You best start believing in sweetie threads, you're in one

post sweeites

5am sweetie posting is what it's all about desu lads

FAT
JEW
TITS

Serious Question: If a women calls you a sweetie, and then you proceed to rape her, is it consensual?

where did this originate from?

What is this?

GENDER UNICORN RAMPAGING THIS BREAD!!!1!

What the dang-diddly did you just chirp about me, you little silly willy? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in home economics, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret huggie-wuggies on the baby snickerdoodles, and I have over 300 confirmed snuggles. I am trained in cupcake warfare and I’m the top mommy in the entire PTA. You are nothing to me but just another cuddle. I will squeeze the love out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words cutie pie. You think you can get away with saying that boo-boo doo-doo to me over the Internet? Think again, sugar plum. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the hugging, sweetie. The hugs that wipes out the dinky little thing you call your angrybutts. You’re super loved, pumpkin. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can squeeze you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed cuddles, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Paula Deen Cookbook and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your grumble-tummies off the face of the continent, you little monkeybutt. If only you could have known what warm cuddlies your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your cold prickley. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you munchkin. I will pour kisses all over you and you will drown in it. You’re super loved, kiddo.

mommi wont eaat muh babby battr anymre pls halp ;(((

Are you this girl?

Why are you posting to a board of sociopaths, come over to my house. It will be fun.

>mfw no sweeties

Is this cunt still doing her "sweetiepoos" twits or has she grown tired of them?

that's so sweet

What is that Sweetie?
>Takes another puff
Weed is bad for you?
>Doesn't shower for a week
You aren't one of those silly drumpfskins I've heard about right?
>Isolates itself away while puffin errrday
I mean, it's not like its addictive
>Stops working out
It's like,... omg
>Can't form a coherent thought
You nazi scum
>Forgets everything
Seriously like omg it's like aguuuh
>Becomes paranoid
So like, it's... jesus christ, islamophobia much?
>Starts hearing voices
hello? HELLO?
>becomes fat unsocial and disgusting schizo
Can I get 2 medium large pizza's?

kek

wha?

She seems to have stopped. Each Trump tweet reply is now full of nu-males having mental breakdowns.

that slightly sleepy look

a gore jpg a day keeps the normie away.

good job user

>trump says something
>um ackshaually...