Europeans are doomed if this continues

All the shit talking about each other. Nord vs. Med. German vs. Russia. Italian vs. blah blah. Greek vs. whoever.

While White Liberals, Jews, Feminists all sell us the fuck out. We don't have children. We don't marry. We import outsiders into our nations by the Millions.

But we down each other. So fuck it. We're done.

k

>We import

I don't import. how many have you imported?

You know what I meant

what are you talking about, this is what made Europe great.
It only started going down the toilet once everyone became an internationalist begging to be ruled by nationless bureaucrats.

No, because we don't live with each other, so it's splendid.

Kikes = "Yessss....fight amongst yourselves Goy. None of you are White...but some of you are White...but all of you are White...discusssss Goy....discuss then fight. Yesssss"

You don't even live in Europe

I dont give a shit about europe or the westcucks. Even as their countries and cultures are crumbling around them they can only care about smug virtue signalling. Zero sympathy from me

I don't give a fuck anymore, if Europeans ever die out, they deserved it for their stupidity.
t. Darvinism

Blame Germany

3 people don't deserve to be there desu.

Martin Luther did nothing wrong

You're right. Snowniggers, Slavshits, Medshits, Fingols & Magyars unite!

Urals caucases gibraltar bosphorus defines European white race, the differences are of no value compared to the fight against Asia Asia Minor and Africa the Hews and Arabs Asia Minor are racial enemies by nature.

what's up with that faggy haircut I've been seeing it everywhere

I agree, it's fking anglos inciting this shit and fking turks

Jesus, burger, calm down, westcucks will die out and Eastern Europe shall rise as New Byzantium
It´s gonna be okay for everyone, the humanity will soon learn to appreaciate Christianity once again.

Fuck the EU

>poor shithole full of inbred slavs

lmao no

Those who take a stand against Jews the masters of Asia Minor are well endowed.

No you won't.
Russia is already trying to mix and when the west falls they'll implement the same bullshit for all of you.

Isn't your country one of the most Athiest in Europe?

>Inbred slavs
Says the most inbred nation after Islamic ones

Russia is dying out, lol
Full of muslims soon

You would have to be fearless and strong to bear the brunt of the assault from the Jews, the masters of Asia Minor

After Estonia, yes
But our people will decide to convert once the current Pope is dead

Why does every British person on Sup Forums set us up for an inbred joke?

Because they´re mostly Pajeets from the most inbred Pakistan, of course

>Germany leads EU to unite countries and peoples and put nationalism aside
>"hurr hurr, blame Germany for the infighting"

They're still stronger than you and when the west crumbles you will be their thrall.

>it's no-life neet mixes-up real life and internet shit talk forum
i hope you seriously don't think that europeans "shit-talk" against each other in real life

My dear burger, If I have been you, I would be looking up some Russian YT and demographics
Putin´s generation is only one remaining, that is reliable, the rest (except Natalia) is pure shit

We became shit when war became impossible.

War is what made Europe great. There was never ending competition.

>Russia dying
How do you explain this then?

FUCKING BUMP MEIN KAM'RADEN !!!!

t. Kike

>this is what made Europe great.

t. forever neutral

t. Ira commiecuck

>caring about self-destructive idiots who hate you for not being a leftcuck is being a kike

is that some burger education?

fuck grumpf and fuck white people

>So fuck it. We're done.
Europeans have been warring for 1000+ years it's time for white people to give it another go, this time it will be another kebob removal

maybe you americans should take some responsibility for what you brought upon Europe and the white race.

Im seriously starting to enjoy watching Europe commit suicide. I hate weak people and feel they get what they deserve. If 3rd worlders, who cant even develop indoor plumbing in their home countries, can just move to Europe and take over, then Europe was a mistake.

That´s an exception
Russia is overally dying, though
Not enough births to replace the populace

This You are literally an island in the middle of Europe and take advantage of our conflicts. Before the 20th century you were piss poor because of that. The only reason you weren't annexed by us, is because of your very easily defendable geographic position.

the french annexed them though

Meh, still better than the rest of Europe desu. Germany is at 1.1 to 1.4.

too bad they bitched out after WW2, they could have annexed Voralberg

the only ones doing purity spirals and D&C are kike shills.

ignore them.

Before I clicked on this I told myself; An American made this post. Shut up burger. You don't understand ethnic identity, you only understand racial identity because you are such a mutt.

Why is Luxembourg coloured blue? It's clearly Germanic.

>His schism caused religion wars that bleed out Europe for centuries because of "muh corrupt pope I don't want to pay you shekels so I'll make up my own religion, with blackjack and hookers"
>he dindu nuffin he wuz a gud boi

>We import outsiders into our nations by the Millions.
(((They))) import outsiders into our nations by the Millions.

fixed it for ya

If you can't handle the bantz then you need to leave and grow thicker skin faggot.

It is amazing how burgers insist on lecturing us about what they don't understand.

KEK, that would be a sight to see.

Bosnian and montenegrin language are not a thing

This. It's just shills trying to stir up drama. Whites are already ourselves a very "diverse" group. We have all hair colors, all hair textures except black people hair, and a wide range of skin tones. We're not trying to be all the same, we're trying to ensure that our collective of different white ethnicities continue to exist and control our homelands. True diversity is the white race. Everything else is just like mixing up all the different paints. You end up with a muddled color, lacking in vibrancy.
The good news is that when the EU crumbles or devolves into totalitarianism (not the kind pol would like) within the next decade, different countries will go their own ways. Hungary, Poland, the Czech Republic, and a few others will probably go their own ways and become more exceedingly nationalist as they see what becomes of the other EU members. Sweden and Finland might form their own union, but that's dependent on what happens with their slowly growing nationalism movements. Ditto for the test of Europe. If their economy or state crumbles, there could be a massive breakdown in the rule of law in the cities of Western Europe. This is a bad and good thing. The bad is that Muslims are used to that, and it will be back to the same shit they did before, rape and kill and get away with it. The good news is that the law would no longer force native Europeans to deal with it, and it might force them to see the forest for the trees. You could see Serbia style kebab removal in Sweden, Germany, or any other EU country. PIGS will probably be better off without the EU holding them down, and again might partake in some old fashioned kebab removal.
Think of the EU in the 90s as Rome in its height. We are witnessing the fall and slow incursion of Muslims again, but this means we will also see a dark age where Europeans expel the outsiders and begin rebuilding.
History is a cycle.

how come only non white countries start these threads?

Best map of Europe incoming

those long lines over russia always make me laugh for some reason

We don't see ourselves as cuck-europeans like you americans do. We can actually trace our pure lineages and will fight against ANY foreigners for any good damn reason. White supremacism is a code-word for globalism.

that's racist

>ANY foreigners
Except those that have dark skin and a backwards culture.

Hey, at leas you got an island in the mediterranean :^)

No homo.
*air kiss*