Honest opinions on Indian people?

And will we overtake the western civilization in 2 years ?
What do you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/in-india#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We have many intellectuals in our country.
My university is full of em.
And contrary to the popular opinion we don't cheat

POO
IN
LOO

The rate at which you spawn new Indians is insane. Do you think there will be enough streets for you to shit on?

Trying to have a serious discussion here

You people are fine if you are in india.

Arrogant indian fucks in the USA and other western nations need to be tortured to death.

It is too bad I fear jail time, I really need to start beating the fuck out of indian mother fuckers.

your muslims are fucking trash

some hindus are alright same goes for some sihks

most of india/indians are filthy

I think we will be a military superpower a lot of social and educational stuff still needs to be done imo

If you learn to poo in loo, who knows what else you can achieve

India in 2030 whities
youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM

>Arrogant indian fucks in the USA and other western nations need to be tortured to death.
>It is too bad I fear jail time, I really need to start beating the fuck out of indian mother fuckers.
Send em back they will help us make India great

I live and work around Indian people. I like them. They are for the most part very nice people. A few are pompous dicks but every group has their assholes.

I don't worry about them breaking into my house when I am gone to work. I don't worry about them doing a drive by or sucker punching me or my parents.

They are smart and pretty much know what they are doing. So I figure we get India's best and brightest and the Street Shitters stay behind.

Actually using toilets instead of shitting in the street would be a good start

Why does every thread on India turns into an India hate thread?
What have we done

India will never be a superpower, military or economic or otherwise, in your lifetime or mine or anyone else's for that matter. The human capital to do so is not present.

Your adult literacy rate is something like 60% - 65%. The fact that you think you will overtake Western civilisation in 2 years from a start line of 60 - 65% literacy is good evidence for how stupid you are.

God is there so fucking many of you that you can uniquely post this every single day? Because that's the way it looks.

Take out an ad in India telling Indians to fuck off from English speaking internet.

And don't come to our countries either.

I ate 2 rancho grande burritos last night and my stomach is aching in a good way. Just let me know when and I'll give you some real poo for your loos (mouths).

Invaded and fucked up our countries through mass migration and then cried "What have we done!?" when we point out that you are stinking subhumans and we want you gone.

What if they learn to weaponize poo though?

passive aggressive betas in my experience

>haven't finished potty training
>think they will overtake the world

of course you will

Your country could be a serious super power, but you made yourself the laughing stock by not using the loo. It's difficult to take you seriously.

as I've met, they are
>extremely racis toward other asian
>jew behavior, hardly see them offer anything to anyone without benefits in return
>very quiet and tend to stay within indians
>but they do work and try hard though

I stopped reading at "what if they learn..."

I hear the women literally worship white men kinda like chinks so maybe I'd fuck a female poo tb h

INDIA WILL BE FREE FROM STREETSHITTING BY 2020 MODI ROXXXXXXX MUWHAHAHAHAHHA

says a mexican

YOU ARE ARROGANT FAGGOTS that run at the mouth about how bad ass your are yet your nation is 3rd world.

NO ONE LIKES ARROGANT PRICKS.

Especially people who are arrogant without cause.

>Whites are jealous racist losers.
>Do not try to talk politely with them they will always hate anyone that is not white.
>Its their disease. And that's why their race need to be eliminated.
>They are afraid because their population is shrinking fast and is on the verge of being a minority in many places. Here are the stats from US state of Georgia.
>Always fight them and remind them of their impending demise. That's the only language they understand.
>This kind of weak post is basically an invitation to whites to post racist shit. Don'y do it. See them for who they are.

>Serbia

Bwahahahahahahaha

99.999% of Indian males are the most retarded omega cuck faggots imaginable. An entire nation that gets their mum to find them a girlfriend. Why would Indian women not want to get away from that?

What do you expect from such a weak group of people.

I could kill the average so superior indian sack of trash with my bare fucking hands.

>Whites are jealous racist losers.
>Do not try to talk politely with them they will always hate anyone that is not white.
>It's their disease. And that's why their race need to be eliminated.
>They are afraid because their population is shrinking fast and is on the verge of being a minority in many places. Here are the stats from US state of Georgia.
>Always fight them and remind them of their impending demise. That's the only language they understand.
>This kind of weak post is basically an invitation to whites to post racist shit. Don'y do it. See them for who they are.

U guys must be new on 4 chan

And also 2 post by op

Kys nigger, your white inferiority complex will never go away.

They seriously smell so bad, i mean they're nice enough people, but how hard is it to wash yourself?

Some of the women are fit so they are okay / the men are annoying eyeing up every white woman they see

>> 124947774
Even poor's use the loo, I don't know what your talking about.

