Some people just want justice. And there are villans who want to stop them

Some people just want justice. And there are villans who want to stop them.

This man tried to save USA and lost to evil. I bet Putin is happy now.

Sad!

Looks like a little "light in the loafers" to me, if you catch my drift.

>tried to 'save USA' by defending the very person who sought to destroy it
>mfw there are subhumans who actually believe this horseshit
You are a communist plebeian and that's all you, your joke of a people and your pathetic excuse of a culture ever will be, Polski shit.

What's up, Don.

>the state of Poland

You lie, shill. Comey fucking sucks. Had he actually had the balls to do his fucking job I'd never have to hear Crocked Hillary utter another word again.

Bitch would already be dead and in the ground, having been hung for high treason.

He found out Trump was dirty and now he is gone because of Trump. He tried to defend you and your nation sheeple

Take the red pill already

Just do what the EU tells you and keep your mouth shut Poland.

Nothin wrong with a lil sugar in the step

well at least now we know for sure that Trumps ties to Russia are real

Deepshit he also fought Shillary. He fought for justice. Take the red pill motherfucker, open you eyes

GO HOME INDONESIA, YOU'RE DRUNK!

Comey was one of the few trusted people in government for me. I feel like they all have ulterior motives but his was just safety. The list grows smaller

>Rand
>Bannon
>Sessions
I'm probably forgetting someone but those three are my remaining hopes. Trump isn't included on either side because he's admittedly not very involved, whether it's a meme or not he does golf a lot and seem to leave policy details to "experts"

He'll probably just go back to helping run HSBC.

many such cases !

roll

Dismantle the FBI, they don't serve a purpose and are a weapon against the people.

The guy's brother works for the Clintons.
He let Clinton off the hook.
Justice is happening NOW.
Clinton is FUCKED
and it looks like Loretta Lynch is going down too.

nice.

Sage, faggot