Black Woman Invents Life Saving Device

wvva.com/story/35248004/2017/04/Tuesday/beckley-woman-invents-simple-device-she-hopes-reduces-potential-danger-of-traffic-stops

And Sup Forums says black people never invented anything. This brilliant woman of color is literally saving lives and all you people can do is shitpost on a racist needlepoint enthusiast forum.

Wow a literal piece of plastic clipped to your sun visor. Let's give her the fucking gates Cambridge scholarship!!!!

What the actual fuck? Couldn't they just keep their hands visible until told by the officer to provide this documentation, and then calmly explain that it is in the glove box, slowly removing said documentation from the compartment and handing it over?

why is it so hard to just keep your hands visible at all times and no make sudden moves?

Maybe just quit acting like a retarded nigger.
Not all lives are worth saving.

>Simple
>Effective
>easy solution to two problems

Seems like you don't like it only because she's black. I keep my shit in a compartment on my dashboard, registration and proof of insurance. You still need to fish out your licence from your wallet though. I would say the DMV should offer to have your licence printed on the registration, as well as proof of insurance, so you only have to present one document. They could even have a QR code that gives the officer all the info in a second.

Nothing wrong with safer stops.

Meanwhile the average black male would rape her then kill her afterwards.

Post all your smart monkeys you want doesnt change the fact most niggers are uncivilized savages.

>literally nothing
Shit, men even invented the sandwich.

> Niggers
> In mental control of their bodies

user...
They are animals and act irrationally when feel cornered.

>can't use glove compartment because cops shoot you

Inb4 nigger fits a hi-point in there.

I'm white so I will never need one of these.

lol even nigger inventions somehow stem from their feelings of inadequacy and persecution. also velcro was invented by a white man.

This type of clip is something new? It's built into my car.

Plus, I can lock my glove box. You can't lock the sun visor. I wouldn't want a negro to know where I live because it is printed on the registration.

My insurance agent gave me something like that years ago.

A document holder in the sun visor? Even my Corsa C had one.

How is this an invention? How is this even news worthy?

Shhh, she's black.

>device
>designed
>retails for a few dollars

Or you know a ziploc bag and piece of tape. Or just do what the officer says. Is isn't a problem for most people.

Not an invention

No, because the negro mind is childlike, emotional and feminine.

They do something stupid, cop pulls them over, it's "cuz racism". They know they did something stupid and consequences are coming.

She's basically hustling black people with some horse shit cobbled together piece of plastic.

>You have to move slowly and always have to keep your hands visible when a police officers intercept you.

USA is a police state cucked shithole. I laugh everyday when I saw things like this.

Every times I was intercepted (one I forgot to do a stop because I didn't saw it), police officers were kind and polite with me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA bugercuck

haha nice "invention"
americans are hilarious
they put meat between two round breads and call it a culinary specialty

it's funny because that doesn't actually do anything except give skewed data for (((scientists))) to make up fake theories about dark matter, gravity particles that don't exist and pretending they're God.

So waaaaait, this bitch basically "invented" fancier this?

It needs to be proven to be effective and popular before it's celebrated.

Bigotry of low expectations, anyone?

Exactly what I was thinking. What Walmart or auto parts store doesn't already have these?

>literally the next Tesla

I'm still mad.
America, you got to ship back these people.

You gave yourself away with "Women of Color"

BTFO

She get a trip to da whyte howse

Dats rayciss

WE WUZ KANGZ DOE

Beat me to it

Get rid of the other races before they start inventing more stuff and cement themselves more and more among us.

Velcro? The fucking *car* was invented by the white man, as were licenses, registration, handguns, cartridge ammunition, smokeless powder, plastic, and modern police forces.

The USA is a big place you know, there are nice areas and ghettos. The police where I live are quite nice, but in Chicago they are probably assholes because they deal with dangerous gang members all the time. They are going to be more on edge, especially if you dress and act like a gang member. Surely this kind of stuff is common sense, even in Canada.

Obama is such a fucking retarded nigger. This bullshit, 'Trayvon', what else? I hate that retarded coon.

lmfao fucking niggers

Holy shit they can use plastic bags and tape now? Guyz better watch out, In a couple hundred years they might learn how to make fire, than we're in for it.

im not even talking about these belts, but this, well, pocket? uder it. Every car i owned had them and i always keept my papers there.

Also can IO just say how come they can never seem to do anything that doesn't have to do with race or being black? it's like an entire identity

I keep my papers in my wallet. I'm a CPL holder. Guess what? There's no need to even reach for the glovebox/pockets, as there's at least a minute from the point you get stopped to the point the police officer approaches. That is more than enough to pick out the relevant information and have it handy. It's just dipshits that get belligerent, threatening, aggressive, then make sudden movements that get shot.

Nah. No one gets shot inside their car. By the time the triggers are pulled they're already out beating their chest and chimping out at the officer.

You guys still the niggers above average intelligence are aware of this patronizing bullshit?

wtf is it

>be black
>get pulled over going 80 through a 20 school zone
>cop must be racist
>asks me if I know why he pulled me over
>begin to think about the philosophical intricacies of the police and civilian relations but all that I can blurt out is 'fukdknow sheeeit'
>officer just kind of looks at me and asks for license and registration
>'Not today, whitey!' I think to myself as I lift my hands up to the sun visor. Now he will have no excuse to shoot me because I have my patented Aunt Jemimas Visor Document Saver
>A couple gats, an arizona, and a pound of weed fall down into my lap
>Oh right I ran out of space in the glovebox for those
>start flailing around trying to explain myself
>get shot

Pic related, except she used a plastic bag and glued velcro to it.

this

"invention" my ass.

>Invention
>Literally a piece of plastic on a sun visor.

Hey Alexis! This is Mark Zuckerberg from facebook. Cool invention, we love if you came and toured facebook.

literally zero benefit to humanity

I've had one of these for over ten years...

She didnt invent shit.

What about a visor that conveniently holds peanut butter

the fact that you think that this is amazing is more racist then whatever you think Sup Forums said

of course they can invent things, just not nearly as many (historically) as white people have

>niggers have a history of shooting cops after getting pulled over
>cops don't trust people anymore and just draw their guns immediately
>black woman creates solution for a problem that shouldn't exist

"Wow Sha'naynay! Good job for saving so many lives!"

These things are so fucking classy.

West Virginia niggers are the best and brightest of all niggers.

Wait, where are you guys keeping your registration?

I've had mine in my visor since I started driving, in one of those old CD holder things. No more CDs but great doc storage.

The US isn't 64% black you retard

No, I know my dear shorts, it's 64 % full of retard.