Why do tin foil wearing crack pot Conservashits deny Russia/Drumpf collusion ?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-12-22/why-i-still-don-t-buy-the-russian-hacking-story
nypost.com/2017/05/07/eric-trump-said-dads-golf-courses-were-funded-by-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because it doesn't suit conservashit bias

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-12-22/why-i-still-don-t-buy-the-russian-hacking-story

>Why I Still Don't Buy the Russian Hacking Story

>The latest evidence tying the DNC breach to Russian intelligence is not convincing.

>There have been red herrings, such as a feeble attempt to prove that Trump was in contact with Russians through a server at Alfa Bank in Moscow (in reality, a marketing company was sending unsolicited email to Alfa managers). But so far, the only evidence pointing to Russian government involvement comes from cybersecurity companies that have studied Advanced Persistent Threat 28, a hacker collective that has attacked many targets over the years -- including the DNC in 2016.

>No ties between Russian Business Interests and Russian-Affiliated Interests
Are you trying anymore?

>That evidence is best summarized in a 2014 blog post by the security firm FireEye. APT 28 attacks governments and militaries hostile to Russia or strategically important for it. APT 28 appears professional and well-financed. APT 28 uses Russian in its malware. The malware is compiled during working hours in the Moscow time zone.

Woah

nypost.com/2017/05/07/eric-trump-said-dads-golf-courses-were-funded-by-russia/

Because there's no evidence? You'd think with all the special interests trying to burn Trump there would be something tangible at this point?

>CrowdStrike, the firm that detected the DNC hack, calls APT 28 Fancy Bear. Until recently, the company's founder, Dmitri Alperovitch, said he had "medium level confidence" that the group was run by the GRU, Russia's military intelligence service. Now, he says the confidence level has changed to high. The increase comes from the finding by CrowdStrike that a Ukrainian-developed Android application, used to simplify targeting data for the D-30 howitzer, was contaminated with a version of APT 28 malware.

>The logic: If the malware implant within the application was used to collect positioning data about Ukrainian artillery units, who else could be in the market for it but the GRU? Ominously, the CrowdStrike report says:

>>Open source reporting indicates that Ukrainian artillery forces have lost over 50% of their weapons in the 2 years of conflict and over 80% of D-30 howitzers, the highest percentage of loss of any other artillery pieces in Ukraine's arsenal.

>The inference is that the Russians hacked the app used to target the D-30, and so the howitzers were mostly destroyed.

>Interests
>Interests
so no actual evidence, neat.

>Hence, it's hard for me to believe that this infected app -- found somewhere on the internet and likely never used by Ukrainian soldiers -- offers evidence tying the GRU to APT28. And that's even if one accepts the initial logical leap to the GRU, as opposed to any of the other Russian spy services also involved in the Ukrainian conflict. I sincerely hope that when the U.S. intelligence community finally produces its findings on the election-related hacks, it will be more convincing.

>In the real world outside of soap operas and spy novels, however, any conclusions concerning the hackers' identity, motives and goals need to be based on solid, demonstrable evidence. At this point, it's inadequate. This is particularly unfortunate given that the DNC hacks were among the defining events of the raging propaganda wars of 2016.

0.05$ has been added to your account

Sage.

Go back to LeftyPol. We're only interested in rational discussions.

Because if any of it was illegal there would have been arrests. Just like with Hillary.

An international businessman has business ties with one of the largest markets on earth?

Really milking my almonds here

>picture on a bulletin board
>strings of yarn on thumb tacks connecting the pictures
>what does it all mean???
This is the thing about libtards.
ZERO CONTEXT

There is no evidence, there is actually more evidence that Hillary's campaign was in bed with Russia

Russia is a big country.
The US is a big country.
You could make the same map with Trump and China

Because your idea of proof is a red line someone photoshopped on an image with pictures of Russians and Trump people.

Why isn't Wilbur Ross on that image? He happens to be the only American owner of the Bank of Cyprus, where Russian Oligarchs go to launder money.

...for you

Because we all know it is a bunch of bullshit. Hell even lefties on campus think it's bullshit. If you can't even convince the weak-minded leftists on college campuses, you might want to cook up a different lie.

What is astonishing is how much you have pushed this issue and how massively you are failing. I recommend you keep pushing it to shred every last ounce of credibility that your cointelpro run media have left.

because we dont care

the end justifies the means

I mean, Putin and Trump are explicitly at war with the deep state. They should work together.

Lol

no more harmful cheese

and down with science

cant u see its killing people

And this starts WW3 how? Can you crackheads decide if Trump is with russians or aganst them taking us to WW3? You morons can't cry both so how about picking one side?

>I have a diagram with lots of arrows pointing from Trump's team to Russia
Sup Forums eternally btfo

Half those arrows are LITERALLY "he spoke to someone of Russian descent in last 5 years"

This.

If the only evidence is tinfoil conspiracy memes from Occupy Democrats, then it's probably fake news.

