Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?
metro.co.uk/2017/05/10/man-behind-blue-whale-suicide-game-says-hes-cleansing-society-6627694/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZOnVXAktHU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAHrB1KjKE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Edgy or redpilled?

I bet everyone would be replying if I had posted a black cock you faggots

If these dumbfucks are following his game, then yeah, they're not good for society.

But they were a bit young. Should a person be valuated on his real worth to society before he turns 18?

Nurimk, kukuti.
Einam alaus šiandien?

Ne.

The edge on this one. He's going to have daily cringes looking back on this in decade or two.

Pyderas.

Where is that list of 50 tasks?

can someone give me a summary of this game? i know the last task is kill yourself, how and what tasks before that

killing cute 10/10 schoolgirls

fuck this guy

Since you have one of the highest suicide rates in the world he is probably your guy

Nice trips

Just look at this fucking uraloid mongrel with mono eyebrow, and he dares to call anyone waste?

Edgy trash

Btw, I think the constant cutting he is ordering was his attempt to induce an infection. Those kids would probably use a knife without sterilization.

who in the world would do this

This is like something out of Black Mirror.

link?
screenshots?

I can see this game being on a future iceburg thread.

How many have actually done it?

>in decade or two
Shit he related to causing quite a media hysteria in Russia for some time already, so it is highly possible that he will be jailed for good to feed the crowd's blood thirst. And they are making you a bitch in Russian jail for committing atrocities to young girls.

I did it twice.

It's paradoxical, but often the most depressed kids are the smartest ones. I don't know this game, but the creator seems like an ass.

very true I'm glad you mentioned
this is the only reason I replied

He lives in Russia where smart people cannot survive.

>killing such young slavic qt's
REEEEEE

kill yourself

bilue whale is a hoax

Not only smart, but also have enough balls to actually kill themselves. Bydlo never thinks enough to be depressed, and even if it does, it generally have no guts to end their life. Suicide certainly takes not the worst.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZOnVXAktHU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAHrB1KjKE4

Of course not. Children are easily manipulated and falling into something like this doesn't mean they might not have value in the future. There is literally no reason to kill them, and it only causes even further pain for their parents, family and friends. This man is edgy and truly a waste himself.

why dont they just take step 50 immediatly and not bother with watching "psychedelic horror videos" some retard sends you

Is it a bigger hoax than the holocaust?

No one did this, literally fake news

you can have him all to yourself. user/
> enjoy sucking dicks in hell with your hero

Cool ad, when does the movie come out on Dvd?

Oy vey, remember the 6 shekellion!

that's retarded, any girl above 5/10 is useful to society as a cumsock

Because smart kids get shit in schools and reflect alot about stuff / overthink.

He's the hero the world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I think it's to make this interesting and keep their attention. A "kill yourself" would be dismissed as a shitty joke, but with 50 steps asking you to do crazier and crazier shits conditions them.

>There are people and there is biological waste

People and biological waste are the same thing. Not redpilled at all.

> any value in the society

A society is just a group of people. Their values are subjective and is not worth anything.
Not redpilled.

> cause harm to societ
Society is just a lot of people.
There is no objective value in it.
Harming it is no different than harming an animal.
Not redpilled.

This is leftists who are tired of living.
Right Wing ideology would cure them.

dumb ass lonely gulible faggot autists soooooooo pretty muich anyone on here

What's he actually charged for (murder, manslaughter, incitement to suicide (is that a thing)?) and what's the maximum punishement for it?

Aren't they the same thing?

Consider this man a smarter version of Elliot Rodgers. People who are not fucked in a head dont do things like that. And he also some sort of eurasian mongrel.

only women are this dumb to be mind controlled like that

Edgy. Many depressed people are valuable for society.

Fucking leaf, there's nothing useful about an infectious whore.

no one, its fake news

>4:20 AM
DUDE WEED

155+

Incitement to suicide is a thing, but punishment for it is rather mild. But i think they will find what to charge him considered widespread public outrage on a matter, they always do when they need to put man in jail.

Slavs. Have you not seen Russia?

WTF is this game all about? Are they attention whoring themselves to death?

I don't know much about how one would begin, but once you start, I'd imagine it wouldn't be too hard to fall into the trap of "Why not finish it off?" The sorts of things provided in these lists that I've seen so far would definitely make a totally healthy, sane person suicidal and alone.

"Loneliness does things to you, ya' know. God-awful things thought only of in nightmare by most."

Yeah if you're dumb enough to play this game then you probably should kys

>literallly brainwashing women to be his effective '''slaves'''
>not fucking any of them beforehand

Respect the trips.

>social media game
nothing of value was lost

>no one has yet provided even one screenshot
fake until proven not propaganda.

>People and biological waste are the same thing.

Maybe in Turdkie

This is the most edgy shit ever kek

Biological waste, obviously.

>muh prisoner's code of honor
topkek

Old Sup Forums used to try to trick people into harming or killing themselves all the time, this is the same shit but more elaborated.

He's like Sup Forums incarnate

An average austrian carries 10 kg of shit in his body

Caaaan ya believe it ?

Exactly, how else would those poor pharmakikes make their money?

Sup Forums always falling for these SVU plotlines. swear up and down the holocaust is fake, but you son of a bitch this BLUE WHALE GAME IS THE REAL DEAL!

The story is fake news

You guys are so obsessed with fake news yet you can't even see what is or isn't fake

You're all a fucking joke kill yourselves

>taking medication
I'd rather stick with daily thoughts of suicide than be a mindless zombie.

What a faggot

retard detected. There's no such thing as blue whale. No wonder it's coming from a countryman

Not when they are allowed to vote, then they are a problem.

Go back to golfing, Donald.

>‘They were dying happy. I was giving them what they didn’t have in real life: warmth, understanding, connections.’

Sound like an okay guy.

This is exactly why i dont want my kids near any forms of social media or public/private schooling. I couldnt imagine what thier parents are going through.

coffin brochures most likely

>dove suicide
>dove

Brutal lithuanian bantz

and kids...

kek

>Getting rid of degenerate normie whores who will do literally anything if it means looking ''cool'' for their kikebook or instagram friends

Sounds good to me.

This, seems like nobody understands that the whole point of the game is to condotion people for 49 days to kill themselves. Also only people doing 'challenges', and especially if it's called something like bluewhale, are kids and white women. So no, this guy isn't (((ourguy))), he is the enemy. cleansing only whites

people who are biological waste. Just as he said.

This. I would have a "meet and fuck me," in there somewhere toward the beginning, before they get all mangey and cut up

wtf is a "death group"?

People who do this kind of shit, promote suicide etc.
Only the top tier edgemasters.

top kek
this is gold