Serious discussion time, this is what I know/believe about your country, which isn`t much:

-Sikhs are based
-many of you follow a retarded caste system
-your universities produce engineers and computer scientists who are on average sub-par, but there is tons of them
-many of your poorer citizens have no concept of basic hygiene
-you rightfully hate the goddamn Pakis and you have my full support in that
-your country is the only Asian country that produces a cuisine that I do not like

he's from pakistan

No, I don't think so. Not in two years or any time soon:
- Your infrastructure is still too far behind. Many people in India do not even have a proper toilet.
- One of the most important things for a well running economy is trust. Due to the rampant corruption there is little trust in India from the outside. China works because they can maintain a strong economy internally.
- India needs internal strength, first, but there are companies such as Monsanto that have already taken charge of the basics, such as agriculture.

Wealth of a country is always determined by the complexity of the products they produce. Technology is the top of that pyramid right now and is valued most highly. That is why agrarian cultures will always be behind. Even Germany is on the decline because they are good at producing complex machinery, but falling behind in IT, lacking innovation.

India is innovative in some areas, such as producing generics of patented medication of which it is illegal to produce alternatives elsewhere. China has had a vibrant economy for similar reasons, with piracy and ripoffs running rampant. That hurt China's ability to participate in western economies to some degree. Now China has even started cracking down on copyright violations and sites such as Xiami, which had full versions of songs for samples, are now inaccessible outside of China. So they lifted themselves up, in comparative isolation until they were strong enough and are now gradually opening up.

India is too tied down. Many of the top tech talents will leave for the US or elsewhere. As long as the government cannot incentivize innovators to stay in the country and give them the strength to compete internationally, since India has an open market, they will never be a top economy. From the outside, very few people want to move to India, so it will attract no foreign talent: people shitting in the street, horrible flaky service, crime rates, regressive laws and ideologies, low living standards ...

>mass migration

Maybe if you cunts hadn't raped every country that ever existed you could say this. Shut the fuck up you tea guzzling jizz rag. Tit for tat.

Whites are a jealous Dying Breed. They will be minority in many cities and countries very soon. Hurrah for White Genocide.
>The very fact that white women are the most enthusiastic about inviting the hordes of refugees men points to a sexual motive. Of course the white women will never admit it.
>It sounds very much like a perverse mass sexual fantasy being played out in the open by the white women on the western civilizations.
> Kind of like the rape fantasy 50 shades of gray, that was made popular solely by white women.
>If you need more convincing, just imagine if the refugees were hordes of Syrian women.
>Wouldn't all you men be lining up to welcome them? i mean Syrian and Afghan women can be good looking for sex and stuff.
>This is exactly what is happening but in reverse. And it's worse in the countries like Germany and Sweden where the women are in-charge.
>This is not a meme, The white women are actually mass cucking white men. And they are making you watch it too.

your only hope of "overtaking western civilization" is if western civilization crashes and burns. This will be your funeral too, you cannot maintain civilization on your own, you are just leeching on whites, so once the whites are gone you'll just be raped by the Chinese, who have no compulsion about "muh racism".

Pajeet - people don't hate India. Just busting your balls. It is fun and easy banter. I take it you are probably new here so let me explain the internet culture for you.

"Flag from India? Time to say "poo in loo". I know it sucks. But that is the internet.

All Americans are Fat and drive scooters at Walmart.

All Australians are drunk and get killed by snakes, spiders, drop bears, sharks, crocodiles, kangaroos, etc

All British have pasty skin and really bad teeth or are named Mohammad

All Germans are Turks or Hitler

All Irish are potatos

All Italians are niggers from Africa that were rescued by the Italian fleet "MONEY MONEY"

All Mexicans are in the cartel and cut off heads

All Canadians fuck dogs and drink milk from bags

All Russians are drunks and look like they have down syndrome (but their women are hot)

All French are cheese eating surrender monkeys and now victims of terrorists

All Swedes are cucks. (This is not a stereotype but truth)

All Finns are psychopathic murderers and look like Genghis Khan.

I could continue (All Jews rub hands and look like they are in 1849 Poland in winter, All Chinese die in elevators or while driving, all Japanese masturbate to hentai and never leave the house, etc)

So it is just people that see the flag and decide they need to bust your balls with some banter. Don't take it seriously.

>cuisine i donot like
nigga we've the best food on earth

ever had butter chicken?

Says the guy from the country which is literally the toilet for the US and whose people get cut down either by whites or their own drug cartels.

>in 2060 the minority of children will be 80% of all children
what did they mean by this

They're alright. I've got a couple friends who are Indian and for the most part they're smart, friendly people. They all seem to have a very apparent inferiority complex though - at least ones in America.

