Friendly reminder that Eastern-Europeans are the whitest people of Europe...

Friendly reminder that Eastern-Europeans are the whitest people of Europe. I am so fucking happy that Britain is leaving the EU so that we don't have to share the EU with the anglo. I hope each evil eternal anglo is fucking kicked or preferably get their tea thrown overboard.

YES, we are INDEED white. While rest of western Europe is tearing itself apart with foreigners we stand tall. We have more safer streets than they'll ever have in Paris or London or Köln. Also we do steal shit but because we're Eastern Europeans it's okay.

WE ARE GREAT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kljXnuQnZLY
kurir.rs/planeta/izlet-uzasa-mladog-para-mladic-prisiljen-da-gleda-kako-mu-migranti-siluju-devojku-clanak-2776235
heninen.net/sigtuna/english.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=MXXwX3IPIhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you have Hunnic blood you are not totally white.

They aren't western whites, their eastern whites. They must be guided away from collectivism and discover individual freedom.

But they are not intelligent enough to be individually great. Individual geniuses are punished to the extreme (Shostakovich), or devolve into alcoholism (Mussorgsky) due to the nature of their society.

They have little individual compassion, because collective empathy always manifests as individual psychopathy.

whatever you say, eestibro

>this butthurt about my thread

kek

amen brother

I'm originally from Moldova, hi to my eastern-european brothers

youtube.com/watch?v=kljXnuQnZLY

wrong
southern slavs are turkish rape babies, they don't even look white and they often get mistaken for muslims in europe and mexicans in america. The rest of the slavs are mongolian rape babies. The only ""successful"" eastern european country is estonia, and that is only because they are viking rape babies.

nordics and balkan slavs are the people who have the most proto-european dna structure. the only non-white, non-slavic people who live here are gypsies and there is around 2% of them in the whole population. other non-slavic group is the hungarians, which make up about 3.5% of the population
we don't give a shit about "muh individual freedom", our tradition teaches us to stand together (our "motto" is: only unity can save the serbs)

bullshit, nigger

Anything east of the UK is now Asia.

>southern slavs are turkish rape babies
too true

so this is why slav means slave... are you even sentient?

>southern slavs are turkish rape babies, they don't even look white and they often get mistaken for muslims in europe

Doesn't look muslim to me

Yeah, no shit, eesti bro, we are literally white.

t. russian

EU should be totally remade, jossinovski.

for you kikes

Wasn't america inhabited by AMERICAN INDIANS?

How much 'hunnic' blood do you have Rabbit-foot.

I thought it would be fun.

pic related

worst example you couldve picked, most people around here have light to dark brown hair and brown-green eyes

/thread

Why don't the baltics unite into a federation?

Serbs are cucked tho

kurir.rs/planeta/izlet-uzasa-mladog-para-mladic-prisiljen-da-gleda-kako-mu-migranti-siluju-devojku-clanak-2776235

>young man forced at knifepoint to watch as migrants rape his girlfriend

>using KURIR as a legitimate news source

what's next? informer? blic?

H.. h.. how did I do pol?

Vikings were our rape babies, get real.

(Gates of Sigtuna)

also, how does this have remote connection to serbs? the article says a negro raped some guy's gf in germany

Because we are 3 different countries.

eesti were viking too

>4.0%

pic related

that's because they were raped and replaced by vikings

Oh look, sum baits.

>norwegian flag
>0% scandi

Fixed that map for you

Fuck off, faggot nigger.
heninen.net/sigtuna/english.htm

>Be against Globalism
>Send your DNA to a kike who was the wife of Googles founder
I just don't get it.

friendly reminder to sage any thread about whiteness. Sharia blue isn't going to get away with this shit anymore.

:vkThinking:

And how about you,wet back? Do you enjoy being alatino rape baby?

What do you have against angles? They left this shitstorm while we are still here.
And don't have naive hopes that ((they)) will forget about us too.

People in Eastern Europe are are the whitest. There are no niggers here.

he is faggot germcuck. Cancer.
Anglos were the ones who helped us BTFO russian (kike) bolsheviks and germans in our 1918-1920 Independence War and helped independent Estonian Republic to born

God Bless all Slavs.

youtube.com/watch?v=MXXwX3IPIhI

I have ancestry in both Germany and Poland so I'm a bit of a weird mix.

poles are german and russian rape babies, so you are really just german and russian

The Brits stopped us and the poles from forming Suur-Eesti and Big-Polonia.

If the brits would have fucked off halfway through the war the greatest military achievement in Estonian military history would have been invading Petersburg with Estonian, Finnish and Polish-Lithuanian troops.

Also Riga is Eesti

WTF is Suur-Eesti?
Are you germcuck Imperialist faggot?

Suur-Eesti is the future we never had because british stopped us because they feared we were getting too big because independence war was successful.

Not thrashing all bolsheviks to the ground was a mistake, though.
But Brits were those who helped our independence to born, never forget this.

Without british there would be no Estonian Republic.

*without british help

>suur eesti

Fancy way of saying fin-est khanate

The brits stopped us from trashing all the bolsheviks, sure, they helped us, but it like a parent helping their kid do things but pulling the break when they're about to reach greatness.

From kuramaa to peetrilinn is biig-eesti

We were bit out of our own resources too, then.
And white russian army remnants were retarded, too.

Soviets offered peace, we agreed. Latvians needed help to find their identity and remnants of German faggots needed to be kicked out.

But it was bad to not thrash bolsheviks to the ground. Geopolitics sucks when you are small nation.

u aint western white like me bitch

There are russians on it, so you didn't fix anything