This is the photo drumpsters don't want you to see

This is the photo drumpsters don't want you to see

drumpf best deals and relations

I'm a Trump supporter, and I don't know who that is....is that bad? I'm pretty informed, so this is shocking.

>This is the photo drumpsters don't want you to see
Why?

Russians are top tier sandnigger killers.

Russians are said to have helped destroy Hillary and thereby Obama.

Russians are going to help nuke the EU as soon as the EU is finished committing suicide by Muslim.

Russians will help BTFO Israel when the time comes.

Sheeeeeeeit.

KYS
Thanks for visiting Sup Forums rabbis.

>Thanks for visiting Sup Forums rabbis.
You're confused. The rabbis are the ones who love Trump.

We like Lavrov. He is smarter that everyone in Finland combined.

Gas the Finns!

Checked.

I don't understand what's wrong with wanting a better relationship with Russia? America is friends with likes of Saudi Arabia, who are billion times worse than Russia.

this

Fucking Russians

russia?
RUSSIA????
RUUUUUSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
no.
NO.
NO!
NO!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NONOONONONONONONONO
NO.
no.....
n-no....

this isn't happening..... no... geeh..... grrreh.... grrrrr......
gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
grr.... heehhhh... grrrarrr... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAAAAaaaahhhhh.....

grgrggrrrRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOO PLEASE NO PLSNO PLS PLS NOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS CANT HAPPPENNNIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY GOD, WHY GOD, WHY GODDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CALL AND AMBULANCEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!'

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEeeeeeehhhh...................... ehhhhheeeeEEEAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa....

haaaaa.... heeeeeeeeeeehhh..................*pant* aaaahhhhh.......... aaaaaaaaaahhhh.... aaaaaa..............

ggrrRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOO NONONONOON UWHYWHYWHYWHY WHY WHY NONONONONONO WHY HAS GOD FORESAKEN US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWHHHHYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARARARRARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOONOOO NO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

?
What is your problem, commie?

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAA I WANNA BE REDPILLED AND STOP CONSUMING THIS POISON WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*sniffles*
*BRAAAPPPPPS violently and shits myself*

DELET THIS

They're a dangerous dictatorship who is hell bent on destroying progressive values. They also helped dump win the election but conservatives refuse to accept this

Sergei fucking Lavrov ?

>destroying progressive values

>implying it as a bad thing

go fucking kill ur self burger brain

>That handshake.

What about this one

I don't know how any Drumpf supporters can see this image and not realise that Drumpf has been a Russian sleeper his entire life?

ITS BURRRMPF AND A FUCKIN RUSSIAN

oh no, meeting with foreign reps, what a thing for a president to do

> hell bent on destroying progressive values
They don't sounds too bad after all...

To be fair Obama didn't do his job, so it's been 8 years since these cucks have seen what it is the POTUS does for real.

Foreign minister of an irrelevant meme country.

Shut the fuck up, no one cares who this faggot is

Russo-Anglo-America Empire soon?

>a day after firing the head of the Russia investigation

He's brazen, I'll give him that. But brazen is not intelligent.

They both look so black

>>a day after firing the head of the Russia investigation [who actually wasn't investigating Trump]

look at the complexion of trumps hand vs his face - holy fucking shit

hey obamaleaf I'm not sure if you've been reminded yet today but you lost ;-)

Pls no bully

I think that an investigation is necessary.

>Oh noes!
>The US president meets with an envoy of the Russia!

Surely this must mean the end of civilization as we know it.

O look it's a American. Fucking commie shit.