Antifa faggot knocks out another one of our brethren

Alright Sup Forums this might be a tough one but we have a new Antifa cunt to find if you aren't too busy. /ourguy/ took it like a champ.

Only details I know are
>Anti m103 protest
>Toronto
>Philips Square
>6th May 2017

0:24 Guy with the green rucksack and no mask runs in and gut punches /ourguy/ then backs off goes round the back off the crowd. Goes in again, blindsides /ourguy/ then runs off to the right of shot. Good luck Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=d-Qr6RqEmiI

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_ca/article/protestors-clash-at-pro-islamophobia-anti-m-103-rally-in-toronto
torontosun.com/2017/03/04/demonstrators-gather-to-protest-against-islamophobia-and-protect-free-speech
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>free kekistan sign
>our brethren

I think you're in the wrong place sarcuck

how so?

Link to Vice article with pics

vice.com/en_ca/article/protestors-clash-at-pro-islamophobia-anti-m-103-rally-in-toronto

>our brethren
The cringe.

OP is clearly a redditors, but that's no excuse for you sitting on your jawless white ass and do nothing about the enemy attacking pro freedom of speech protestors.

I would have gone to the protest but it would have meant going to Toronto. I'm not entering that shit hole unless I have to.

I live in York, we've just been named the UKs first 'city of human rights'

More pics

torontosun.com/2017/03/04/demonstrators-gather-to-protest-against-islamophobia-and-protect-free-speech

I was there a few weeks ago on break from work. Somalian dirtbag spit on my back. Didn't say anything to him, didn't look at him, didn't even know he was behind me. Don't know why he did it. Then, maybe two weeks later, chestnut and dundas, right outside that infamous mosque, another dirtbag starts regurgitating phlegm out of his throat, staring at me, like he's going to spit right in my face. Again, not sure why.

>may 6th
why do idiot redditors always get the news late, then come here to try to share it after its been posted multiple times for days? Is it because they are retarded actually?

Okay leaf, tell why should I care about whats happening in your country?

Because I really don't care that some vegan numale looking Canadian was looking for attention and got BTFO.

Oh so you found the guy already then? What's readit?

>vegan numale looking Canadian was looking for attention and got BTFO.
I hope you're baiting because man, that is a nigger tier view of society and behavior

Quite sure most of these antifa types come from parkdale. My impression is that parkdale is a crackhead schizo communist's paradise.

>Again, not sure why.
lurk moar

You should probably stop walking in the areas where degenerates spit on you

This is the dude that hit him.

Are you new or retarded?

That's called being a chickenshit and letting them win. That would be islamophobic.

He definitely deserved to get punched for being a walking vagina who memes irl
Disgraceful

>Holding up "le funny maymay sign"
>Not doing it for attention

bump

I'm sorry, but looking and acting like an imbecile will do nothing positive for the "free speech" movement.

He looks like one of theirs so who gives a fuck? dude who knocked him out is based desu

Link to Toronto Antifa fb page: Discussion of a protest same place, on April 1st

face book com/events/756297451195036/?active_tab=discussion

Nice degenerate metal in your face faggot.

You look like a complete fucking idiot.

Anyone who doesn't want the attacker caught is an antifa cuck boy or a shill and both should be ignored. Find this scum bag.

Looks like that faggot squared up and got rekt. Who's the real snowflake?

Looks like you pol faggots are

He got sucker punched from behind by pic related.

wtf even happened to eric clanton? the most recent news I found on that cunt is from late april when news networks were basically confirming it was him.

Somebody get /r/the_donald on this

This is why neets like me are so key to the movement. All you job having motherfuckers are scared to risk your job fighting/maiming degenerates but me I just wish a nigga would.

people that take the kekistan meme this far deserve to be punched in the fucking face

Who gives a fuck

I just want more roaming street battles

Lots of people give a fuck, it's fun to destroy peoples lives using the internet, especially Antifa

...and some blood spilled.

Didn't Romans do something similar ?