The The_Donald Problem

I'll get tight to the point. We hate them. The media hates them. Tumblr hates them. The rest of Reddit hates them. EVERYONE hates them. There is no doubting that they are a problem here, or a problem anywhere they go for that matter. They won't get it through their heads that we want nothing to do with them and they're turning the discussion here to calling everyone a shill without any arguments. They ruin every meme they touch, and everyone associates them with us. How do we stop them?

They're like a flood of refugees, coming here despite disagreeing with us on almost everything and perverting our culture until we don't recognize it as ours anymore. I know that they're here, reading this and one of them is probably going to post a screencap on their tumor of a subreddit saying "Sup Forums IS COMPROMISED BY SHILLS WE NEED MORE OF US BASED MAGAPEDES TO BE OVER HERE!!!!!!"

Bumping so this isn't hidden under whatever brand of shitposting is being discussed at the moment

SHILL GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Tell them to keep watching Murdoch Murdoch who parodies them better than anyone.

y-you just don't like them because you're a SHILL

I would say we raid them but that wouldn't go over with the mods here. Not complaining, as a migrant from /vp/ I know what ACTUAL terrible mods look like. But if we WERE to raid them, we would probably be able to get lots of support.

this divide and conquer shit is getting old shills. the donald is fine. they do their shit. we do our shit.

i understand why you keep pushing it, tho. nothing else has worked for you faggots.

Interesting that Trump barely lasted 100 days for Sup Forums, you guys really know to pick your leaders.

The_Donald is annoying but you MarchAgainstTrump discord faggots are 100x worse

This is a funny picture but all this complaint about the Donald Reddit just screams of /r9k/ "reeeeee muh secret club".

The Donald is usefull to our aims and if you can't deal with that becuase you have the emotional maturity of a 14 year old girl, just kill yourslef nigger

Kys

We don't pick leaders. We pick memes.

I seriously can't wait to shill for the opposition next election. If trump loses I will take great pleasure in watching /r/The_Donald lose their shit.

>Kys

We all hate them but we can use them.

Mods just have to ban them from here.

I'm pretty sure this is a shitpost.
I KNOW this is a shitpost, but I bet T_D would use this as "evidence" Sup Forums likes them
Never heard of that Discord, I only really use Discord for ERP
If you like them so much, go back
What if we memed in a third party candidate just to see EVERYONE lose their collective shit
We thought he was different
There's still some hope, but barely any at that.

Some of them are alright though. The cancerous nature of Reddit plus the circlejerking inside the subreddit creates some kind of mentality which is bad for places like Sup Forums. Once you disagree with Trump you are a shill etc.
Just link Murdoch Murdoch videos in The_Donald comment sections. Mods don't remove them and they are good red pills for people who are conservative already.

Also pic related.

>I'll get tight to the point
Fuck off.

>our aims

I can't but cringe picturing your effeminate 98 pound frame type this out on your keyboard. Go find a job you worthless faggot.

Shit, I didn't catch that typo.

Because he totally didn't do a 180 on us

Fuck off nu-pol. Go back to Reddi

Everyone knows that Assad is the good guy, even Trump believed that it was a hoax until he won the elections.
Even Ron Paul believes it's fake

>tfw literally shit posting from the work toilet

Stop projecting retard

Some of them are alright, but only a handful out of the 6 gorillion+

Just link redpill videos like Murdoch Murdoch in their comments. You can even comment redpills about the holocaust and the mods don't remove them.

I'll bite. Did you even read OP's post? How the fuck are they "useful to our aims" if they're completely contradictory to our policies? The number one fucking rule there is no-antisemitism.

I like your thinking user

Well you know he's a guy who's all about serving himself, marketing and giving a good show right? It wasn't a secret.

I visit the place sometimes and have actually been an active member there :^)
Don't worry I am not a civic nationalist.
Back when the mods tried to shill for Israel being our greatest ally the whole comment section was critical towards Israel. 80% of comments got removed by the mods.

You're transparent as fuck bud. I realize impressionable kids like you desperately need to fit in, but I assure you will find much more happiness in real life than you will desperately shilling for trump to feel "part of something"/rationalize why you're a flaccid queer.

