This guy is a literal white we wuz...

This guy is a literal white we wuz, dumb retard living on daddy's money and gibs and claiming Greeks and Romans were nordic and Scandinavians are superior white people and thinks he's some Odin's reincarnate even though he just makes stupid youtube videos all day and shitty "music", does anyone on Sup Forums actually watch his videos unironically?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wJ-J8bHK0Cs&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=b-gBds6v6Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=b4K_XJmnKrg
youtube.com/watch?v=hFfB3QXVHRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

VIKANGZ

Who the hell is he

only brownlets (people with brown eyes) hate based Varg

he speaks the truth

t. green eye master race

Hail Odin, my name is varg vikernes
I'm a 47 years old european paganist (not a fucking christian). I ramble and make videos in my car,
and spend my days perfecting my LARPing and praying superior norse gods ( Thor , Tyr, Freya )

I'm trash talking brown eyed europeans every day, these inferior humans can not live in the cold because they were raped by africans over a thousand times, and are vastly inferior to any humans on earth. I earned my nordic autism about two years ago, and I have been getting dumber everyday.

I roleplay as an neanderthal drasticly , both blue eyes and blond hair and the autism aswell. I know everything about homosapiens history and their genetic code, wich i have 100%

When the ice age is comming, i'm moving to the north pole to climp a prestigious iceberg and learn more about the magnificient snow niggers culture. I hope i can become a frozen old man or fish food.

I own several white kids, wich i go outside with. I want to get them used to the cold before we move to the north pole, so they can fit easier. I bow down to my neanderthal ancestors and north gods as often as i can .

Varg Vikernes, some random black metal musician from 90's, but today a youtuber

he was one of the founders of norwegian black metal scene.

Pay for my welfare, goyim

why are you shills so full of jealousy and resentment, I actually pity you. Your life must be pretty pathetic if you have nothing better than to go on the internet shilling against everything you dont like.

>Finns trying to rag on Aryans
wew
legendary musician who went to jail for murder and multiple arsons
he got out a few years ago and he fucks around with youtube

He looks like a guy that would have reasonable views.

>pointing out historical facts in a humorous way is tantamount to being a shill
Truth doesn't fear investigation, tripcuck :^)

>norwegian black metal
Founding this is not an achievement.

>hates it when foreigners come to a country take their women, live off welfare and take native women
>moves to another country and has eight kids with native and lives off welfare

Basically, he is a rock star.

Earning money as a untalented shit extreme screaming shit pagan metal or hip hop/rap is dindu tier shit. A privilege of weak men living in easy times. Varg is fucking weak

I am not saying you are paid shill necessarily, you could be shilling on your own, still pretty pathetic.

I dont watch Varg actually, maybe Ill check it out.

But you doing this threads and shilling shows 2 things, that you fear him, and your insecurities.
Why dont make another youtube channel where you rebut his views? I know, cause your lazy, and dumb.

I don't watch his videos but I listen to his music unironically

i dont watch his videos either, but this obvious shilling and character assassination is making me want to. He must be saying some truths, otherwise you wouldnt see this bullshit shill threads

I didn't post this thread, you illiterate shitskinned tripcuck. You know how to use a tripcode, but you don't know how to check IDs or flags?

Pathetic.

He's a historical lolcow and i love every time he speaks.

I like him because he's so crazy you know he isn't a controlled op like all the alt-lite ecelebs.
Stop masturbating

ohh you crying now??? hahahahah

you're the one crying here pepito, can't you play a flute or something?

>tfw literally looking same with med guy at that pic

a-am i a rapebabby

terrible quality insults, from a cucked-swede non the less hahahah

please son, I just hate slimy character assassinating shills, if you dont like Varg, dont fucking watch, just like I am will do with this thread, I am just feeding shills anyway, bye bye faggot, get raped.

my god you are stupid

>Trash talk against 70% of europeans
>Gain 7k subscribers in 3 days

This guy is a genius.

for fans of black metal including myself, it is an achievement and i will always be a fan of burzum for what he did for this music

77 checks out; this is obviously what's happening.

I love Varg, one of the first redpilled people I was ever confronted with. I don't agree with him on everything, but he's absolutely an intelligent guy.

Shills here just give him more exposure. Nobody is convinced, lol.

A faggot who thinks he does art
youtube.com/watch?v=wJ-J8bHK0Cs&t=0s

This isn't true for all of his albums though. Hvis Lyset and Filosofem are classics of the genre which have never been equalled.

I'm from the same town as him, he's considered a village idiot by everyone

He operates like a cult leader. He also fantasizes about an apocalypse that will make him relevant because he can't handle how irrelevant he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=b-gBds6v6Ak

Haha fuck Jesus, Odin has blessed us with this strong music and power too :DD

Blue eyed, pure Celt/Nord here. I think Varg is a fucking idiot and an embarrassment.

He's literally the white "WE WUZ KANGZ" and must be called out.

Just because we probably have a huge amount of common DNA, doesn't mean I will blindly defend this idiot.

Well, Anthony here has brown eyes so he's a nigger according to Varg

So you be saying that niggaz wuz philosophers n shieet?

Varg definitely didn't say people with brown eyes are niggers lol.

He's making usual Sup Forums threads in video format and larping as the faggot OP for youtube shekels.

