My country is embarrassment this is what modern german men have become

My country is embarrassment this is what modern german men have become.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4395310/Boyfriend-forced-watch-refugee-rapes-girlfriend.html
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE&t=98s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376376/Camper-23-dragged-tent-raped-Germany.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We seen in the other day, you fucking faggot no one really cares anymore.

You have yourselves to blame.

>knifepoint
>machete
Reminder: this rapist was carrying a wobbly woodcutting saw. Literally harmless.

No one will give a shit either when you leave the EU and your shit hole country succumbs to Islam just like us.

I don't even blame the guy exactly, we have all been pussified to a large extent. Which is why this case is so meaningful, it is a metaphor for the wide issue. Time to cut the crap fellow white folks, we are going to be rough around the edges, with at least slight racial prejudice, gender discrimination and lifting brah.

>this is what modern german men have become.

Come on play nice, we are brothers whether you like it or not. This is Lord Of the Rings.

>crazy nigger holds machete to GF's neck
>make a move and she is dead

what else is he suppose to do?! jump the nigger and let his GF die? what would be the point of that?

Post link to the article faggot.

The nigger was holding a woodcutting saw. Just bash the fucker with a rock while he's unbuckling his trousers.

and you become all niggles Tyrone.

don't let in refugees in the first place?

>South African tier violence is now normal in Germany
>this is not even the worst nigger crime I've heard of
>pic related

Dude, watch a gaming channel on Youtube. Do you think one of them would be able to take on an African savage by surprise that has prob killed people?

Old news. Fuck of.

You voted for it. Repeatedly. In fact since the Berlin Wall fell all you did is vote harder and harder leftists in.

You made your choice live with it Klaus.

bla bla big mouth

>a woodcutting saw

are you fucking retarded? its fucking dangerous .. ever had one of these pressed onto your neck?

stupid internet warriors lmao ... you can't even get GF's and shit post about this event as if you were some sort of alpha males

we're still like 90% of the population and most our foreigners are other European meanwhile half your population is niggers and spics the kids are already a minority.

Links ffs sake every one can fake pages gib links to the outlets I want to read the whole story.

this isn't funny anymore

what the fuck germany

are you really that dumb?

No links no proves an the ant sized picture you cant read the fine printed.

You must be new here.

You kidding me? That germanocuck probably enjoyed it. Probably produced a load of bavarian cream in his lederhosen while he watched his fraulein getting railed.

You're not making it any better by being an emasculated bitch before all of Sup Forums. If you're a true German, you'll shove aside any subhuman shitskin that's in your way. And if you can't, fuck off and stop counting yourself among my countrymen.

Its not their fault.. Even if the dude was Arnold Swarzeneger he would have probably got his arm chopped off. That is not worth it for most women that dudes are in a relationship with.. Its more the fault of the police and upper government.. Its a movement and its evil and stupid.. You cant be a hero as a normal citizen in all this.. It had almost no meaning to do that. Let me guess, you're female, right?

Just go to the Daily Mail and search on that site. Just because your lugenpresse doesn't talk about the rape crisis in Germany doesn't mean it's not happening.

We all know you fucking idiots ruined your country voluntarily, why are you even bothering trying to convince us otherwise?

How fucking hard is it to use a search engine ?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4395310/Boyfriend-forced-watch-refugee-rapes-girlfriend.html

CHOOSE NOW Sup Forums

A. Sit back and don't do anything and watch your gf get raped

B. Attempt to do something and watch your gf get her throat slit and bleed to death

CHOOSE

NOW

>you'll shove aside any subhuman shitskin that's in your way.
You need to do a lot more than that, Hans.

Get out the seax. Call Charlemagne, I don't give a fuck.

Germany will be reborn and you all will bow to it.

>Risking getting stabbed to death for your gf
But why?