Sad!

actually liking Murdoch Murdoch has exposed you faggots as far cringier than The_Donald

That's anti-hygienic. Stop

If we wanted to make a colony, Reddit would be the last place for that. I'm sure you'd understand why we wouldn't want to attract Redditors here, with the shit going on in your country.
Hope it gets better, by the way.

They have basically been quarantined as anyone with T_D history will get banned from posting in other subs. They are on their last legs. The second some racy material starts popping up there, they'll get shut down.

Does the term "Useful Idiot" mean anything to you ?

If not, just sit back and enjoy the ride. Let T_D do what it wants to serve the greater agenda of propaganda and recruitment.

>using discord for ERP
Opinion discarded You're a faggot.

Useful idiots are only truly useful if there's a occult group of influential or rich people manipulating someone.
That's not what we are

A purity spiral into who has the purest redpill ideology will was you to ruin like happens to the lolbertarians and, especially today, the sjw far left.

The_donald represents the people who got trump elected, and you are right they aren't you. But if you erode the base because they don't spaz about Jews enough for your preference we will lose all we gained in 2016

Sure thing bud

They're only useful when they aren't pushing their agenda here.

T_D is a necessary evil. Reddit is always cancer but it's at least a way to get normies on Trump's side.

The are centerist trash.
It's suprising how full retard they are. This demographic is in the 80-85 IQ range.

Sad the assmad cuck

>gained

>isn't even employed and thinks he's winning

This is fucking hilarious, keep it coming.

We should have shilled for the sleepy dr since the start desu

r/the_donald and trs the two greatest cancers on Sup Forums right now

Does Maga trigger you mr. Libshekel my fellows pedes are too strong for your (((tricks))). It's not gonna work

Too bad your stormfaggotry can't convince anyone to take the redpill.

Have fun with your cancerous culture.

Stay irrelevant, pedos.

>Sup Forums finally discovers newfags

It's too late. Sup Forums is easily now the largest board on Sup Forums and most of the visitors here have come only during or after the election. You've fucked all of Sup Forums over because of your culture war.

This looks a lot like those Hillary pepes, same setup.
You gave the characters names and description. Someone must have that god forsaken image

>he hates the spreading of far-right memes to chads and Stacey

This is why the commies will win. Literally just ignore them, you easily triggered piece of shit.

>A purity spiral into who has the purest redpill ideology will was you to ruin like happens to the lolbertarians and, especially today, the sjw far left.
Hitler, Lenin and Stalin disagree.
History show that the most fanatic wins.

>we will lose all we gained in 2016
What we gained in 2016?

They think they gained a lot from putting the Donald into office. Even though he's literally just reduced the amount of illegal immigration (which was already in the negatives) and played golf.

I told you to stop projecting

>hitler win
>Lenin win

The only winner was Stalin and rumor has it he was murderd

>what did we gain in 2016

Trump? Brexit? Rising nationalism? Far right in the mainstream consienceness? A backlash against cultural Marxism? Far right parties gaining all over Europe

Are you a tard?

But Trump's side, at the moment, is basically the JIDF
Those numbers are a bit generous, I'd go a bit lower.
Shitpost.
I'm more /NatSoc/ than White Supremacist
It's more of a certain breed of perma-newfags
I didn't make the image and I'm not familiar with what it seems to be based off of to you, Mr. Boyardee
It's only far-right in the media's eyes and it only makes those who see it ridicule us, and to be honest I can't blame them for that.

Ive been here for so long that my brain is mush, I no longer know if there are shills, outright angry people or it's just a shitpost fest made by people larping has both trump and anti trump shills, I mean look at this post it can be real but it's so cringey that I'm wishing that's fake

It would be an easy victory. The second they get bombarded with nazi memes and racial material Reddit is just going to say, fuck this shit.

newfag

Most of those look like shitposts to me, I'm pretty sure shills try harder than that
You seem out of place here.

Likewise. This place has ruined me psychologically desu.

Wow, what a very semi-professional image you made. It's almost as if there is a desperate need for people to separate and cause conflict between these two boards.

HAHA, so weird.

you're the one crying shill at any post that isn't sucking trump's balls buddy go back to r_thedonald

I didn't make it though, someone else did.

>will was you to ruin like happens to the lolbertarians
What? Speak fucking english.

>we will lose all we gained in 2016
And that is? Where's the wall? Where are the deportations? Where's the muslim ban?
All we've gotten are broken promises.

