Why did this trigger so many alt-reichers? Sexuality is a spectrum. There's not just straight cis people in the world

Why did this trigger so many alt-reichers? Sexuality is a spectrum. There's not just straight cis people in the world

MY

SEX

LEAF

Because its weird "art" that liberals enjoy eating that shit up

Because op is a faggot.

IS

>why are so many people mad about the left literally pissing on your childhood memories.

Fuck you.

If you say so, fag

A spectrum? Do you have a dick or not?

>pissing on your childhood memories
what did he mean by this?

btw sexuality =/= biological sex

(((Spectrum)))

it's a bimodal distribution faggot

Maybe the spectrum is defined by the SIZE of your dick?

Who knows with these idiots.

Right, there's also mentally ill sexual degenerates out there.

>Lets over complicate the most simple things that way people can feel like they are special, kind of like having a superpower

HO HO HO

trannies are just twinks that would've otherwise been loved by other gay men, but now they're segregated to people with extreme fetishes

Piss is a spectrum.

You still either fuck people who have a dick or vagina. So either gay, straight, or bisexual. Asexual is just a low sex drive, and pansexual is literally being bisexual To have both is a very very rare birth defect

Your biological sex dictates your sexuality. Boys go with girls, kys.

im saying he literally conflated biological sex characteristics (having a penis or a vagina) with sexuality (a sexual preference)

so there's no such thing as homosexuals? got it

Sexual degeneracy is nothing new. Treating a significant part of human society like a joke is crass but hey, no one says you can't.

It's the fact that it was tacked onto a program ostensibly about science. It's that the show treats germ theory and degenerate sex perversion as equally noble aspects of human learning that pisses me off pretty good.

This is the same bitch who did Fuck Me Ray Bradbury, which annoyed the shit out of me before I realized it was part of a running trend.

BUTT STUFF

I agree with this statement, but many on the right are using the word "Gender" as a replacement for sex. Sexual orientation is one thing, but regardless of what gives you your kicks, you have either XX or XY chromosomes. All this "Non Binary, Gender fluid" shit is ridiculous crazy person talk. Perhaps the fact that they're screwing each other means they won't reproduce, and that would be a good thing.

pansexual/demisexual/asexual, these are all just autistic snowflake terms. anyone can be anywhere between straight/bisexual/gay, and that's the spectrum

>Less than 0.3% of people are not completely Male or Female.
>LE SPECTRUM!

Wow, some people are born with 1 arm. Is having arms a spectrum? I identify as 1.8 arms. Fuck off you humerusphobics

Honestly if the song wants complete trash with horrible dancing, singing, lyrics, and presentation I wouldn't even care as much. But not only is it degenerate and subversive, it's an objectivley shitty performance.

I agree with this but for a different reason.
This is like the jews crafting their own stars to wear.
I won't work, eat, or talk to anyone that far to the left. Let them rot after the realize that 4 year gender spectrum degree gets them nothing.
Let them suffer while the political pendulum swings further and further right.

>There's not just straight cis people in the world

This is exactly like saying "There's not just human people in the world" because some idiots identify as cats

They're on a race to find the least privileged people in the world and hold them up for everyone else to look at, making themselves more progressive than anyone else.

I fail to see the difference between this and a genuine freak show.

A

TAKE OFF EH!

Why does it trigger you that we don't love it?

>There's not just straight cis people in the world
there are more urgent matters than sexuality and gender, like the future and the existential threat we face from globalization.
However, meanwhile in the mainstream media..

Evolution has made pretty clear what works; if you want to stick your thing in other things or stick other things in your thing for pleasure, that's degenerate I guess but no one gives a fuck as long as you just shut the fuck up about it.

spot on

It's cringy as fuck

Stupidity. I hate stupidity.

Well the clit is kind of like a tiny undeveloped dick, right?

An your whole argument conflates sexual preferences with identity.

how? just because you can identify as straight, bisexual or gay? the thing is i don't even think identity or even what your sexual preferences are even matters, but when you say something like your sex characteristics defines those things, you are just wrong.

>my special snowflake childhood memories are more important than science and human rights

BILL NYE THE WEIMAR GUY

BILL NYE THE WEIMAR GUY

MUH SEX JUNK

>DAY OF THE RAKE

that triggered normies on my fb

>(((science)))
>(((human rights)))

LICK MY SEX JUNK

I think it triggered everyone with a brain.