I would saw the migrant's head off, put it on a pike in a public place as a warning, and then ram my dick through my girl like I was digging another Chunnel to Britain

I'd rather die than live with this having happened to me.

when are you going to stop hating yourselves for made up kike shit and ethnically cleanse your motherland

C. it's one fucking guy, and the gf is a long distance runner so she's long gone. one on one, he better make first machete swing count because i'm 6 foot 5 and desperate for an excuse.

t. non-ironic edgelord

life isn't a video game britcuck

First chance we get, we will organize and there will be blood. Gallons of theirs for every drop of ours.

It's shameful. The least he could have done was, I dunno, kill the rapist.

yeah go suck some nigger dick you goddamn faggot

kill raper and gf. best solution.

Fuck off cuntchops. The links been posted before and you can find it if you Google.

thx.
How hard can it be for faggot op post a link with his pic?

Ever retard can waltz in fake news the place.

Oh no, the ultimate disgrace of history is having an opinion, how are the dastardly krauts gonna get out of this one?

Der Österreicher ist dem Preußen untertan.

He probably enjoyed watching, you know, being German and all

>the ultimate disgrace of history
Is someone currently living under the tyranical reign of Merkel seriously calling other countries this? You're a fucking idiot mate.

He went camping without at least two knives. WTF was he thinking? Here in the US, I carry two knives and a gun while camping. Also, if anyone ever captures you, or your loved ones, the only answer is to fight or run for help. You don't stand there while they do what they're going to do.

The reason they've tried to keep you in one place is because they want you in the most vulnerable spot, where you are at their mercy. If you deny them that, then you force them to make a choice - kill you now, or get to escaping as fast as possible. Most will choose self-preservation. But you have to take control and force that decision upon them. Compliance with their demands, even under the greatest duress, is a bad idea. It could turn one killing into two, and give the killer every opportunity he needs to escape. Bad idea.

Also, fuck that. I'd rather die fighting than watch that happen. I'm not even being a keyboard commando. I'd rather we both fucking die horribly than watch that, then spend the rest of my life having been the person who just sat there. And when he's done, you're STILL at his mercy. Fuck. That.

>Just Köterrasse tings

There are far worse tyrannies out there. Like Putin & Assad, the greatest tag team of funny idiots money can buy these days. You think some niggers and sandpeople ruin my day? None of you can defeat Germany, even if you kill every last German.

If that was me, I cant say I'd of done anything with a knife to my throat. But after that Mosques would be hitting the floor.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE&t=98s

sad thing is his defence in court will be that hes a traumatised refugee that doesn't know right from wrong and he'll get off completely free because the authorities would rather see their countrymen burn in hell than take responsibility for it.

>Der Österreicher ist dem Preußen untertan.
Mh, i need that on a t-shirt.

This post so hard.
Inbefore someone says "keyboard warrior" Well fuck me i would kill myself for less than this might aswell fucking die trying to stop him.

>forced to watch
hiding in the wardrobe with a camcorder isn't 'forced'.

Germany is fucked m8. German PEOPLE might be strong, but Germany itself is going down just like the rest of the Western world. Most carry no weapons at all, because they are afraid of their government. And yet, all weapons laws in Germany should be ignored because they're just a tool to prop up a totalitarian regime.

Only feminized Germans of weak spirit will abide the rules of such a regime. They offend their ancestors and warrior spirit by doing so.

>when you leave the EU
>and your shit hole country succumbs to Islam just like us
Pick one

Please perpetuate another holocaust, the Hitler guilt train has chugged on long enough and the brown people need to be stopped
only Germany can save us from this evil
Rise, Mein Fuhrer, Rise

>Der Österreicher ist dem Preußen untertan
what does that mean?

The only reason that German guy didn't do anything is because he was masturbating to the moaning of his girlfriend.

He's German after all, it's their fetish to see their women get raped by subhumans.

The Austrian is subordinated to the Prussian.

>the austrian is the prussian's bitch

If i read this post before i came to Sup Forums some years ago then i would have laughed and thanked you for the joke.
Today i would not be surprised if this was the case, Jesus christ.

Was it the refugee or the girlfriend that forced him to watch?

Asking for a friend.

But you situation seems far worse than the american's. Why? Because your immigrants are actual savages, while the niggers in America are "home grown".

