks when women teach subjects they know nothing about. I once had a female history teacher try to convince the class that WWII was actually fought by thousands of women going mulan-style undercover. Fucking liberals indeed.

you should've explained their biological predisposition towards violent behavior and generalized niggardry

Yeah, it's a fucking travesty. Women make the shittiest teachers, they are so fucking bias on every subject they teach, which always happens to be shit like english literature, history, politics, psychology, etc. Good thing all the male teachers are teaching maths and science.

I've never had a female history teacher. Imo women care little about it.

Did you pay good money for this education? Ask for the money back.

checked. If only thatw a spossible, user. it's gving me "connection error" but I'm tryng to link the site to prove to the naysayers my (((professor)))really is crazy.

mark foster . online
he wouldn't let me. I even said I was getting this data from the government but "facts are hate speech rreeeeee"
women can be great if they stick to what they know. Like my Child Development class was great, largely because the professor was a very qualified woman (lot of estrogen in that class though). It's when women try to talk about anything of consequence that I tune them out

Shitty thread from a shitty person. You're not in college, you're a HS dropout NEET.

< : ^ ) well whose fault is that for leaving the classroom and not getting his camera out and demanding the lecturer continue, recorded for purposes of integrity.

my mums a historian you leaf

>mark foster
give me the name of the university. there's a billion mark fosters

Just in case you're a complete newbie to this board, these events never actually happen

The OP always frames this shit in precisely the same tone, and about precisely the same subject

Like everything else, the kike is trying to create conflict between the races, any way he can. First by indoctrinating the weak, then by provoking the stupid.

see don't worry, I got fucked over last semester which is why I'm even dealing with this now. I've been keeping a detailed account of every marxist bullshit sentence teacher ever spoke. Want some choice quotes?
go to markfoster.online retard. Put it all together, Sup Forums gives me connection error when I try to post the thing

Props for standing up to that guy at least. People will advocate that you should have hidden your powerlevel but that's what cucks do

tell me more about those websites
>ib4
OP doesn't deliver and will be branded as a faggot

and now the kike is trying to get us to dox someone

you have pay attention

these fucking insects are relentless

These ppl never even went to college or university.

literally believe there is a 'SJW101' class that is required for all people to attend. That professors don't actually teach class and instead ramble on indoctorniating the masses effortlessly to the jewish agenda to destroy traditional values.

>the races
>?
I've been hiding my power level all year, for some reason I just forgot to care:/ Another time I mentioned that Europe has seen devastation because of "multiculturalism" and this dumb cunt turned around and says to me "you should just stop talking." Pic related
see yeah no, you don't need to dox anyone, just showing you a rabbit hole of crazy, mentally ill marxist extremism that it paid with taxpayer money to teach the next generation.

Congratulations??

Facts are racist, watch out

Never tell the truth to a libtard, they can't handle it

>professors don't actually teach class and instead ramble on indoctorniating the masses effortlessly to the jewish agenda to destroy traditional values.

Umm that is reality, there are several classes just like that

if you were a real person, you wouldn't be this super-calm concern troll that just wants us to understand what a brave little faggot you are in the presence of the bad professor, complete with your little picture

you don't have any power here at all, worm

>you don't have any power here at all, worm

Oh no, you sound really intimidating. I'm sure you must be really popular on reddit.

Take it to you dean. Tell them you were kicked out of the class you paid for because you had an opinion opposite from the professors and that's unacceptable. You want this remedied or you want a refund immediately.

I'm not your personal army OP but I will say this. There's no shame in being in community college. there's no need to dox the guy because you're ashamed of saying "my schedule is different because i'm not at a university".

OP

>le funny (((meme)))

>Taking a sociology class
Theres your problem

>In my OS class wearing my Free Julian shirt
>Boomercuck faggot prof start stalking about how Assange is a traitor and cost hillary the election and giving me dirty looks
>I sieg hiel and yell out "GAS THE KIKES"
>Now i get graded way harder than everyone else.
>Its not fair

Fuck boomercucks. Fuck college.

IS

A

FAGGOT

N

it's sad but true :( If i'm being honest, getting kicked out really hurt my feelings. I'm a fundamentally loving person. I come from a place of love. After getting a degree in social work I'm thinking of moving to Europe to help the victims of the globalist policies because I think dedicated MEN are needed to save this world. To be labelled "hate speech" crushes my heart. I'm on the side that actually wants to help the nogs. The (((globalists))) have taken advantage of them as well, and if you group everything into one single yet eternal struggle of good vs evil, most african americans would be on the good side. They're americans just like me and our nation-state is being ravaged by our enemies. To call my efforts to actually expose the problem "hate speech" is so ignorant. really gets my gears grinding

Y

>hiel
dumb burger

P

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp I just ruled out traveling to Austria. Enjoy the sex jihad

a [imagine caps]

Libtards don't want to help the minorities or the poor or any of that

They are sociopaths who are only looking out for themselves

Everything they say is a game, they have no sense of right and wrong, no morality

why do people go straight to doxxing? Can you not just click a link, go "hm," then click away?