>Giving a shit what people think about you
How long have you been on Sup Forums?

newfag

jasus christ you are retarded

that image is old i've seen it the past few weeks, but only in replies to threads not actual threads

Radicalize them

Anyone that thinks this is fake is delusional

>EVERYONE hates them
Look who's talking

Hahahahahhahahahahahahha fuck I really need to get around offing myself.

Still at it, SB??

>Acting like he hasn't tried the muslim ban twice
>Acting like Ice are not deporting a shit ton of people
>Acting like he is not going to build the wall

Huh, what do you know.
I guess they don't try. But I know they wouldn't just post "DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF" with no other text, that seems more like shitposts mocking them.
I'm simply stating I didn't make the image, and I'm replying to as many people as I can because I want to participate in the conversation. The second this thread 404s it would be like I'm a new person that has nothing to do with this thread, I couldn't care less what people say.
*Jesus Christ
Not a bad idea, but where to start?
Not sure if shitpost or legitimate tard

Libertarians get too caught up in being ideologically pure to do anything of value

Sorry for the typos

And the deportations are happening as is the wall, or do you think things occur overnight because Trump decrees them so?

Also the Muslim band is currently in the appeals court

Yeah we knew he was a showman, but what was the alternative? If you're drowning and only one guy on the surface says he will pull you out, do you trust him?

Samefag

>hitler win
>Lenin win
Yes, Hitler become the Führer. Lenin beat the counterrevolutionaries in his country.
Losing a war doesn't change my point.

>Trump?
Jewish daughter, self-declared globalist, Israel worshiper. Not a victory.
>Brexit?
Mostly voted by old people. Reddit or Sup Forumsdidn't had a significant influence on it.
>Rising nationalism?
Immigrant crisis caused it. All reddit did was to push for the civic nationalism meme, which wasn't actual nationalism but just masked globalist.
>Far right in the mainstream consienceness
Didn't happened. Being agains't immigrants doesn't make you a far right supporter.
>A backlash against cultural Marxism?
Immigrant crisis, insane demands by leftists.
>Far right parties gaining all over Europe
Again, not far right.
According to the leftists perharps, but they even think that the french FN is a far right party.

This place is for the lulz and Trump cultists kill fun with their blind worship.

Did your safe place get invaded? Can't you take a little criticism? Do you hate those who disagree with you you snowflake. Who is triggered now?

>4 (You)s
What did he mean by this

>It's only far-right in the media's eyes and it only makes those who see it ridicule us
I was talking about that

No, I can take criticism.
But I'm not putting up with pure name-calling and non-arguments

you're posting too much, OP. Responding to too many people. Most suspicious

>The second this thread 404s it would be like I'm a new person that has nothing to do with this thread,

You make it sound like you wont get a new ID just by posting in another thread.

>shilling this hard
GO BACK TO /TD

It means he's an illegal immigrant from Reddit. Folks they're not sending their best. They are sending retards, autists, awoofags, and some I assume are decent shitposters.

So? What's your point?

leave ptg up the little rats rarely leave their containment board anyway . I thought everyone here was a fucking looser when I first came to 4 chan 1 year ago but it turns out the people I always hated were the donald Awwwwwwoooooo retarded fucks

>nothing anyone did does anything or changes anything ho hum

Go be an edgy teen someplace else faggot

Come back when you get over your nihlisim

They're annoying but 100 percent more preferable than sjws. Anyone who disagrees has never had a younger brother/is a huge fucking faggot

I have been posting here before le donald was a thing idiot.

Besides the fact American minds turn from Trump on a daily basis.

Why isn't the wall in the budget, faggot? Why hasn't construction started?

>>Acting like Ice are not deporting a shit ton of people

They aren't. He's only deporting the """criminals""". You don't live in southern california. They're all still fucking here. One of them broke into my car last night.

Stop this shit. We're not fucking shills. All the NatSocs, including the ones I know personally, are jumping off the Trump Train.

Instead of supporting some half baked attempt at a civic nationalist, we should keep the counter culture alive and spreading until we can get a real far right nationalist president into office... if that's even still possible.

Some think we might have to resort to violent revolution, either way, Trump isn't going to get us any closer to our ethno state

haha fuck off shill, they might be dorks but Sup Forums doesn't hate t_d.....

we hate you