He took a vacation to force migrants at knife point to fuck his girl?

White men need to go. We can keep the females, though. :^)

This would never happen in:

Poland
Slovakia
Hungary
Czech Republic...

You know, white countries without shitskins

Fuck that, I want to fight them in mortal combat. We'll show them what a well-organized militia with thorough logistics and intelligence can do to their terror cell boygroups. Make an example of them while streaming it worldwide via body cams. End of story.

no amerifat it isn't; nor is it a series of opportunities to uselessly watch while people you love are brutalised by subhumans.

more fool me for expecting a fucking mexican to understand that

Stop making pro EU threads and I won't trigger you

you should have taken much more German land after 1945.

They just transform it into an african wasteland anyway.

>cropped daily mail

Yeah, I'm calling scaremongering fake news.

This, right now 2 of my cousins are right now in my house, they're going to cross the border the next week, but they're going to work, that's it.
While hans' niggers just go to rape and gibs me dat

wtf, you stand peeing? You are a filthy animal. Peeing standing up covers the toilets surroundings with tiny piss droplets.
Fucking disgusting.

>2017
>Not pissing like this
shiggy

>b-b-b-but they told me on teebee that real life consists of being a cool bro in a safe, contained environment, and we're all chill and bla bla bla

he's just posting the most self-consciously 'normal person' thing he can think of, because the most sedentary, passive and flabby response is the 'normal' one.

I did this while drunk once, and admittedly i was drunk off my fucking ass, but i remember my dick rubbing against the porcelain and the force of my piss coming up and out under the seat all over the outside of the toilet bowl and onto the ground.

Are people who pee sitting down dicklets?

t. Someone who has never been slashed with a wood cutting saw

The black guy did nothing wrong. The girl WANTED to be raped and the german boi WANTED to watch his gf being raped because he is a cuck.

Source is voting info. These animals voted pro-rapefugees, therefore they voted for rape.

The only victims there are the german taxpayer that has to spend his hard earned money to pay for the problems generated by a cuckboy and his slutwhoregf that WANTED to be raped but the guy who was raping her was not hot enough as she dreamed of so she cried rape afterwards.

Are your cousins crossing illegally? If so, why?

I'm not trying to be a dick here, I am honestly curious. Is it because the bureaucracy to get a visa or green card too fucking insane? Is time of the essence?

Wow

Ya, and you and the faggot leafs always talk shit on the state's. It's funny, really

Otherwise known as "How The German Baby is Made: A Primer For The German".

[Colloquially known among the German, Leaf, Bong, Swede, and Frenchy male population as: "What I Fap To Because It's The Only Thing That Seems To Work".]

This is why the 2nd amendment should be implemented in all western countries.

deport deport deportdeport

Lol didnt we see this the other day and the guy had some sort of branch trimmer? Or is this another German watching his girlfriend get fucked?

You know how you see those articles about women raped on vacation and someone from the country points out that the vacation she went on is usually used by middle aged women as sex tourism? I think Germans have a Camp Cuck somewhere.

How the fuck is he going to rape her without leaving you an opening. And if he did how did he leave after? At some point shes out of danger and you should have bashed his head in with a rock.

Also that woodcutting saw was unwieldy as fuck. You have options in that situation.

One

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376376/Camper-23-dragged-tent-raped-Germany.html

Two

Id archive buy you would probably accuse me of faking it.

It's a goddamn machete. They are foliage choppers that rarely even sharp. Get a big thick stick and beat the fuck out of the guy. Bonus points if it's a log on fire. Goddamn pussies.

And why where they camping without at least a hatchet or an axe?

Hatchets are illegal in most European countries. It's a good thing too, we don't have anything like the number of hatchet murders that America does. Only criminals would have a hatchet.

My German friends you know what to do on yoru next elections. Vote massively for Alternative For Deutschland or the german youth will be black and brown soon. Heidi is being rapped by mohammed, so take the biggest stick you can find and go beat this shitbrown scum and all his family.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha