Based Turkey calls U.S. terrorist supporters hahaHAHAHA!!!

Turkey warned the United States on Wednesday that a decision to arm Kurdish forces fighting Islamic State in Syria could end up hurting Washington, and accused its NATO ally of siding with terrorists.

>"The U.S. administration still has chances to consider Turkey's sensitivities on the PKK. If there is a decision otherwise, this will surely have consequences and will yield a negative result for the U.S. as well," Prime Minister Binali Yildirim told a news conference in Ankara.

>Yildirim said he could not imagine the United States having to choose between Turkey's strategic partnership and a terrorist organization.

>The United States sees the YPG as a valuable partner in the fight against Islamic State militants in northern Syria, and says that arming the Kurdish forces is necessary to recapturing Raqqa, Islamic State's de facto capital in Syria and a hub for planning attacks against the West.

>Ankara says the YPG is an extension of the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK), designated a terrorist group by the US.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-usa-turkey-idUSKBN1860SG

FUCKING ROASTED BURGERS HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

bump

erdogan is a cuck nothing will happen

what's up Burgers? afraid much?

T.B.H. I hate kurds because they are leftist sandniggers worshiped by antifa and other US commies.Fucking turks, just do it.

I'm for anything that pisses of the turkroaches.

What blowback?

And so it continues

Please I want something to happen

no one else on the planet has the balls and power that of the MIGHTY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. TURK ROACHES SLAVSHITS KIKES AND SANDCOONS ETERNALLY BLOWN THE HECK OUT ACROSS MULTIPLE DIMENSIONS

This. Fuck the turks.

YPG=PKK
PKK=Terrorist Organization
Giving weapons to PKK = Support of Terrorism

What is difficult to understand here?

Turkey = Terrorist organization
terrorist org. vs terrorist org.
I don't see a problem here.

if we see from that point,
the biggest terror org = your fucking evil country and the whole world knows that.
no problem here at all.

Maybe if Turkey hadn't been so incompetent at fighting ISIS we wouldn't need to arm the Kurds to get the job done.

Turkey = denier of Armenian genocide.

Pot calling the kettle black.

>muh nato ally
>the same ally that has been helping ISIS

t. r*ach

usa BTFO LMFAO

never been a armenian genocide.

you are all literal virgin faggots if you think Turkey is in the right for trying to suppress the Kurdish independence movement. Kurds are secular amidst batshit retarded religious nations

creating isis is ok, helping is not.
>burger logic

This
Tel Abyad will be ethnically cleansed of Turkmen before Erdogan mans up and gives Trump the Middle Finger

fucking this

cry more

>literal inbred, honor killing pieces of shit
>secular

US stupidity as usual folks.

I hate the Kurds but I'll take anything that harms the eternal Turk.

lmao nigga go eat a roach on a kebab or something your nation and people are literal shit on the world

But that describes you as much as them, and you're "secular" right?

>t. Antifag liberal arts student
Saddam should've finished the job with the faggot curds.

Thank you, based user

Thank You Based US

>roaches complaining about someone aiding terrorists

I don't have a reaction image to convey how funny this is to me, my smuggest anime isn't even smug enough

you are actually the cancer in this world. You started wars, you killed millions and then other countries have to bare your chaos

t. Greatest empire on earth

get fucked roach. fuck you and erdogan

>treat your colonists like shit and get rekt
>still bitch about them ruining your empire centuries later
>colonize India and starve millions
>bitch about pajeets taking your jobs and your women a few decades later
>declare war on Germany for invading Poland
>become openly hostile towards polish immigrants a few decades later
Your inbred island has been cancer for hundreds of years. Crypto kike, pls go

USA is a dindu country.

t. Literally terrorist supporter

Turkey has already been helping ISIS out so fuck them.
Of course, the Obama administration was helping ISIL, too, so fuck Obama and Hillary and McCain.
The CIA's entire agenda is to keep shit stirred up in the middle east for the benefit of Israeli and Saudi expansion.
The Kurdish terrorists will now proceed to attack ISIS, attack the Turks and attack the Iraqis so they can carve out their own country.
And we made a shitload of money selling the weapons to them. Each and every fucking side.

>Turkey has already been helping ISIS out so fuck them.
Same applies also to the US. They've helped the ISIS from the very beginning.
>The Kurdish terrorists will now proceed to attack ISIS, attack the Turks and attack the Iraqis so they can carve out their own country.
What will happen when Iran, Turkey and Iraq gather and decide to "solve" that kurdish problem?

ohh nooo the caliph of Turkey is upset with the strongest country on Earth, whatever will we do?

Get out of my country, shitskin.

capcha: gas station

>implying Turkey cannot btfo your liberal shithole in a week with its half a million soldiers military