What is the blue whale suicide game?

What is the blue whale suicide game?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Whale_(game)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All I know is that some retarded kids jumped off a third story because it was part of the challenge, this guy is right in that the game kills only the kind of downie that hampers society, but he could've worded it better

Seems like a convenient scapegoat for an increase in youth suicides.

shitty set of instructions that makes you kill yourself in the end
he is right, people who kill themselves because some random faggot on internet told them to ARE biological waste

A meme

desu if you are dumb enough to kill yourself you probably should be dead.
like sure the dude's encouraging it but these idiots did it

What is the blue whale game?

Unironically this

>Blue Whale Challenge, also known as the Blue Whale suicide game, is an online game in which participants are purportedly assigned a curator who provides various acts of self harm to be committed over the course of 50 days. On the final day, participants are urged to win the game by committing suicide. While over 100 teen suicides have reportedly been linked to the game, no direct evidence has been found.

>"Oh it's this thing where teens are ordered to do stuff for 50 days like self harming, watching horror movies, preform dangerous tasks etc. and on the 50th day they are ordered to kill themselves. Pretty dark shit."

source: could only find a description of this nonsense on Know Your Meme and Reddit, the outlets reporting on it won't describe it I guess in order to keep exposure minimal

Watch out Tovarish, you might cut someone with that edge... oh, wait.

>being brainwashed means you're dumb
>seeing this on Sup Forums of all places

holy shit my sides

>Blue Whale Challenge, also known as the Blue Whale suicide game, is an online game in which participants are purportedly assigned a curator who provides various acts of self harm to be committed over the course of 50 days. On the final day, participants are urged to win the game by committing suicide. While over 100 teen suicides have reportedly been linked to the game, no direct evidence has been found.
Sounds like extreme twitch larping. Naturally some tards always fall for the memes.

LOL jump of a building, why not just log off nigga like WTF?

meant to add, since I called it nonsense: oddly reminiscent of 'rainbow parties' not that long ago, which were made up to scare parents.

This sounds like the dumbest shit. As edgy as the guy is his quote about his victims being biological waste is no joke. Can you imagine these subhumans ever raising children?

proof women are retarded,

A way to troll the Daily Mail utterly, apparently?

Agreed. Reminds me when older folk say "If ____ told you to jump off of a bridge, would you?" Well, apparently, for some, the answer is yes.

started as a meme, then people retarded enough killthemselfs nothing new under the sun

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Whale_(game)

>says his victims who kill themselves are 'biological waste'
Well... I mean, he's not wrong. If you're so braindead that you're willing to follow the sadistic demands of a random internet stranger and kill yourself on command, then you are basically ISIS recruitment material and getting you to kill yourself before you harm others is The Right Thing (tm).

>Delete system 32
>Make cool crystals with chlorine gas
>Destroy the EU
>Vote trump
>Brexit

Why are kids so easily influenced to do dumb shit?

Well.. he's not wrong.
Where can I find this game?

>why are kids so easily influenced to vote against being an EU puppet state?
>t. potatonigger

A fucking potatonigger

Sadly he is right. This is darwinism 1o1

The irony is, of course, that all the cool kids voted 'stay'. It's mostly those pesky elders who voted leave. I still remember all the butthurt posts demanding to strip older people of the right to vote.

>sadly

>Oh it's this thing where teens are ordered to do stuff for 50 days
>50 days
I could barely play any game for more than a fucking week without it feeling grindy and shit

Is it some fucking CIA mind fuck or something that this guy is pulling or what?

The only peer pressure was to vote remain so it was the opposite in the case of brexit

I'm up at 4:20

while you're asleep

wake me up inside

life is cold

death is warm

i doubt this is real, but at the same time you can manipulate even the smartest people to do anything with certain tricks

Stop listening to A Perfect Circle

My mother knew about this news before me, she was telling me this on Sunday. What a day Sup Forums has come to, where family WhatsApp group are a better source of information.

Dude, are you just proxy hopping like crazy? Keep seeing your Desu shit.