He doesn't claim Greeks and Romans were Nordic, he claims that the original European was Neanderthal which bred with versions of Sapiens that travelled to Europe which resulted in Nords and that Greeks and Romans are mixed race descendants of these Nords, which makes perfect sense. He also never claims to be Odin's reincarnate whatever the hell that means. He's not a Nordic WE WUZ because he doesn't claim that Nords are responsible for other European's achievements, he just suggests that all Europeans are descendants of Nords in one way or another.

is this new richard spncer shiton threads?
he seems like a well-articulate and reasonable guy

This,
He's been getting on my nerves lately because he tries giving political commentary, and he has a lot of weird conspiracies about evolutionary biology.
But, when it comes to the history of religion and music he's great.

STOP MAKING VARG THREADS

Because Norway is shit and everyone is brainwashed.
youtube.com/watch?v=b4K_XJmnKrg

No. Fuck Varg. He should be executed for what he did to the Holy Church.

I heard some rumors that he has a brown haired son, which he never shows in his vlogs. He must be ashamed of him..

Well he's insane

user, donĀ“t forget to offer the other cheek

don't worry, you can still rape all you want

why is it because everyone in norway is cucked beyond belief?

>all of these southern euro-arabian mutts butthurt over learning they're not European
Red hair blue eyes master race here. If you have black hair and brown eyes I wish you a slow death.

you sound more like a muslim than a christian

green eyes a mutation of blue and brow - well according to Varg, anyway.

He embraced welfare, doednt know history, wants you to buy his wifes book and hes mad about the christians. Who is he? Lets find out.

Is Varg an atheist now?

>does anyone on Sup Forums actually watch his videos unironically?
No, Varg is retarded.

Holy fuck, that's one sentence.

Also, Varg may be over dramatic, but I think his hearts in the right place.

lol he got btfo

lol varg censoring himself. bitch nigga

Some Greeks were Nordic. The Spartans and their Dorian ancestors had blonde hair.

I like Varg. He's full of shit sometimes, but at least it's shit he believes in and sticks up for.

He's like Morrissey in that respect.

>red hair
You're a nigger

No, he's not an atheist. He believes in reincarnation.

Why do you care so much? I'd never even hear anything about him if it wasn't for people like constantly posting threads complaining about him on Sup Forums.

Sauce?

Until The Light Takes Us:
youtube.com/watch?v=hFfB3QXVHRE
It's a very good documentary, and it's got a lot of young Varg in it.

which video is this from?

According to Varg hes an Egyptian Kangz.

Is that a crusader

>his hearts in the right place.
That's the most dangerous kind of ideologue, he's open and charismatic but misguided meaning he tempts young aimless people to join his delusions.

*muffled* mmop mmsturmmting

What's he misguided about? Give an example.

he's insane.

Trolling aside, I am spanish and I think he makes sense.

Friendly reminder that people who watch e-celebs are worse than the e-celebs themselves. Stop being a proto-goy

Seems like you're either a christcuck or a civic nationalist for hating on based varg

Varg is what happens when parents choose to give their children a soft education and let them do whatever the fuck they want.

doesnt he shit in those?

exactly

qft fpbp

Gayreeks are worse than arabs

well historically speaking you were the mongols of the west. iberian barbarians

A good example are the videos where he encourages us to let Europe burn, vote for the worst candidate, exploit the welfare system etc so the "revolution" comes sooner. He like the marxists is trying to tear down the fabric of society to make may for his poorly thought out vision of utopia. Every degenerate force in the world is his ally and he doesn't hide it.

Varg actually had some of the best education you could get. His parents were/are rich, so is most of his family.

butthurt snownigger go suck somali dick

he doesnt have an education, hes the definition of snownigger

Sucking black dick is more of a gayreek thing cuckboi

reminder stormcucks= black live matters in white skin

;-p we beat gays over here, you encourage muslims and gays. degenerate freak

Your country is full of black niggers and gayreeks.

>you beat gays

KEK you invented homosexuality you love gays gayreek

Stop giving him attention.

Wtf, i hate Varg now.

that meme is stupid user. only arabs and (((their enablers))) push for the north-south european divide

t. browneyed/brownhaired person

the amount of rectal devestation varg has caused here lately with his vids on nordic racial purity is beyond hilarious.

he isnt even saying that people with dark features are sub-human or non-european, he is just saying that if you have dark features, you have some race mixing at one point in your lineage. Why does this frustrate you twits so damned much?

You keep saying he is the white version of niggers claiming they were ancient egyptians, when in actuality, YOU'RE the insecure doof that has to invoke MUH EMPIRE. MUH MEDITERRANEAN HERITAGE. MUH CREATOR OF CIVILISAYSHUN because you are a git with nothing else to be proud of apart from something people who looked like you achieved thousands of years ago.

You're just jealous that him and his Asperger's having wife are pure 100% Neanderthal without nigger genes like you. Don't you know that autism is a sign of Neanderthal heritage, as the Neanderthals were all autistic? Maybe you're just a inbred ginger from Egyptian royalty who immigrated to the British Isles? I wish all you non blue-eyed/blonde-haired shitskins would leave Europe so it could be completely pure like it was during the Ice Age.

this guy is a known troll he's just trying to rile you up

he's the guy who shitposts in tranny threads too with pictures of dead shemales

Woaw.

this guys a retard. A literal faggot retard who lives in his fuckking 1980s land rover. Total loser. the sooner his visage is scrubbed from pol the better