>considering going on holiday outside your own country
globalist jew puppet detected

>holiday

The fuck. It's a well-documented fact that a prolonged war would've been worse. There's like nobody who can argue otherwise.

This. Also don't talk at all about politics just abide by the rules and get out as quickly as possible. College is a formality now

>124943833
you are still a jew puppet
Take the rope way out

what else are we supposed to think when i'm asking for a university and your response is "here is his home page". This all could have been avoided if you just flat out said "I go to a community college that's why my schedule is different." Either you're embarrassed being in a community college or you want us to dox him because he hurt your feelings in class which is it?

whos the prof?

I am in a lecture currently

we're on different pages man. who cares about the school, those are details that don't matter. That's one of the websites he created. He uses it as a reference in class. On the first day he read some communist revolution-but-in-bibical-terms poem he wrote that's somewhere in that wall of text
All year I have hid my power level. i don't know why the other day was so different. I dun goofed

And that students name, Albert Einstein

youtube.com/watch?v=TvRlJ_MzoII

Nothing is going on goys, stay calm.

List of courses at the CEU

Gendered Memories of the Holocaust
Queer Theory
Gender and Migration
Communism and Gender
Introduction to Feminist Literary Studies
Preserving and Interpreting Knowledges of the Past and Promoting Social Justice
Islamic Feminism in Historical Perspective
Transnational Migration
Immigrant Integration Policy and Practice in North America and Europe
Minority Rights, Migrants and the Cosmopolitan Challenge

Nothing is going on etc.

>who cares about the school
obviously you do when you told me to go find it

>On the first day he read some communist revolution
It's really not that surprising because it is a community college and their high ups really don't care what they teach so long as they pass. I took a history class in a community college a couple of summers ago and the guy literally tried to redpill us on the global banking elites trying to take over the world. It's not uncommon in those types of schools

I had a professor say Christianity was oppressing the black people of America. Christianity = black oppression

Bring in stats from FBI.gov.
Demand an apology in front of the class.
If he refuses, escalate to his supervisor.

I wonder why that might be.....

thelibertarianrepublic.com/marx-keynes-college-economics/

leaf read the thread, I'm not doing that. I'm dealing with this in my own way. Teacher once told the class "the entire Sociology department is Marxist, and it's like that for most colleges." I have to handle this a special way if I want to actually improve the school. It's people like you that just want to raise hell to make yourself feeeeeeeel good. I want to actually lessent he amount of Marxism being shoved down students' throats.

I got screamed at for telling a professor that the drought in California will not spread across the USA. It is just the climate and mountains in Southern California that cause droughts.
>actually screamed for about 20 seconds

haha holy fuck my dude

You retards always say your precious math and science classes are super important. Do you realize the mass destruction no history, writing, financial, or law majors would bring. You would become fucking research slaves to the few people that do know how to manipulate, communicate, learn from the past, and work with people.
>aside from the major collapse of the economy since no one would be there to run it.

>I raised my hand and said that black people committ more violent crime than anyone so it's natural they're incarcerated more.
Black people will commit more crime based on their race or black people have committed crime at a disproportionate rate?

Also it's fucking finals OP get it together and get out there was no need for this, this is why I hate you autist you never know the power of biting your tongue

A shit ton of weird shills in this thread making nonsensical comments so ignore them OP. Good job for telling the truth. I'm certain some men in your classes have felt emboldened because of you. Confirmed in their belief that the teacher is a liar.
>just don't get into to much trouble. Need people like you to pass and get degrees.

Mike????

This better not be you.

wat the fk just show them this
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43

>ventures into a indoctrination center of the anti-white Marxism cult
>does wrongthink

Well, you should have known what was going to happen

>Facts are racist
Actually the way you interpret facts to justify your opinion on inferior races or why races are worse than yours is exactly scientific racism

They already do segregate pupils it's called the honor roll

>scientific racism
well shit I thought you guys fucking loved science

Nah I love it but using scientific results to justify how you treat or even regard one another is wrong and the scientific community realizes that since the 50s

Your only mistake was caring about and trying to correct the opinion of an idiot.
Im 46 this summer coming up.
One thing I have learned in real life and on the internetshitwebs.
Even if you 100% prove an idiot wrong they will still keep their same stupid misinformed view.
You are wasting your energy and time.

I know, I dun goofed. Thanks for the advice though old timer.

This. The question is how/why the fuck are you still here? I just lurk these days and shit post once in a while/give legit advice on things I know.