Make it happen boys!

Make it happen boys!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-CFKBpwgRQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah. Just make it Trey Gowdy.

stop talking about paul outside of paul

We are more powerful than your pathetic three-dimensional FBI.

If only.

youtu.be/-CFKBpwgRQ0
I hope that is true, we have definitely demonstrated the power of the people,

>when Sup Forums is nominated for the FBI

Fuck.

Well, since Sup Forums is ALWAYS right it makes sense.

fucking this we don't need anymore newfags

Absolutely awful to fire him during an ongoing investigation. Not only shady, buy very dictator-like.

Virtue signalling redditor

Molyneux shitposts too much on twitter for the retweets & likes in hopes to gain new meme-loving followers. It's kind of lame.

His constant association with Thernovich isn't a good look either.

... and the first Thing was,
wow, the mainstream media loves explaining a creator god is real
>and thus, kek was born of chaos, evolution and interaction, as are we
... and the second Thing was,
wow, the mainsteam media hates the idea of a personal, rather than transcendant and passive deity
>and thus, kek is indeed a Personal god, guiding the flight of every sparrow and digit
... and the third Thing was,
wow, mainstream religion loves the idea of an all-powerful god with a plan
>and thus, kek has no plan, free will exists, and inevitability is an illusion
... and the fourth Thing was,
wow, mainstream media loves the idea that death is oblivion and freedom from guilt
>and thus, their souls will be riven in the Bardo of their dying DMT trip, and hell is real
... and the fifth Thing was,
wow, the mainsteam media hates the idea of simple spiritual cultural rituals
>and thus, to flatly deny the spiritual is to deny slaves certain modes of thought

open your mind

>it's real
This DAE LE POL shit needs to die

The director doesn't do any investigating, just replace the entire FBI with Sup Forums

Molymemet talking about Sup Forums is like someone's dad t attempting to be 'hip' and 'down with the kids' while completely missing the point.

first reply best reply

CNN: "who is this Paul Chan? "

Nailed the lisp...kek

We wouldn't be mentioned as much if we were less effective. Guess we have to deal with the normies and pill as many as possible, we are doing gods work.

>there are mongoloids that pronounce it "paul"
It's "pole" you faggots. As in "Sup Forumsitically incorrect"

Id be ok with this.

Trey Gowdy sounds like a name for a mobster

This. There are enough normies here obstructing progress without stimulating their collective curiosity further.

Uncommon

this

It's a reference to one of his videos where he refers to Sup Forums as Paul.

I figured that might've been it. I did see that video, but I remember having this argument several years ago too so there are likely also plebs that mispronounce it unironically.

Have to say if that happened, at least the pedos would finally get rekt. Maybe some innocents as well.

But some small amount of collateral damage is unfortunately necessary to achieve justice in this cruel world.

Fuck yeah.

I was wondering why traffic here spiked today...fucking arrogant old faggot.

Do people really not know how fucked up this site us? Just a few years ago Sup Forums was working to convince African niggers that doctors were actually spreading Ebola intentionally so they mistrusted doctors and died. I hate nu-Sup Forums so damn much.

In the name of all Sup Forumsacks: I accept

You are jelly as fuck leaf