Was America post-slavery really a nightmarish hellscape for black people where every white person would go out of their...

Was America post-slavery really a nightmarish hellscape for black people where every white person would go out of their way to make life hell for the common negro they passed on the street?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was nazi Germany really a nightmarish hellscape for jews where every aryan would go out of their way to make life hell for the common jew they passed on the street?

I genuinely don't know

History is so jewed we have no idea if anything is true.

The first time I saw a downs syndrome person driving a car I nearly crashed trying to get away from him. I imagine the first people to live with equality felt something similar (eg: a black pilot, a black builder) and were absolutely horrified.

>fountain for colored folks to the right
>fountain for white folks to the left

Why is anyone complaining? No one is going thirsty.

Pretty much.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

Don't forget that whites are just as capable of chimping out as blacks

I heard that ordinary whites didn't particularly hate black slaves or anything; it was only after emancipation when the freed slaves crashed the labour market and caused hardship for ordinary whites that all the KKK shit started

It probably wasn't as bad as hollywood makes it out to be. The problems came when blacks got uppity and insisted on integration. Now they insist on segregation. Funny how everyone is coming back to older wisdom.

They fought segregation in 1960s. But now demand it so they dont have to compete with whites so there's that.

was it bad enough to justify the marches on washington? or were their grievances as petty as the shit leftists are taking to the streets about today?

Being this jewed.

Of course not, no adult wants to bully someone because lulz. But they were persecuted and certainly not free in the American dream way.
What ?
Of course it justified the marches. Today's leftists has nothing to fight for, there's no comparison.

One is clean and maintained, while the other is moldy and touched by niggers.

Ironically, most blacks would probably be totally cool with this now. The modern negro wouldn't want to drink out of the same fountain as the white man.

How is that th white man's fault? It's their fountain, they ought to maintain it if thye value cleanliness.

>1960
>two water fountains

>2017
>no water fountains

PROGRESS

well, since the white man isn't allowed to clean it, why not just have a WHITE and a EVERYONE so both the faucets can be kept in good condition?

With all the problems in your life, assuming you aren't a child, would you go out of your way to harass niggers?

I don't believe White men have ever had time for that bullshit. The whole idea that men, even the slave-owners, sat around thinking "how can I abuse the niggers I paid a million dollars for?". We have more free time than ever today and still don't have time for that.

And for what purpose would one abuse niggers? It's plain as day we're superior, there's nothing to prove. I see my dirty nigger picking cotton as slow as possible and I think "need to give that nigger a bath". Abuse doesn't come to mind.

I wouldn't, because there aren't any niggers in Bulgaria :^)

Shittiest idea ever. That won't change anything.

This has always made me think about how separate but equal would never work. Even if blacks had everything we had they would just destroy it.

Kek you sound like a mongoloid yourself

were white people being beaten by mobs of black teens just for fun?
sometimes its better for everybody to keep the animals tamed.

>the attack carried out by ground and by air
we even chimp out better than them

look at schools in black neighborhoods

That time period was literally the real life version of what pol larps about today in reverse.

>walking down the street.
>illegally using the sidewalk
>see Cletus coming
>flee to other side of the street
>Cletus switches sides
>hold your girlfriend close
>Cletus walks up and blocks your path
>grabs your girlfriends ass while looking you right in the eye
>you look at the floor
>Cletus begins to talk about how black bois like you can't fuck women as well as real men like him
>isn't that right he asks?
>you say nothing
>he begins to painfully squeeze your gfs tit causing her to cry out
>that's r-right you say
>that's right what? Cletus asks
>your gf is crying now
>t-thats right s-sir
>that's what I thought cletus agrees
>at that moment a police man comes around the corner
>asks cletus if these two niggers were giving him any trouble
>Cletus tells the officer about how you were using a whites only side walk and he was reprimanding you
>Cletus is a model citizen
>you and your gf stand in silence
>cop invites cletus out for a drink and tells you that if he ever sees you walking on a side walk again it will be the last time you walk at all
>run home and pretend to be a man as your girlfriend cries

Tbh its not like most whites were terrible it was just that you never knew one which the dangerous ones were. It was literally around whites never relax. But this time they had the courts, the community, and the laws on their side.

It was probably worse than slavery because it effected more people and it relied on the blacks to opress themselves into subservience rather than by threat of whip.

thanks for the semi, my negro

One thing that hit me in the feels was hearing black WW2 veterans talk about their time in Normandy, how they were mostly restricted to logistics support but still helped out and wanted to serve their country, but after hauling all the supplies and food from the ships to the beaches, the white soldiers wouldn't cook food for them or eat with them. Pretty sad.

>would people without shit going on in there lives really spend time harassing people
>I think not
Where do you think you are? This is what 90% of pol content is now a days.

fucking hell, look at schools NEAR black neighborhoods.

i think it was all propaganda like they used today with travon and mike brown,.

I am a white man married to a black woman and we have 3 kids and want 2 more.
The idea society would ise force to keep us apart is sickening esp when yoi consider hpw god awful white women are.
People should be free to make their own choices or we are not a free society. White nationalists are paranoid losers who fear some genocide that they have cooked up.
A cornerstone of America is minding your own business and a belief on equality. Anything that violates these principles is prima facie anti american