What the hell is this guy's problem? I thought he had a pretty level head

What the hell is this guy's problem? I thought he had a pretty level head.

He's always been a limp wristed cuck.
Just because he did one good thing doesn't mean he isn't still a limp-dicked faggot at heart.

This fuck talks a big game. If he knows something why doesn't he speak? Is he under heavy surveillance because he lives in muh Russia boogeymanland so he can't say anything? What happened to his l337 hax0r skillz?

Also, didn't he bitch about Goldman Sachs and Hillary? Where's his bitching now?

It's called a Limited Liability Agent. He helped introduce spying as normal.

> American fugitive sheltered by Russia condemns political politics

Never understood how the media has been able to paint Assange as some kind of stooge while Snowden is literally in Russia and he's a hero.

He doesn't talk about Hillary because she's not in power. It's pointless to criticize people who are weak and ineffectual.

He's a fucking CIA plant. He's made to seem like the public is in the know of something. He's also a creepy little narcissistic piece of shit.

if it's not another rumptard who started paying attention to politics last year, how surprising

>we should be concerned that the president fired someone who serves at the presidents pleasure

Kys snowden I agree with you on spying but stop being a cunt

He's a fag. What'd you expect?

Snowden has turned into a faggot from after years of media sucking his dick.

Also this

He's trying to stay relavent because he thinks people will protest his execution and save him.

what you guys dont understand is that most people hate both. nobody except his most franatic followers who literally worship him as a god emperor like this move by trump.

Comey is being defended by someone given refuge by the Russians.

kek

But "muh Russians."

Snowden again proves how based he is.

"2016: a choice between Donald Trump and Goldman Sachs."

t. @Snowden Feb. 28, 2016

He deleted the tweet

you people are idoits. Snowden is talking about COMEY being political within the bureau. SAGE

Snowden is a CIA Deep State Agent.

>Blows whistle on massive intelligence department corruption.
>Condemns president for firing head of department after massive department corruption.

Fuck off, Snowden. You just became a cunt.

The president has the right to fire & appoint the FBI director though ..why should this be condemned

He's CIA, he's always been CIA.

The Director of the FBI serves at the pleasure of the President. Their 10 year term is a limit, not a guarantee, and the President can fire them at any time for whatever reason or no reason.

All Snowden ever said was "Hey faggots, you're constantly being watched. Nothing you can do." It was colored as being "oh no! how bad" but his message was really "get fucked plebs".

A S S E T

How was Comey being poiltical

He works for the CIA, dumbass.

he's a rabble rousing traitor that does stuff to undermine the government no matter who is in charge. Classic commie bullshit.

Trump said Snowball should be executed for spying so anyone who he views as a check on Trump is by extension his ally.

If Trump puts anyone who agrees Snowden is a traitor he could end up back here

Russia is going "suicide" or "disappear" him.

Snowden is a spy you fucknot

I would offer him in exchange for dropping all sanctions.

This
They were the most unpopular candidates in modern American history.

Because Snowden actually works for ZOG, which is why he has always enjoyed favorable press.

>says he'll drain the swamp
>drains the swamp

What is the problem?

This. no matter the direction we went, most Americans knew it would be sneaky corporate worship (Hillary), or bumbling fool, who still worships corporate (Trump). At least with Trump one can see through his bullshit pretty easy.

Germany speaking for all US citizens.

OKAY sausage nigger, stop watching CNN and then go ahead and shut the fuck up - you know literally nothing. Most people are praising Trump for his actions, with good reason. You're just swallowing the mainstream lib media cock and parroting it like you know the "educated" opinion of the entire world.

he unironically is the swamp. If you think otherwise I have some oil for sale, it will cure any and all things that ail you.

>Most people are praising Trump for his actions, with good reason
No the fuck they are not. Only low IQ sheep think this was 4D chess

>Days before he was fired, James B. Comey, the former F.B.I. director, asked the Justice Department for a significant increase in money and personnel for the bureau’s investigation into Russia’s interference in the presidential election, according to three officials with knowledge of his request.