>2017
>can grind to max level in WoW in 4 days
>still expected to take 50 days to kill my self

my attention span isn't prepared for this shit

he is just a virgin turned psychopath. In one year hollywood will make a movie with zac efron

And after she told you, you fucked her right in the pussy?

oh lordy fuck off child

>says his victims who kills themselves are 'biological waste' and that he is 'cleansing society'

Sounds like he's /ourguy/ alright.

natural selection ain't a joke fampais

both sides are brainwashed then

this is like a plot from that special crime unit show with Ice-T

>could only find a description of this nonsense on Know Your Meme and Reddit, the outlets reporting on it won't describe it I guess in order to keep exposure minimal

Thats really stupid, the media is fucking dumb.

>Le super spooky cryptic blue whale game, not explaining what it is
>Kids are intrigued as it has a mystique
>Is more likely to seek it out and play

Or just lucidly explain what is and warn people about it in advance.
The media is exactly the same with drugs, they like to evoke hysteria by turning it into a meme.

This guy should get a reward

Since we cant allow darwinism or responsible parents. . .

based
a
s
e
d

>being brainwashed means you're dumb
I bet you think muslims, norks and jehovas are the smartest people in the fucking world, they're just brainwashed, right?

POL BTFO

fake news from our tv . brainless land.

>Tell people to kill themselves over the internet
>They do
>You get arrested
Why?
Seriously asking, you're not making anyone do that shit so why is he facing charges?

This game smells as jewish trickery.

this was on Sup Forums weeks ago

its not on ps4 so idgaf

Hey... that's me.

Ezekiel, your proxy!

It was in Russia Jew bro, ain't gotta explain shit

>arrested for retards killing themselves because he invented a retarded game
da fuck?
That is like arresting somebody for saying "take a long walk off a short cliff" if that person then kills themself or worse, arresting the person who invented the saying (via time machine).

Yeah a world full of niggers is what we need!!!

I won that game multiple times. noobs need to l2p

Basic bitches are getting memed to death.
People are tapping the full potential of social media finally.

Quite smart actually.
Someone big is behind this.
Imagine that. 50 days of doing dark stuff and almost mind altering things. The first day maybe some think, "well that wasn't so bad, let's keep going." I imagine the intensity only grows as it passes by.
Then little by little you go crazy and begin to do it because you either like it or are deranged.
Pretty crazy 2bh senpai.
There's something mkultra fishy around here...

On the arm blade cut f57 (blue whale, 4: 20)

Wake up at 4:20 and watch scary video

Cut lengthwise veins of the arm (not deep) only three cuts

Draw a whale on a piece of paper

If you're ready to become a whale you write "yes" kn the blade leg, if not, do with their hands whatever you want (doing a lot of cuts and so on)

In code

scratched f40

Write in the status #I'm a Whale

Should overcome your fear

Get up at 4:20 and go to the roof

It is necessary to scratch out a whale on the hand (or make a drawing on the hand)

The whole day watching scary video

Listen to music that they send to you

Cut the lip

Poke the needle arm

Make yourself hurt

Go to the roof of the largest and stand on the edge

Going to the bridge

Climb on the crane

Check to trust

It is necessary to talk on Skype with a whale

Sit down on the roof of the feet

Again, the job with the code

Secret Mission

meet with whale

You say the date of death, and you must accept

4:20 go to the rails

Do not talk with anyone

Give an oath that you're a whale

From 30-49 you every day you wake up at 4:20, watch videos, listen to music, and every day doing one cut on her hand, talking to a whale.

We jump (hangs up, jump out of the window, you go under a train, negativeside tablets)

>you're not making anyone do that shit so why is he facing charges?
I guess the thinking goes that the sort of people who end up killing themselves because internet said so are too mentally disturbed to be responsible for their own actions, and that you're evil and deserving of a punishment if you use someone's mental instability against them for your own amusement like that. I'm not sure how much I buy this reasoning, but I don't really care about this sociopath going to prison. It's for the best.

there's no fucking way, this sounds like a weebshit cartoon. I don't believe it.

