Bradley did nothing wrong

Bradley did nothing wrong.

Why would Sup Forums be mad by this? What are they teaching down at Mexican Intellectual University?

Good, Bradley should have been freed years ago.

No, I'm not mad. Why would I be?

pretty sure pol was pushing and advocating for his release the entire time... just because he's a tranny doesn't mean we think he's a bad person..

Obama and the dems cry about wikileaks

>obongo ends up granting immunity to someone who fueled wikileaks

I will put a bullet in this traitors head

I am happy about this.

An american hero.

Bradley's brain is fried. He's done. Probably program to shoot up a school or something

>media bombarding us with tranny story
>ignoring the commutation that Oscar Rivera received from Obama
>a known terrorist leader, responsible for 120 bomb detonations and the deaths of 5 Americans on US soil
>Obama lets him go on his last day in office

This, tbqh. Felon, dishonorable discharge, tranny,everybody knows his face and a lot of people hate him... If he hasn't offed himself by next year I'll be amazed.

Pics of his feminine penis when

Yes,yes he did. He took an oath and violated it. He was a soldier and should be punished for divulging the info. None of it was whistleblowing worthy. Just embarrising to the U.S. Not saying I'm not happy we know how truly fucked up the U.S. govt us. But manning needs to punished. Snowden was not under the same restrictions, and his info was directly related to the people. Manning was just a whiny buttmad faggot who wanted to get back at his superiors. He divulged nothing of importance

>and his info was directly related to the people
yes, the other 9 laptops that he took with him to russia right before he mysteriously gained asylum were filled with pictures of cats

is assange going to turn himself in now?

What? Explain yourself Emu slave.

Bradley Manning was a whistle blower against Pentagon war crimes that got his dick cut off in solitary confinement and brainwashed into being a tranny in a bizarre form of torture

That's taking one for the team

He exposed warcrimes and was the source for numerous wikileaks

when snowden was on the run he had multiple laptops of information with him (i've heard numbers as low as 5 and as high as 10, i just picked a random number out of that set), he entered russia with those laptops on his possession, and he hasn't stated what was actually on the laptops, just that they were "securely erased" before he entered russia.

either he was a russian agent to begin with and the laptops are full of information that is now in the possession of the russians, or he was a genuine whistleblower who was forced to give up most of his information to not get killed. but to say he only had information regarding the mass surveillance programs is retarded.

Does it look like that condition was met? Obongo didn't do shit

He's obviously confusing Snowden with Manning

no, i wasn't. read the rest of the bit i was responding to.

>Snowden was not under the same restrictions, and his info was directly related to the people.
snowden had lots of information that was not related to mass surveillance programs, and this information magically disappeared the moment he entered russian territory.

Exposing war crimes are not covered under the oath, just not committing them. His motivation was revenge and because he was a disgruntled little bitch. If he really wanted to expose it, he could have saved the info then waited till after his discharge. He could have still been prosecuted but it would have worked out better for him. He is a traitor to the army, and his unit and all those that took the oath. Get bent.

I didn't say that was the ONLY thing he had. Just that he had info directly related to the people, unlike faggot manning.

He took an oath to the constitution you faggot