Why aren't you concered about an EMP attack, Sup Forums?

Why aren't you concered about an EMP attack, Sup Forums?

What will it take for you to eventually consider the EMP threat to be a real threat?

James Woolsley and Peter Vincent Pry have both warned about this but every time someone mentions anything on Sup Forums about North Korea, it's met with mockery. Haven't you ever considered that maybe these "failed" missile tests were just a ruse? Haven't you ever considered that maybe just maybe, NK isn't JUST talk and really DOES have the capabilities to pull this off? Haven't you ever considered that Kim Jong Un is a loose cannon that doesn't care about the consequences from attacking the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rdk-rHAndNc
discord.gg/62mgm
youtu.be/_b8TyJKcz0c?t=139
youtube.com/watch?v=27Ip7vqqJBE
archivosovni2.blogspot.com.tr/
futurescience.com/emp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dGoSHfI3d5o
youtu.be/cm2G_Pm1LXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Got any numbers for us, or just some retarded picture? What's generating the EMP? What's the yield? Anything?

No?

Rosemary and thyme.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rdk-rHAndNc

>malnourished gooks living in squalor are developing sophisticated electromagnetic weapons

ok

Prepare your electromagentic anuses yankee shankee

So Florida is safe?

Why would I spend time being concerned about something I can do absolutely nothing to stop? I have plenty of actual shit I can worry about.

Me and 20 million other New Yorkers will be down there in 24 hrs :^)

Like what?

nice psychological preparation for upcoming false flag. i wonder who is behind of that post

You know that those heights an electromagnetic pulse won't be anything worse than what you get from radio towers.

I listen to his speeches... he never even talks shit about the USA...

Its all propaganda against him.

user, got some bad news for you , buddy.

EMP only knocks out electronics, i'd be more worried about the gamma radiation if I were you.

isn't the point of an EMP to turn the gamma radiation into EMP wave thingys?
I'm not a physicist so don't kill me.

This was posted less than an hour ago and it slided like butter in a hot pan.

>HOB a nuke around central united states

whoever made that picture is a fucking retard. we all know any nukes will be aimed at the eastern seaboard

The ayys won't allow any nuclear bomb or EMP attack to happen

Yeah, OP could transform into the fucking Hulk, fuck gamma radiation,mate.

Maybe OP should, you know...........get the fuck out of the USA.

When did that happen, Brazil-brah.?

can you post the youtube vid of your webm?

>Why aren't you concered about an EMP attack, Sup Forums?

I pray to god it happens every day

discord.gg/62mgm

I don't know where it is from, I first got it from Sup Forums as a .mp4, then searching for it I found youtu.be/_b8TyJKcz0c?t=139 which shows alot of other similar looking pics and then I found abcnews.go.com/International/ufo-china-closes-airport-prompts-investigation/story?id=11159531 which reports a similar one back in 2010

>muh ayyys

news cast for you Muhkaka soppa

The ayyyys are trying to get humans to kill themselves in a glorious global war.

Not with your hybrid, fucking pinkos

YESSS FLORIDAAa

thanks, here have this one in return

youtube.com/watch?v=27Ip7vqqJBE

archivosovni2.blogspot.com.tr/

the high altitude of the nuclear explosion maximizes the range of the EMP factor in a nuke while lessening the gamma rays, but that doesn't mean there are none.

the hulk is a movie mate, gamma rays fuck up your DNA irl.

Could N Korea pull off a detonation at the correct level?

Based Florida Man is in the thread

Your car wont work. The Gas stations wont work to refill.

If an EMP hit the cities would honestly eat themselves in a week.

>NK uses massive EMP
>hits other countries
>NK gets nuked
I wonder why they wouldn't do this?

Nukes are retardedly overpowered and exist only as a deterrent. The entire idea behind an EMP is neutering a country without actually hurting anyone.

>what are low yield tactical nukes

That face....I'd say it's us they're trying to speak to

Will still give you cancer.

Show proof of any device capable of producing an actual EMP, and I'll start giving a fuck. Until then, fuck off, it's impossible to produce to any noticeable affect without all out nuclear war; in which case, we would have much bigger concerns to worry about.

"EMP" is the new "HACKed" being paraded around by a bunch of uneducated morons

Ok mexico, what exactly am I looking at there?

>Got any numbers for us, or just some retarded picture? What's generating the EMP? What's the yield? Anything?

