Goodbye France, the chickens choosed their butcher

Goodbye France, the chickens choosed their butcher.
Hello Francekistan
Seriously. What went wrong?
Why did they let this globalist cuck into power?
What should we do now? Is all hope lost?
I'm starting to lose hope

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/62mgm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bye white people.

>Why did they let this globalist cuck into power?
Because globalist bulls rules this world since decades?

French people don't deserve to live. Remember the 6 billion frogs' holocaust ?

What we should do is embrace the superior muslim faith and follow the word of Muhammad (pbuh)

they tried. 30% is pretty high for a far right candidate from what i understand. too bad marion is f, they could have tried again after macaroni man gets killed by a truck of peace

>choosed

>try to become muslim
>open quaran
>first scentence is "kill whitey"

??

The women love it. They vote with their vaginas. They all want to have sex with strong black refugee men. They don't date native French anymore.

Don't weep for France, it's already dead.

they choosed so hard.

Watch as we slowly wrestle control of the EU away from Germany, and a new class of French aristocrats manage to isolate themselves from the tribal people in the tax farms.

Also, 3rd Empire when? The continent is ours, fuck Anglos.

yep and Lepen is a pretty bad politician,
A good one could have reached more than 40% .
Even her could have reached 40 , but she fucked up during the debate.

English is obviously not his first language, leave him be

Do not weep for the French. They chose their path, and they are now the enemies of Freedom and Democracy. The French decided they want to go the way of globalism and racemixing and communism and islam, so they are now our enemies. Expect French people fleeing france soon!!!

This. See you in the next global war.

EN MARCHE

The worst is that most french are certain they voted against that.
My country surely lacks red pills.

Also kill all the journalists

don't be rude

Yeah, but who else have Sandro as the first lady?

The Pierre-pill is the recognition that France has been on a downward spiral since the late 1800s. I have never seen a people so butthurt over others accomplishments. It's like the Holocaust guilt the Germans have x1000.

France is dead, all white French are welcome to come to the UK (leave your Catholicism at the door though)

>wrestle control of the EU away from Germany

maybe you should wrestle control of your streets from the local ISIS rats first

>t. poor person
Everything is going to be great

The chickens have choosed their butcher indeed
Fuckin danska javla

>(((France)))
>Macaroon is (((our))) guy

Le victoire de Rothschild! Viva la globalization! Bienvenue, Ahmed!

no you fucking dumb cunt i have money but i don't care if we're all going to die i'd rather lose all the money but keep my life akfdsqdqihdqfbkyfegqliherqrqrzqrq reeeeeeeeee ei hate you

I'd rather get rapped by a nigger than have to settle for ugly brit-ches whose teeth seem to be running after an unseen roast beef.

If you truly had money, you'd realize you're in no danger at all. You have to wear a tux to get in the cotillons and shit skins can't afford em.

What is a cotillon?

lol do you think people killed in bataclan were poor ?
no because who the fuck goes to see alternative hipster gay rock bands except rich kids ? no they were all rich and your money is no protection

>he fell for the 'terrorism crisis' meme
K, stay afraid, it's not like that's exactly what the Jews want you to believe.

Probably at least 20 times richer than your whole family on 50 generations.

But go and suck arab dicks faggot

You didn't go to rallyes in your youth? Lol, fucking pléb.

I don't care if peasants with shit taste get mowed down.

>Par extension, le terme « cotillons » est aujourd'hui utilisé pour désigner les « accessoires de cotillon » : serpentins, confettis, langues de belle-mère…

C'est tout ce que me dira wikipedia...

If my nation surrendered at the sound of the first hostile fart i'd also sudoku myself

don't play dumb they were rich and next time it might be your party

or like when they shot the jewish school or the hyper kosher, i mean come one those couldn't possibly be poor people

>choosed

Meh, close enough.

Too bad Denmark is almost as cucked. This babe has more balls then all the cops and politicians in your little 'country' combined

Capitalism killed both nationalism and communism

We've probably already met then.

le pen would only have made the death slower. the establishment can't be fixed, we need to scrap liberal democracy

Uh, take off clothes? Never understood how she just lied there and took it.

I just don't care anymore. France deserves whatever happens to it.

Fucking cowards of the highest caliber.

Whoa what the fuck is going here?

Context?

Top kek and this is what will protect you against the bullets?

Yes, it's a private affair and there are no nigger within 20km of the property.

I'm really hoping the downfall of France happens soon and dramatically

Just as an huge early warning to all the people in Britain that still believe all the globalist propaganda. Then we can flush all the shit out and finally start fixing our country.