>Maybe if you cunts hadn't raped every country that ever existed you could say this

That did not happen you mindless drone.

Ok dindu, I'll bite. I don't think your country is on a superpower track at all, and certainly not in two years, but I'm willing to take a look at your body of evidence that brings you to this conclusion.

No. I went to three different Indian restaurants in my life and when I went the first time I was genuinely excited to try something new. I love food in general, and especially Thai, Vietnamese, Idonesian and Jap food. Got badly disappointed. But maybe I need to give it another shot.

No. India is stuck in a bad place right now. The wage gap between the poor and upper class is astronomical. You basically have no middle class. The whole world looks at your country and thinks you're the trash can of the world. The notion that you would become something of a superpower or stop being a third world country any time soon is ridiculous. You have no middle class so your people can't afford items made in production by themselves. Your code work is absolutely garbage and has no place in the world of professionalism. And y'all still fucking poo in the fucking loo.

Well then I hope you enjoy when we rise up and throw you the fuck out.

Also
>raped every country
The Jews sure have brainwashed you. Can't have been that difficult, mind.

What the fuck was colonisation by the British then Burger retard? Read up on world history you little retarded shit.

There is no difference between the two countries.

Birth rates are crashing

People are afraid of Mexicans taking all the jobs but they should be afraid of Indians. Too much shit gets outsourced to you guys now, it's fucking absurd.

Swim me a river you inbred Fondue-nigger. We will just be fine when we breed you fucking leaches out. Just watch and learn. Hurrah to White genocide.

In my experience, they smell bad and are self-centered jerk-offs. I have met a few that aren't, but the norm is turbo douche, minus the pleasant scent.

isn't it past your bedtime, poo?

No. If that was so there would be more mixed couples in Germany. They are still very separate: native Germans will mostly get with Germans, people from the Middle East mostly among themselves.

But you are right about women: much of the policy for open borders and social programs are driven by women. Women tend to strive towards more security and men strive towards more independence and freedom. Women tend to use emotional reasoning, which is why the pictures of the dead refugee boy on the beach resonated most strongly with them.

But when you think emotionally and virtue signal you do not consider the consequences. A tremendous amount of aid and trade flows from Europe to Africa, for example. If Europe falls it will eventually hurt humanitarian aid, which will bring more poverty, which will bring more refugees -> so we will have a vicious cycle then will end up hurting the people we are trying to help.

This is also why universally women gaining suffrage has always been closely followed by skyrocketing social programs and resource transfer from producers to women. While there were other factors, the Great Depression was greatly exasperated in that manner.

ok

Colonisation is when people go and colonise a country - they move there en masse and live in it permanently. America was colonised by the British. So was Australia.

India was not colonised. It became part of the British Empire partly through conquest and partly by your own elites selling you out. See the railways you guys can barely maintain? You're welcome. The hospitals you forgot how to run? That was us too. The entire system of the Indian state bureaucracy, even the concept of 'India' as a unitary place? Yeah, no problem, Pajeet. It was nothing really. Just bringing you civilisation. Shame you couldn't maintain it.

>we rise up

Bwahahahaha
Couldn't even get Brexit right, talks of rising up and throwing people. Go shove your head up your own ass.

Your university is full of them because there are 1.2 billion Indians. Honestly, the bell curve for intelligence means nothing if you can brute force intelligence by having a bunch of people. Sup Forums likes to say poo in loo because half of your country is too dumb to see why it's bad.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/in-india#

The only time i saw an indian at work someone took a shit on the stair case, fuck indians they're subhuman garbage i rather niggers than those stinky streetshitters.

Your food is great. I love Tikka Masala. But how many superpowers do you know whose GPD is based on food export?

>Brexit is going ahead
>Couldn't even get it right!!!

Nice meme. You're nearly fitting into the human race, Pajeet. Keep it up.

Are you guys seriously this retarded? Seriously go Google up on how the British drained India of resources (indigo, tobaco crop cultivation) and of the heinous crimes they committed.

I don't know if a country needs a strong middle class. What a country needs is an incentive structure and resources available for technological innovation. You are right that a middle class can be one way to bring it about, but I am not sure if that is the only way or most important one. China did not seem to be in a very different situation and are doing much better than India.

to be fair, that picture is from construction, and now looks like this.

Heinous crimes? Like dragging you into the modern world?

I am fully aware of our glorious Imperial past. It's only a crime to kill humans. Ergo, no crimes.

>Heinous crimes? Like dragging you into the modern world?
That is not all you did.

>will we overtake the western civilization in 2 years?
How? Where is your world class scientific progress, your world class economic mastery, your contemporary cultural influences on anyone else?