What the fuck is wrong anyway with better relations with Russia? I say, we need a Northern Hemispheric Alliance: USA, Canada, all of Europe, and Russia. Control of the Northern Hemisphere by the countries that are largely Caucasian and Christian (both groups are endangered, in case you haven't noticed).

It would easily be the most powerful strategic alliance in the world. It would also have most of the nukes.

Think I'm joking? All those countries TOGETHER don't even have 1 Billion in population. And their populations are FALLING, while the rest of the world is breeding like rabbits and seeking to invade and take over.

As long as the West and Russia are faced off, Israel will play them off against each other, and Islam will rush in to fill the gap.

Wake up Northerners of Planet Earth! Wake up gullible, charitable white men! The rest of the world wants you gone! They want your land and your women! Get over your differences!

are you stupid though?

statistical causality is a completely different concept than a persons known associates and business dealings.

There's more Mspaint lines on this shot everyday.

>I drew lines
>counts as evidence

but pizzagate is totaly real right guys?

> t. Grand dragon Cletus

are you new here? thats literally 80% of all 'evidence' peddled on this entire fucking board.

Rare

Go peddle your lies somewhere else.

>People affiliated with a person are affiliated with an affiliation affiliated with a country

Really activates my almonds.

>Why don't you believe this tin foil crack pot bullshit you tin foil wearing crackpot drumf supporter
???

the left is so retarded they cant even make a decent conspiracy theory

The point is
CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION
refer to --->

When did I say that? You've been spending too much time in your echo chambers my friend. Both are fake but only one is being pushed by mainstream media.

>implying I believe that either

We have no clue what the evidence looks like. It's classified and was under Comey's investigation

That all you got?

Hey I guess you prefer a world where everyone is existentially terrified of nuclear Armageddon for their entire lives. Where their higher reasoning is perpetually clouded by "important people" who use their money to build bombs they will never fucking use, just to keep the upper hand on the herd.

Me, I'm fucking sick of it.

The writing is all over the fucking wall.

Read what I wrote again and try to find a point to make, shill.

I know...

Wrong and irrelevant

dELET

"This chart points to literal emoji symbols so it's super totes true"

>BREAKING NEWS
>INTERNATIONAL BUSINESSMAN DOES BUSINESS INTERNATIONALLY
>TUNE INT AT 10 SO WE CAN TELL YOU HOW THIS MAKES HIM EVIL!

>Russia/Drumpf collusion ?

Please be speculative and define what possible co-ordination could have possibly taken place.

Then take into account Trump being a russian plant would mean that Putin DIRECTLY CONTROLS ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
Previous POTUS.
FBI
NSA
DNC
RNC
Hillary
Podesta
Almost half of all US adults and people worldwide.

IF PUTIN ALREADY RUNS EVERYTHING, WHY AREN'T YOU RETARDED COCKSUCKERS ALREADY LYING DEAD IN A FOREST WITH 2 BULLET HOLES IN YOUR NECK?

Russia is Africa with nukes. They give money to muslims, encourage diversity, and block the nationalist party from taking power because fuck ethnic russians. They genocided Christian values, science, and morals and tried to exchange it with rich oligarchs who hate personhood.

But why fire Comey? Why not just beat them and show how innocent he is? The timing is so suspect, he could have fired Comey after the election, but why wait before a hearing, and why did a pro-Russian pac fund McConnell who doesn't want special investigator. He is the President, he must stand strong for the nation.

CITATION NEEDED otherwise it is baseless conjecture and conspiracy.

fuck off shill

>When you're only supposed to make 1 post by this ID but can't help to call Drumpf supporters rural and suburban retards

Because it's actually irrelevant. Hillary is a vile anti-American treasonous communist cuntbag who would have happily let Putin nuke us for a few million.

>Africa with nukes
>masterminds who can hack and rig every election in the western world

PICK ONE

Leftist logic (lack of logic) makes my head spin...

MAGA

They're African tier, HIV, degeneracy, muslims. Russia is nothing close to a savior nation.

but he said he doesn't have any Russian business user

y would he lie

Because you use words like Drumpf

>sage
>sage
>sage
>sage
>sage
>sage

Pay denbts

how pathetic is that? cant even make shit up in a convincing way. This russia shit is the worse quality conspiracy theory ever made.

I dont think it even qualifies as a "theory". If they said it was Barron Trump doing the hacking, I would believe it more than this shit, just an example on ridiculousness.

And the worse part is that the people pushing this are completely ignorant to any technical knowledge regarding computers and networks and "hacking". For example:

>everybody with a bit of computer knowlegde, knows that the USA, China, and Russia, have been mutually hacking each other since the internet exists.

>how people believed, and probably still believe, that actually voting machines on isolated networks, were remotely hacked.

