Sup Forums btfo

>women belong in the kitch-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Lin_Brown
youtube.com/watch?v=IT9jeK30yH8#t=3649
militarytimes.com/story/military/archives/2013/03/28/tech-sgts-take-heat-after-receiving-medals/78535944/
youtube.com/watch?v=p1jCOkyuzCs
discord.gg/62mgm
youtube.com/watch?v=8ad9e0mO8Q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

-en

What did she earn it for?

She can't get the highest one. Women BTFO.

sage.

this sage

THIS

19 year SPC? Dafuk

women in the military are almost always dead weight. the exception proves the rule

That's a story, not a meme.
God damn the left are idiots.

good for her, she looks like a real badass chick

the problem comes when people see her and think she's not the exception

men of this caliber 1 in 10
women of this caliber 1 in 10,000

This shit is from almost a decade ago. Cheney pinned the Silver Star on her in '08.

She didn't completely suck at her job that day

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Lin_Brown

>See? Look at this, this right here, over here this one look at her
>Ignore the thousands that make up a vast majority, look at this single example

Why do women ruin everything

.are you sure she hasn't got a dick?

youtube.com/watch?v=IT9jeK30yH8#t=3649

Basically she provided first aid while men were fighting.

She got a medal for doing her job.

Looks inbred.

At least she actually did something to earn it

militarytimes.com/story/military/archives/2013/03/28/tech-sgts-take-heat-after-receiving-medals/78535944/

hahaha dumb bitch got medal for that lol

youtube.com/watch?v=p1jCOkyuzCs

Better than shutting down and crying like 99% of women would.

Good. Now if only the regular women were as useful...

reckt kek

>Private First Class Brown, moved on foot to evaluate the casualties. She was exposed to the small arms fire until the maneuver element could swing around and begin suppressing the enemy as she treated the wounded Soldiers. After making an initial assessment and treating in order of severity, she moved the casualties with the aid and direction of the Platoon Sergeant, into the wadi the engulfed vehicle was hanging over. The enemy fighters then engaged the patrol with mortar fire. Private First Class Brown threw her own body over the casualties to shield them as the mortars were impacting 75 to 100 meters away. Approximately 15 mortars impacted within close range of the casualties as Private First Class Brown continued treatment. Private First Class Brown continued treatment in the wadi approximately 15 meters from the burning vehicle, at which time the onboard 60-mm. mortar, 5.56-mm. ammunition, and 40-mm. grenade rounds on board began to explode. Again disregarding her own safety, Private First Class Brown shielded the casualties with her own body as large chunks of shrapnel and 5.56-mm. rounds began flying through the air from the burning vehicle. The patrol leader arrived on site and found it incredible she was still alive and treating the casualties amidst the extremely dangerous conditions she was operating under.

Well, fine, she did her job. But was it really silver star material? I thought it's one of highest medals?

>gets a medal for being a meatshield
Can't say she doesn't deserve it. Women are only good as meatshields in war.

discord.gg/62mgm

ITT: keyboard warrior mgtow neckbeards who have never been shot at.

I never realised that guy was a amputee.

Just adds to how shitty women are.

It's actually pretty dumb that she did, medics should not try to be hero's unless absolutely nobody else can.

2 were wounded and it was an ambush.
pretty Based response.

Imagine being her colleague , imagine relying on her to have your back
Even if someone dies because of her I'm sure that at no point will she think to blame herself

Not women. Betas who enable them every step are ruining everything. Women are just using the opportunity. Seriously, can you really blame women for that?

Good for her, shame it'll be used as a spearhead for more women in combat.

The commendation makes a big deal about the ammunition inside the burned humvee but in reality you can dispose of ammunition by burning it and stand meters from it and it won't come even close to lethal injury. I burned a bunch of old shit ammo I had and a 308 hit me and didn't pierce my clothes, just left a decent bruise.

Case in point
youtube.com/watch?v=8ad9e0mO8Q4

I wouldn't want to stand too close to a cooking mortar round though.

Intentionally misleading to skimmers. Lets review:

>First woman in Afganistan
>to receive the silver star - SILVER STAR
>third highest medal for valor
>First woman in Afganistan
>In Afganistan

They had to reduce the requirements for several armed forces branches to accommodate women, and they cant even put a grenade into the launcher themselves, they dont have the arm strength. They dropped it as a requirement. Thats equality, but women arent equal. Also, the military is shit and has been for over a decade for this exact reason, because women and fags and related things have destroyed the unit effectiveness. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link, so the US army are effectively as strong as an army composed of women and faggots. Not strong. Of course women excel in that environment, lacking real men. Only cucks who want to die for Jews enlist these days.

so does anyone have the original vid this came from?

No returning fire and making it safe is the "based" response. She endangered herself and got lucky

You know what, she genuinely deserves that one. I bet she could at least come close to passing the male fitness test too.

I've always wondered, are women disadvantaged in the seat of a fighter plane? I bet the lack of human faces would even help reduce the whole "oh fuck save the womyn" psychological effect.

Really though, think about that.. what, like 15 years of war and only now can 1 woman get the third highest medal, and thats an accomplishment? Its an insult.

You obviously never served in the military. If you did, you'd know they are useless. Only good for reporting rape hoaxes.

Kek yeah she shat her pants and jumped on the injured "shielding" them with her body,i have bad news for her but if mortar would've hit nearby most of them would've died regardless of one more body between them and the shrapnel.....
She didnt do shit i had a friend in the army that went 3 tours in afganistan and told me of guys who legit got shot,got engaged in a firefight and one sargent that basically almost took and IED blast to the face and none of them got decorations.
Why in a poor and shity military with limited funds you get award only if you actually do exceptional shit not for just "being in combat" and not dying....

She did alright. I don't know if it's medal worthy, but you guys should save the hate for someone who actually deserves it.

I'm guessing either from giving the succ or got waived for the silver star.