Gender is bimodal

perversion is a spectrum

sexuality is binary

Bill Nye the Sex Junk Guy

>sexuality (masculinity/femininity) is a spectrum

Except that isn't what they are saying. They are saying sex and/or gender (male/female) is a spectrum.

Triggered? This is fucking comedy gold.

You can have any fetish you want but you are still a male or female and can't change it. Minus a tiny subset known as hermaphrodites who have an observable medical issue and not just "muh feelings".

I'm curious as to where this is going to end
>In flames hopefully
what depths of depravity are we going to reach before these poly-tri-attackhelicopter-queer-null-gender start saying, "alright, that's too far even for me"

CIs isn't a real word. The word you mean is normal

Latinxxxxxxxxx

This

Means the guy had a shitty childhood but doesn't want to take off the rose colored glasses.

if you want people to sign on to your idiotic regressive agenda, you need to up the production value by about 10000%. that sucked on every level. no one thing about it was remotely entertaining - was it a spoof gone wrong? was it parody? was it serious (I think this)? it was like a really, really bad talent show entry. beyond that, stop trying to normalize your sick sexual perversion. do whatever the fuck you want, but you know you're a freak, and everyone else knows you're a freak. stop jamming it in people's faces - nobody wants to see that shit.

The only spectrum is the degree of mental illness faggot. Kys

He means you should have developed a piss fetish by now you intolerant bigot.

I thought everyone agreed that nobody is entirely straight or gay, except the people who believe the latter's an abomination, but nobody outside of themselves takes them seriously.

this is lefty mental illness spilling into the realm of reality. keep this shit in your social media and academic bubbles. any sane person viewing this would've reacted the same way pol did.

> Sexuality is a spectrum
if you are a mentally ill then yeah

You should seek help, not validation.
If you piss out of your butt you would

It is an objectively god-fucking-awful song. It completely fails as a dance/pop song and the lyrics are just gross preachy garbage.

Scientifically, vaginas don't have voices.

Glad to see both sides are conflating sexuality with gender/sex. People, please look these words up.

A horse has 4 legs, but if we see a horse with only 3 legs, it doesn't mean it's no longer a horse.

It's a developed fetish from oversaturation and early exposure of sodomy, yes

OP, go fuck yourself with a bunch of different varieties of ice cream cones.

omg is that real? cool stuff

>being proven totally right about (((Bill Nye))) and (((Netflix)))
>Triggered
Pick one

This has been great for us.

It perpetuated sexual assault and rape.

years ago we would have just put these people in straight jackets and given them shock therapy

>1 post by this leaf
nu-Sup Forums gets baited so easily..

SAGE

Funny 1000 Degree Canadian Epic Boss Baby Vines Compilation 2006 PRANKS!! Learn Tax Codes And Shapes

The outrage was a bit over the top actually.
But it was pretty stupid.

We're making a comeback baby!

what? Sex is just the need to reproduce. It feels good because you relieve it. When it's not male-female, something is wrong. That's all there is to it.

Other mutations are just that and they lead into mental problems. Seek help. don't try to change words or biology itself.

Its 2017, accept all perverts.

sexuality is a spectrum
gender isn't

get on my level, you gigantic fucking pleb

*degeneracy intensifies*

yea dude i dont exist wtf

I'm not the one changing words. Sex (male/female) and sexuality (masculine/feminine) are not synonyms, they aren't interchangeable as words go. You are falling for the same linguistic trick that the lunatics on the left are. You are just looking at it from the other side.

Because it's not true

Empirical evidence about this? And a bunch of mentally diseased people with lack of hormones is not evidence.

If you are not a cis gendered heterosexual you literally have a mental disorder. I don't think you should be persecuted the same way people with down syndrome shouldn't be persecuted, but don't get it twisted you are broken

Is "power bottom" really part of the gender spectrum?

>Bagels
>Lox
>Schmear
Every fucking time.

>Leaf

>Why did this trigger so many alt-reichers?

We are just good goys being angry that a honest, hard working, working class Jew, Howard Stern, has been ripped off with this blatant plagiarism.