Black High School Grad Calls Out White Privilege With Senior Quote

is Sup Forums, the trump regime and the alt-right irreparably btfo?

Nope, niggers are btfo now.

You can't be racist towards white people.

Remember this you stupid mayo eating crackers.

By Caucasian she means normal human

I would colonize the hell out of that young lady.

>Hello this is user with user Inc, calling to do a phone interview
>Oh hi user, I'm Anonette. Thanks for calling, I'm ready to start whenever.

>Hello this is user with user Inc, calling to do a phone interview
>Ayo dis ya nigga Anonette, sup witchu ya pasty ass soundin' pink skin ass nigga
>click
>FUCKING RACISM

she mean proper English?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
*sips tea*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
*chokes on tea and blames it on white people*
THIS BETCH ON FIAH
*sucks 5 dicks*
SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
*collects welfare*
QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
*gets accepted into an ivy league for being black*
STUPID WHITEY WILL NEVUH RECOVER
*tweets about how trump will be impeached THIS week*
WHITE PEEPUL ARE INFERIOR, WE WUZ KANGS
*fucks tyrone and then gets shot by him for trying to steal his money*

>Sound like you are a color
>Surely not just 'educated', 'professional', and 'polite'

You'd think she could use her logic and reasoning skills to solve this mystery instead of being a racist.

who knew that sounding civilized and cultured would be advantageous?

Yeah, because the majority of American can't understand nigger babble.

that's not what racism is, try again stupid nigger

Haven't been for like 10 years now so I assume not mate

Is she saying that speaking with proper diction is more appealing to people than sounding like a ghetto sheboon?

>If you don't want to redefine the English language as inarticulate nonsense, then you racis.

you took the bait, but at least you posted a non-cuck answer

>people respect you more when you speak their language properly

wow, really activating these almonds

>have baby born with congenital defect
>try to kill it using your ignorance as an alibi

>first year pre-med
So he's enrolled in some classes at the local Jr. College? Because that's what that means

Americucks honestly see a problem with businesses hiring whoever the fuck they want

the history of power was earned, and they still have no right to it
>inb4 slavs arent white

"sound Caucasian" niggers are just mad because their English is terrible.

He was on the path to becoming a doctor and he would have made it if he didn't slip up like that.

Not when they look at your resume and see you are named after a type of grassland.

>Savanna

"You speak a proper and easy to understand language and affect people more than those who don't". Hmm what did she mean by this?

I agree with her

No one should take the degenerate din'do bastardized form of English seriously. Either you speak with proper coherent sentences and move up in the world, or stay a filthy subhuman who blames their own misery on nonexistent entities.

Good of her to admit white language is superior.

She based. Some Chad should impregnate her.

It's not uncommon in America desu.

Let's translate
>anything is possible when you sound Caucasian on the phone
>anything is possible when you don't sound like a blithering idiot on the phone.
Whites don't "act white" because they're white.
Whites "act white" because "acting white" works.
Whites found a method to behave and communicate that reduces friction and increases common understanding, which leads to increased cooperation and increased success. Anybody who applies these methods can be successful.

White privilege is a concept which has no empirical validity, however white superiority is empirically demonstrable.

>Sounding professional is sounding Caucasian

If you say so

BAN ASSAULT COMPREHENSIBLE LANGUAGES!

How much longer until she's raped?

>ywn write happiness=distance from niggers squared in your yearbook and get it published

That's not what premed means in the US.

sounding caucasian=having a comprehensive conversation

Blacks have no fucking clue how much they marginalize themselves when they attribute being educated and well spoken to "acting white".

Is anonette a qt?

If you're gonna be a rapist, why go for the bottom of the barrel?

Racist means whites acting in their own collective self-interest. Anti-racist is code for anti-white.

>talks with a Deep South accent
>gets laughed at
>broke and miserable

WHAT THE FUCK THIS DARKIE LIED TO ME

I say wait for two months for her to appear on the news as a victim of another homicide killer (which is typically a nigger)

Slavs are definitely white

when you get definitions from cartoons instead of long established dictionarys.

Well she's not wrong. Who would wan't to talk to ebonics-spewing niggers?

Yeah, it's called talking like an American person.

It's kinda funny.
How about you don't "sound black" though? Why try to be different. If I called up someone here, living in CA, with a hillbilly accent (which I can do well, having grown up in hillbilly country) I wouldn't expect to get a call back. Why would you, speaking ebonics, expect to get a call back from anyone who wants to run a reputable business. You don't run a decent business hiring ghetto trash. Simple as that.

WE WUZ KANGS

BTW, she definitely has Caucasian genes in her anyway. In most African countries she'd stand out.

>Sup Forums btfo
Guys, this is clearly a shill thread, why keep bumping it? just sage already

>wan't

not being rude thats just a particularly hilarious linguistic misunderstanding

>she gets on the phone
>"Hello, durka durka mohammed jihad?"
>no no, not that kind of caucasian

>enunciating and articulating when you speak English properly is "sounding Caucasian"

I guess when you classify your own race's speech by how far it deviates from proper language this is what you get.

You mean to say that ebonics isn't a widely accepted method of communication? God forbid!

tfw I meet someone that has the nerve to speak English properly

This.

Also see feminism.

It's actually a not-uncommon name in the US since the 1800s, even among white people. At least her mother didn't just make it up.

Preach!

Why are American names so retarded ? Stupid whites give their kids last names as first names or dog names and niggers name their kids shit like La'Deqwaniesha .

The black names are actually the fault of the Black Islam movement in the United States. You know, abandoning their slaves names and all. For the longest time Blacks were actually killing it in the name game, a lot of black Americans historically had good christian and traditional names that BTFO of the shit whites were naming their kids.

>not talking like a ghetto trash is white privilege

PIC RELATED

Their self-esteem is so low that they have to blame those who speak decently to feel better about themselves.

>patern

>anything is possible when you sound Caucasian on the phone
Weird, I wonder why this isn't very effective at getting what you want:
>Yo nigga, mah boy 8-ball said you niggaz is hiring. now ya'll crackas don slave mah great granny so ya'll better hook me up with
>click
>Hello? Nigga did you just hang up on me?