Thanks France you died so the other great countries can have a future

extraordinary Pepe right there, m8

I don't care much for the jewry either.

Then the peasants in the middle of nowhere are as much good as you, rich or not rich

discord.gg/62mgm

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA

That's true, apart from the fact they have to work the fields and live amongst the foul miasma that is the smell of lingering cattle dung.

die juden

>France has chosen its fate
>Nationalist sentiment is back in decline worldwide
>Europe falls to the hordes of Islamic invaders
>Other western nations fall
>The West finally becomes islamized
>But Muslims completely despise Jews and their subversive degeneracy
>The Quran calls for the persecution and beheading of Jews
>Holocaust happens (for real this time)

Checkmate, kikes.

Farewell, it was good to be white for the last 35 000 years but everything ends one day.

Because there is a whole angry mob who wants to kill her?

France's salvation will be in the alliance of the right wing of Les Républicains (Laurent Wauquiez) and the new front national which will be renamed. And it is pretty sure that some right nationalist and patriots leaders of small parties will rejoin the new Front National when it will be clean from the antisemitic bases.

Tho Marine Le Pen is a great woman, btu i dont think she is a very good politician and plus she's a left (yes) woman. So we will need a great politician like Wauquiez or Dupont Aignan who have the sense of the State and who can makes a great campaign on the field and on the mediatic world. That's how we will save France from the niggers and the muslims scum.

Such a great history and culture lost, it'll be professed as racist now. Makes me regret learning French, I didn't even get to see it before it was Muslimified. They were already bulldozing cathedrals when I was there last summer, graffiti is the new marble and gold leaf in France. I was treated like a 3rd class citizen at UB while I watched literal Africans receive first class housing and laptops. France has begun to eat her own children, like the revolution except more brown.
>Tl;Dr France is Muslim

>clean from the antisemitic bases
Front National's traitors are the reason France is dead.

UK is the last place I would pick to settle, you are barely 8-10 years behind us demographically and you already caved far too much on the multi-kulti bullshit, main difference is your boomers still like sovereignity while ours are balls deep into the EU bullshit but on the big picture it will not change much because you have the very same cancer inside your body, England and France always had an oddly symmetrical trajectory through history since antiquity, there is no reason to say it will change now.

Nah, the future for whites is either in Eastern Europe or a white ethnostate in the US or remote white places like Australia which has the advantage to be sheltered from the incoming Black Peril.

i wonder, do you think this country has like 5 years left in it before i finish my studies ?

I vote for a French Military coup d'état, at least while they're still white

Yes, stop buying into this LARPing bullshit and grow up.

For people over 10 yo his country has at least 20 years going okay unless there is a climatic catastrophe in the Sahel or some really bad shit happens in term of terrorism (I'm talking about a chemical attack or some big dirty massacre in a white school, something that will basically bring back the OAS).

After that I think the quality of life will crash dramatically, we are already seeing ourselves transition into a police state (perpetual emergency state, soldiers everywhere in the streets, attack on gun rights, augmentation of surveillance, etc...).

A coup d'état is impossible to do in the current situation, we are the first military and nuclear power of Europe and the 6th world economy, we are in the geograpic center of western Europe (with all its implications that history shows well), the US would intervene immediatly at the first clues, we are a really stable country at least for now.
Also it's really hard to organize something like that today with all the surveillance and globalist networks locking the power positions.

Strangely it was the old fucks who screwed France over, being more concerned about gaping to Islam than looking after France.

Where as our naive youth voted remain/cucked, because the telly box and virtue signaling on facebook told them to, and it was our older generation who had balls and saved us.

Don't French people find it at all just slightly creepy that their new President is married to a 60 year old pedophile who groomed him since high school? Is there no standards of decency?

Being a closeted gay hiding with a woman twice your age, while being an muslim apologist cunt, is an everyday thing in France.

They could at least be subtle about who's running the show.

Fucking disgusting isn't it. Double gender standards strike again.

I think they are rushing to see how bad it can get.

This will only intensify the red pill in.

That frog in a boiling pot analogy, when this will be a sudden noticeable spike in temperature.

France, Sweden, and Germany are done, conquered by Islam.

there is no concept of race in islam you cocksucker

That is odd actually.
Do french elders stay inside ?

Does the foreign legionnaires get a vote ?

France has a shit ton of nukes.

We're French fella, that shit is CASH.

Je baiserai bien son boipussi.