>and how people dont care about the DNC not providing the physical servers to the FBI. plus a lot more stuff that doesnt make sense

this conspiracy is done for people who are totally illiterate on computers

AND ALSO EVERYBODY FORGOT ABOUT SETH RICH

Savior maybe not. But why can't we have solidarity? Are we that stuck in the Cold War mindset that we've become addicted to having a boogeyman?

Can't you see how the other side's boogeyman is a set piece for the power hungry to ploy the herd with?

How do you think Trump is characterized in Russia? As a very dangerous, corrupt, bad man maybe?

And do you really think the people who are actually benefitting from this little arrangement aren't all on the same team? Guess who they're against? It's ALL OF THE REST OF US, regardless of country.

BTW, A Northern Hemispheric Alliance would definitely also protect Japan and Aus/NZ

He's right.

I am his citation.

So Hillary only got twice as many votes from non-native Americans than Trump? I am surprised.

Are you telling me that if we can get deaths by hot vapors/steam down to 0 that we will finally get our perfect 16 yo jailbait Miss America?

That's how I'm reading this...

It takes a fundamental deficiency in certain qualities that we all consider human to be a leftist. Logic, reason, evidence that is properly compiled and cited. Nope! Endless mindless jargon, jingoism, baseless accusation, and attack attack attack. Never a thought to self reflection or empathy for others. It's why they are so shit at being creative. It's why their lies are so obvious. I swear leftism should be classified in DSM5 as a mental disorder.

I would love to work with them even though I absolutely despise them for their history. There needs to be a de-escalation on both sides but Russia hasn't taken the first step after sanctions were removed after the Georgian War and the whole matter of Ukraine (and the hacking if you believe that). Sure, the West is toying with them, but Putin isn't someone I'd trust especially with his geopolitical plans/view on Europe. The leadership is the problem and things need to be dealt with or cleared up (Ukraine, Trump, Ossetia, Belarus, Kalingrad, Japanese Islands, etc).

They just don't seem to be interested in being an equal and I'm running out of patience with them.

> no source

Just calling spade a spade m8 . Drumpf supporters are inbred retards that vote against their interests

And I am the Queen of England, nice to meet you shills today, how are you?

>If I make it in mspaint instead of covering my wall with newspaper clippings and string, it isnt crazy!

Just like Trump's Russia connection! All the "evidence" they present is baseless correlation and lies. Correlation is not causation! Just because you take a loan from a bank does not mean you have nefarious things with a bank. What they have failed to show, is a shred of actual evidence of the Trump-Russia connection. It is actually pathetic. They really think, "Hur dur if we keep pushing this, then it has to stick!"

(and careful of those vapors!)

Jesus christ the number of hoops you have to jump through to connect trump and putin is insane.

The left is becoming the old right. The tin foil hat conspiracy theorist types. This is hilarious.

>death from becoming tangled in bedsheets
What a terrifying concept

No but seriously, a citation isn't needed for a fact that can be trivially produced by one's own reason.

And conservashits are oblivious retards and can't see the oblivious collusion going on

Even if that reason is the very very bad reason. But don't blame them, if it were not for terrible reasoning skills, they would have no reasoning skills art all.

pic related: more evidence of Russia Trump connection.

The left cooked up this Russia nonsense as a cover for the Obama regime's illegal spying on his political opponents.

Did we decide any contact with Russians is suspicious? Everyone in DC has a map that looks like that, for every country including Russia.

They're somewhat lawless and despotic/oligarchic because the West pretty much obliterated them economically. I don't see how anything else could be expected, really. But yeah I get you.

Here's the thing: the pole shift that the world needs isn't geomagnetic: it's conceptual. We need to stop thinking in terms of East and West, in terms of Left and Right.

This Lateralism isn't going to get us anywhere. It's literally making each human being's right and left hemispheres fight each other inside our heads. There are two different styles of conceptualizing our world and each hemisphere of everyone's brain contains them. The powerful want to induce excessive lateralism to get us to fight ourselves inside our heads.

The pole shift in Conceptualization is that we need to start thinking on an axis of UP and DOWN, not left and right. Of TOP and BOTTOM. Of power hierarchies. Once enough people start thinking this way we can begin to address the problems we need to.

The oldest person on planet earth is 117. Global population has MORE THAN QUADRUPLED in their lifespan. It won't keep going up at the same rate.

These are the times.

These two are kinda related :p

Simple fact there was collusion. The Trump campaign sited both fake news and Wikileaks as part of its rational against Clinton. Trump publicly called for the release of further emails. Trump supporters spread false news stories. Collusion isn't the question, conspiracy is. Either Trump just had dumb luck that Putin was afraid of Clinton or he knew he was being assisted.
The lack of red pill is strong with /pol on this matter. They read child sex slave circle from pizza related emails, yet blue pill themselves on Trump getting help from the Russians.

Comey stated 3 times that trump is not under investigation

The spin.

So you admit Hillary Clinton is innocent?

Don't let your boss see this.

This .real talk

hillary was guilty, but she wasnt prosecuted.

thats very different, moron