Less tha 10% of your population can pay taxes they are so low and infrequently waged. And that population is fucking massive, guaranteeing low wages in perpetuity.

I have an uncle who is the most ugly, fat, beta person I've ever seen. He moved to UK about 15 years back to study. The day before his graduation, he tells us he has married a white woman there and won't be returning. He got a job in a mall store, and then citizenship. He has two qt daughters who look mostly white, but with his brown eyes. Right now he's the regional manager of a retail chain.

This often makes me wonder what white women seek in a man. My uncle was so fat and ugly, he didn't even get arranged marriage proposals here, and that's like a huge thing. Even his personality is unbearable. But this white woman who has a better career than him and already owns a house in London, liked him enough to marry him. I guess it was due to virtue signalling, but damn my uncle got a great deal out of that. I'm thinking of moving to UK myself.

Nice try, you're obviously an Indian in America. Pic very much related.

Kek what is this? I know this is going to turn around into a paki hate thread if I continue posting here but keep on posting about these subhuman poos it's fucking hilarious.

I'm going to be lurking from here on out

I work in IT so I constantly work with Indians. Out of the literal hundreds, I've only liked one. All the others thought their "shit didn't stink", were always correct, and never listened to anyone else even when they knew they were wrong. They would always lie, then when they were caught lying they'd pretend to not know that lying was bad. They are always just out for themselves and never worked well on a team. They never knew anything technical so I'm not even sure how they got the job other than nepotism.

god I hate that self-pleased uptalk.

Oh no? Because the Mughals were treating you so wonderfully before we smashed them to pieces?

no you're right, we left behind infrastructure to give you pajeets a head start unfortunately though you're people just breed like low i.q rabbits beyond all infrastructure and straight into misery.

What about the people killed during the Jallianwalla Bagh massacre and during the national uprisings? I suggest you read up on atrocities committed by the British government against Indians to get a good idea of how many people were killed.

>railways
Brits built those for themselves to make it easier to transport goods out of the country.

Sure they gave us some infra but it wasn't out of the goodness of their hearts that they did it.

Britain was one of the best things that has happened to India. Look at the economic growth due to British. And they have not left behind puppet governments that would siphon off wealth. You should look up the statistics.

Also, compare this to South Africa: their GPD plummeted after they pushed out most educated white people who were running infrastructure and driving innovation.

This is what it takes for a country to become successful:

- incentivize innovation

That is all. Protect innovators, reward them, shield them from corruption, remove red tape, and give men freedom. Feminists right now are castrating men in India, which drains the country of tremendous potential. Same in the US: false accusations of domestic violence cost the country millions of men who could have innovated and are contributing to the economy. Punitive divorce laws rob men of stability, which is required for productivity of an economy.

I dunno mate, I think it might be how Indian gays arrange things on facebook. It was just in an old India hate thread and I put it in my India hate folder.

Fuck off you Paki mudslime fuck. At least we don't fuck goats.

Outsourcing does not matter. It's good for economies. Most of the money is in high tech. It's bad for lower end jobs and I don't think we should let it run rampant, but that is the sad truth.

Indian girls are my favorite.

>married a white woman

Married a whale. Correct yourself, Pajeet.

>we smashed them to pieces
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It was already almost dead when your ships landed

no you wont overtake for 50 years.

too many people too little infrastructure

You should look at the years after Great Britain got out of India. Look at the economy.

Again, you're making the mistake of thinking that there were any "people" killed during those events.

Guess what? Atrocities happen. Throughout all of human history in all parts of the world. Trying to shame me because my ancestors committed some atrocities won't work, because I recognise that every single person's ancestors everywhere have done the same at different times.

White pride, worldwide my tiny omega friend. The days when Jews and their shitskin slaves could shame us for the colour of our skin are over.

Hitler is back. I thought you knew?

Why are you so upset at me? The British guy posted the pictures. This is the problem with Indians, they're like dogs to white people. They can whip them and make them a colony but they'll always attack a paki to take out their rage.

Notice how this poo is going to continue attacking me instead of his white overlords

She could poo in my loo, nomsayin?

I'm not saying it was the worst that that happened mate. Just that they were looking out for themselves after all. Whatever they did was in their own best interests, be it government or infra.

And yeah, India's GDP plummeted too when the Brits left. We learn about how much of a deficit we had and Indians literally didn't have food to eat.

>incentivise innovation

Correct. Duly noted. TBT our country is trying pretty hard to combat the brain drain but yeah, it will take some time.

that makes you scavengers. no reason for any pride.

Well they did not kill enough.

afridi ki maa ki choot