what did he mean pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75QsP-UNgJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>posting the edited version
Come on OP don't be a faggot

ben garrison aka the arselicker

Someone post the original ffs

wow... he must've put like 2 seconds of thought and 5 minutes of effort into that one...

>/rolleyes

I don't think the original has been found yet, this ADL edit was literally just released

>4 cartoons in a single week

He's becoming faster.

Go back to /r/t_d.

Not witty enough for you? Faggot?

>James Comey has been fired by President Trump. It’s a good first step toward draining the swamp.
Comey refused to prosecute crooked Hillary Clinton because he said Hillary had no ‘intent’ to commit crimes. Comey had no right to decide Clinton’s guilt or innocence. That should have been left to the courts. The evidence against Hillary was overwhelming, and she still needs to be locked up

from his website

hahahaha is this fucker serious.
Reason Trump fired Comey was because of how he handled the whole Hillary case just before the polls at least that is what Trump's reason was but we all know the real reason eh vladimer

doesn't trump throw a jew into the fire in the original picture? who makes these shitty edits all the time?

Did he really need to label Comey

The original had a Jew being thrown down into the fiery put with the card saying "You're Shoah'd". I should have saved it when I saw it. Anyone have it?

This proves that garrison has been kidnapped. How much clearer could his cry for help be? There's only two god damn labels.

No more cummies from Comey :^(

That's what I've seen as well. Haven't saved the pic unfortunately.
But Ben "Aryan vs Creditor" Garrison is absolutely brutal in that regard. No wonder the ADL is trying to alter his creations all the time.

Who is the guy sitting behind the desk?!? Ben forgot to label him :/

or maybe, like most of us who were libertarian, he understood that there are prerequisite to a successful libertarian society, and that a purge would be necessary first.

Thanks for making him hold a piece of paper saying "you're fired," I wouldn't have understood it otherwise.

Who's the guy pushing the button? I need more labels.

This is what our police do to us, Portuguse people...Now imagine if it was a sand nigger manif....

youtube.com/watch?v=75QsP-UNgJU

Fucking muslims, incapable of understanding anything non-literal.

Biff Tannen

The label is on his desk

wrong thread sorry lol

Jonai....come on man, tu esi sudo posteris

>old hickory?
What is that? Looks like Kirk Douglas.

This russian collusion HAS to be revealed any day now. Right? Guys?

>
damn, it is unsauceable

Its a nickname for Andrew Jackson, one of the USA's first and best presidents. Theres a screencapped post of accomplishments if anyone has it, but it includes
>Driving indians back
>Beating a would be assassin with a cane
>Having house parties for the common man on the presidential lawn
>Denying central banks from opening on US soil

KEK

There it is!

Needs the name removed.

Thanks for posting the original.

Change fired to shoahed

Sauce?

DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY.

[spoiler]he won't[/spoiler]

I'm not joking, this needs to be removed. This is insensitive and offensive. Millions of Jewish men, woman and Children remains were burned in the ovens by the Nazis during WWII.

Its like Ben draws them knowing we are going to stick a jew on them.

So this Ben Garrison is the cringy faggot who draw Trump like an athletic hero...

>Swamp drain

Lol Trump carries the Swamp in his belly.

I know, I was gassed over sixty gorillion times.

Holocaust denial jokes are reddit-tier unfunny garbage

apparently not well enough
they are writing books

All it takes is a few particles and you are permanently dead.

I can personally confirm at least 500 of my relatives were gassed on the spot by the nazis, my great uncle goldstein was turned into a lampshade.

>hello, yes I'm still alive down here.
>I am burned very badly.

I'm not denying it. It happened. I brought it up again because of the offensive nature of the cartoon.

The sad thing is that it still happens today.

Also if you're into podcasts there's a great episode done of him by The Dollop guys

>ITT: People who don't know how political comics work

Read a fucking book sometime, look at the shit that political comics have had in them since forever. You have to label that shit because its not FOR people who know what's going on, its for normies who need to look up who these people are and wake up to what's going on. Garrison's stuff is way better than old British comics, they'd have a fucking wall of text and the same limey fuck in every single one of them.

this fuck off OP

>Days before he was fired, James B. Comey, the former F.B.I. director, asked the Justice Department for a significant increase in money and personnel for the bureau’s investigation into Russia’s interference in the presidential election, according to three officials with knowledge of his request.

>make him a merchant
>make the statur hitler
>make it "Auschwitz Entlassungspapiere" in his hands
>change flags in the background

it was fresh off the press m8 and i wanted them tasty (yous)

This.
it's some kind of 3D satire.

Soon Sup Forums will hate him because he's getting too popular. Not to mention that he fucking hates Sup Forums since you guys tried to ruin him years ago

>Inb4 that got him popular

do it yourself

Jeez, i missed flag at first glance.

here mr trump

His last comic actually had a nod to Sup Forums and Sup Forums, he's basically ourguy now

He was asking for this.

>The sad thing is that it still happens today.

Sup Forums redemption arc tier-list?
SS: Bobby Fischer
S: Zyklon Ben
A: El Rato
B: Molymeme
C: CTR shills getting red-pilled

nope. Get out new fag

He's just begging for it now, huh.

How's this mates?

I already hate him. He might as well be writing/drawing
>How do you do, fellow Sup Forums users?

how is it witty at all?

don't get me wrong, I love BG, this is the first one that I have thought was below par

>Fukken saved

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
oh sorry user, that ramen was a little to spicy teehee!

is he the one who won a years supply of cheese, then gave most of it away at a party because his wife was upset with the smell?

>Soon Sup Forums will hate him because he's getting too popular. Not to mention that he fucking hates Sup Forums since you guys tried to ruin him years ago
>Inb4 that got him popular

>implying

haha, he got redpilled after it was dicovered it was a jew jewing him by altering his cartoons

Daily reminder that AJ killed the bank and free the american people from a short while, then they killed him and the bank enslaved the americans once more

Yea, i remember seeing this one

>implying i still wouldnt devour that ass.

Reddit tier unfunny garbage is what the holocaust deserves

>Bobby Fischer
best jew

who was that jew that gave a speech telling everyone about the jewish plot? in the 50s or 60s I think

godly ID, new king of the burgers

and we'll only hate him if he sells out

kek

Change Jackson's statue to Pepe

what went wrong to require labels on everything in the information age?

Rare flag.

There are people who spin this like Trump's being right here?

>implying

FBI director serves a ten year term at the president's discretion. The president has full authority to fire him. Trump left way too many Obama holdovers in office anyways.

But Comey should have resigned after the election desu.

Top effort

Let's ask kek.

He's only wrong in the sense that Comey was a great distraction to keep the democrats chasing their own tail. Every other week they had to change their mind on whether he should be fired or heralded as a hero. Now they can rally in hatred behind whoever Trump picks, instead of looking like schizophrenic idiots. Should have left him in.

Needs better spacing, it looks like "OWEY"

How about we make it 6 million and one?

It's not meant to be witty. It's a celebratory cartoon. Trump is starting to drain the swamp. He even has the eagle in the symbol happy about it. Jackson symbolizes kicking ass. It's a good cartoon.

Wow it's fucking based man.