He was fired for ramping up the investigation

>I'll say unironically and snake oil like I'm not a summerfag moron
Sorry user it didn't work. People are shitting because firing Comey isn't playing the game. Draining the swamp = not playing the game by corrupt government insider rules. The real question is if Comey isn't safe behind their bullshit anymore, nobody else is either.

There should be a lot more firings which the libs will continue to scream and paint like he's some Stalin-esque dictator firing anyone that disagrees with him when, in reality, 'draining the swamp' MUST involve cleaning up a lot of the scum in Washington which the President has the authority to do.

If you start breaking up their evil little game, they're going to try and destroy you. Do you understand, simpleton?

he is a russian agent...idk why you are listening to him

trump carried more states than obama ever did
more people watched his inaguration than anyone else

Obama won by 10 million votes his 1st election
Trump lost by 3 million votes

Bullshit. Trump isn't that stupid, and has shown this every single time since the beginning of his campaign. Everyone like you has said the same fucking crap, and he's proven you wrong every time.

Continue crying, liberal. Your tears sustain us.

so your side is the good guys and the left is evil? calling me a simpleton is pretty rich when you walk around with that dumbass world view in your head.
You painted the world black and white and think everything is evil, despite your side being full of zionists.

and? there were 50 different popular vote contests and trump won more than obama ever did

>Interfere with the workings of the CIA and the NSA to the point of fucking up years of espionage overnight, exposing agents to danger, and generally wasting billions of dollars
>Complain when the President fires an obvious politicized appointment to the FBI

Snowdon's problem ain't just his hypocrisy, but it's on show today.

Kek
kys shill
3 million

pretty weak fuel considering Trump is desperate for wins, and the libs gloat a lot over the past 100 some odd days. Fuck off shill.

well sorry but thats what happens when you promise hope and change and no lobbyists in your cabinet and then OOPS i hired a raytheon lobbyist
>t. the left

31/50

>T-t-trump is desperate for wins,
see you tomorrow

>lowest approval rating of any incoming president

Is the bureau even supposed to be 100% independent?
I don't get it, president gets to names judges, and that's a fucking breaker for justice/executive independence, and he doesn't get to name his private investigator?

He does. You're the one who's fucked here,

Snowden has always been CIA limited hangout he was made to make the NSA look bad and the CIA look good.

Snowden has always been a cuck

He did the whole thing for attention, nobody cared about him until he stole US secrets

If you want the real deal, look at Julian Assange

A shill calling others a shill, oh the irony.

legal =/= okay

Not to mention the fact that the FBI itself can easily be considered unconstitutional but will never go away because lul whose gonna stop them

>+CF7NjeW
>jew
fuck off schlomo

He's right tho

You have the right to call a Black Man a nigger to his face in the middle of downtown Detroit. Does that mean you would do it?

bullshit. Sup Forums was going back to normal until yesterday. The administration pulled out all the stops including Conway and a Internet Campaign to sway Sup Forums's opinion about the situation. Either you are a shill or you're one of the dumb niggers whom fell for shill tactics.

What do you call the president with the lowest incoming approval rating?
>President

This. I remain fairly convinced of this until otherwise proven. CIA is known for utilizing 'assets' and having real fucking deep agent's. Snowden is probably playing multiple parts

Unpopular and disliked by the majority of the country

Remember when he said a vote for Trump is a vote against Goldman. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH he needs to deactivate his twitter.

I know Sup Forums is back to normal now because your id is calling you out for us

apparentley not
nice id

snowden is a joke

why do you think he was hired by the CIA

he is so egotistical he is easy to manipulate

Both Snowden and Assange aren't behind those accounts.

Thread should have ended after this post.

EMAHJUN MOY SHAWK WHEN AH HERD TAT COMEE WAS FARD AS EF BEE EYE DAHRECTUR.

He's referring to politics interfering with investigations while Comey was in charge.

Tell me more

is it interference when a boss fires a shitty employee? kek that faggot is retarded, let him rot in russia

>firing an inefficient director is like calling a nigger a nigger

your honor demands it faggot