What are you even on about, goy? It's not even a shill-worthy topic.

freak

>being this new
I was new here once, too, but honestly, I don't even know if I was ever this new.

this. confirmed for CIA experiment

Sounds like bullshit to me. But, if anyone actually has killed themselves for something this stupid, then what can I say other than "and nothing of value was lost"? Though you know, this guy might be on to something here. Consider the masses of weak-willed, easily manipulated, and too-apathetic-to-take-hold-of-their-fates individuals that make up so much of Western society today. They were carefully cultivated to be this way over the last several decade, programmed to respond(or not) to any number of stimuli, to respond emotionally with no rationality whatsoever. Forget a dumb "game" like this, would it be possible to craft a more complex scenario that could compel 80%+ of them to charge off the cliffs like lemmings? Something that would amount to activating a self-destruct sequence in them?

What a fucking cunt
At least do it to black people.

Obvious hoax. But the idea of manipulating qts for 50 days and then watching them dispose of themselves is pretty hot desu.

well there is a little more to it. The curators (those who give you the tasks) often threaten kids that they will kill their parents. apparently there is some psychology behind it all, and once they get inside your brain, the only way out is to an hero. Or at least if you are 12 years old.

Ive read the original article about blue whale in some shitty russian papers, and it all looked as some badly written made up shock article. Also ive seen many russian bloggers debunking it. Most common theme was that it is probably some anti kid suicide propaganda that targets parents to make them see some of the symptoms that show their kid may an hero. So some guy actually being arrested for this is a big surprise to me

What retards.

Got into a Blue Whale FB group and it's literally just children who desperately want an excuse to harm themselves being commandeered by a bunch of Sup Forums gore thread tier edgelords who want to see personalized OC, I thought it'd be some deeper cult shit or something spooky but when it was my "turn" they literally just tasked me with watching gore oooooh so scary and morbid, and the game is only famous within the more retarded social circles (at least down here) because of some faggot hispanic youtuber called dross which brought the game to the surface.

They did the same thing when Trump won, which was funny considering they made such a fuss about that one old woman who voted for Clinton...

Liberalism is breeding them out. Same thing but slower. Most people will not commit to killing themselves. A lot of people will commit to disregarding future generations.

Living in Russia itself makes you walk near the red line, constant depression due to endless winter and grey autumn with mud, corruption, bydlo and drunkards, even if you live in larger cities. So its much easier to force russian youth kill themselves than anywhere else in europe.

K man, well don't normally see someone starting all their posts with Desu, and today I've seen three posters with different flags doing the same shit, my assumption is its the same guy proxy-hopping, as I don't want to believe three separate faggots would start their posts that way.

wow. just wow.

They should do speedruns

>being this new
Only needed a Canadian flag to top it all off.

Mail me one of your qts before she An Heros. Thank you.

Desu, I'm proxy hopping again

>There's something mkultra fishy around here
Absolutely. The government or some big corporation is behind it.

this has to be bait

Apparently it was a big thing in Russia, but I missed all the fun.
40 step program for suicide. Wake up at 4:20AM, cut your arms every day, something like that.

They should play this game instead

What the fuck am I looking at

Desu, here I am again.

Yes, world wars got the job done, but then the jews invented nuclear bombs and now we're stuck.

i think he missed the safety net

Wtf is going on there?

nerve gas

dude with palsy in mainland china where there no hospitals

There is some serious mind fuck shit with doing repetitive things over a long duration. Especially with youths involved. It's elective classical conditioning into a Stockholm syndrome scenario, where you are not imprisoned but your captor continues to do harm.

Seriously fucked up shit, that should be documented instead of exploited by the media.

This tbqh Desu senpai

>Does hell exist?

Read some Dostoevksy. You'll be alright, Vladimir.

>constant depression due to endless winter and grey autumn with mud, corruption, bydlo and drunkards
Sounds like here