Here's a good site to read up.

futurescience.com/emp.html

>Show proof of any device capable of producing an actual EMP
are you stupid? beyond the sun and nukes you have the US working on a device that just EMP's.

google. electro magnetic pulse

Can't you rig a microwave to produce one?

shits spooky as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=dGoSHfI3d5o

>Your car wont work
yes it will

>The Gas stations wont work to refill.
yes they will

>beyond the sun and nukes you have the US working on a device that just EMP's.
oh no if the navy seals jump out of a plane and install a top secret device in the street outside they will break my microwave, all is lost

>Can't you rig a microwave to produce one?

you can build a HERF Gun with one

youtu.be/cm2G_Pm1LXY

>Not having your anime inside a grounded Faraday Cage since 2011

you arn't even the same guy, and no they'd just high alt nuke you, because its cheaper. and the prototype of said device was pretty shit.

>NK will get nuked if it hits other countries

implying Kim gives a shit and isn't a loose cannon

Already prepared for this. Better safe than sorry.

You are looking at a warning, user, unfortanely, someone here in pol posted 10-12 days ago about a attack on NK and then a double whammy of an EMP and a nuclear strike in the midwest. I am searching for the thread/screencap.

Gas Station won't work and car won't work.
Both require computer systems these days unless you have a car made before 1990 and a YE old mechanical gas pump which barely exist anymore and certainly don't anywhere near major towns or cities. Ur car won't start and the gas pump can't be engaged.

>Also trains, planes and most boats won't work and all of those require fuel.

Guys, i think we are onto something here, this has been posted a few minutes ago :

" One more week.
A lot is about to change guys.
This is going to affect almost every major nation, but it will mainly center around The United States and both North/South Korea.

All I will (or can) say is,

Tensions will rise quickly over the course of a few days between the Koreas, with causalities on both sides.
South will fire first.
Minor causalities on both sides.
The US will step in.
Initially there will be very little conflict when US intervenes, quite the opposite of what you would think would happen.
Then the nuclear threats roll in, and other a few nations will either intervene either siding with the Norths "proclaimed" self defense or with the South/US.
We are starting a new cold war.
Mark my words, screencap whatever.
Around this time next year it will be a nuclear war."

I'm more worried about timing my steak fries to come out of the oven just as my pan seared, oven broiled steak's 10 minute rest period is over.

my father taught me how to live without technology and basic tools like a man i am now ready to face the apocalypse with a can do attitude

Does not take a emp to shut a power gid. Canada power grid got shut down in 2004 for 2 weeks.

The sun will be the real cause of the emp that will shut down the entire world's power grid. Not likely in the next ten years . The sun is in this down cycle right now.

All it takes ia a solar flare to hit the mid range of the earth and we go back to mid 1850s

Also Russia could hack Americas power grid if they wanted to and shut it down.

We can only hope this happens.

Society would be better for you if most electronics went down

>google mill creek Gest St
>Cincinnati comes up

Just fucking nuke it already. Too many somalis there.

Good, we need a false flag to start this damn happening we all been waiting for.

wow it barely misses the most populated are of Canada

>Why aren't you concered about an EMP attack

because if someone was going to do it, they would have before now. every day/year that goes by without an EMP is less likely that it will harm our infrastructure.

the only thing i'm worried about is electricity to run the pump in my well. but i could probably rig up a hand pump, even though it's 280ft deep.

both debunked. there was a study where they emp blasted 30-40 cars, and all but one restarted afterward.

emp is a hollywood/theoretical threat.

Burgers and shills: you are going straight to the slaughterhouse and you cannot even accept it or try to change it ? How can a country with 300 million people be so damn coward ?

Why cant you see that you need to act before its too late ? You NEED to do something. SOMETHING ANONS, ANYTHING, really.

Gospeed anons, best wishes.

Because I believe we'd probably all be better off without technology for a few weeks. Or something, I don't know, I got more important shit to worry about than call of duty fan fiction.

Because EMP's arent real unless some backwards ass sand or rice niggers have figured out how to weaponize the fucking ionosphere

This. One CME large enough and viola; chaos for all.

Because all the faggots on here take the internet for granted. They're in for a shock when the WW3 they desire starts and they get "No connection found" when turning on their computer to shitpost about it.

*affected

what your picture fails to illustrate is that its intensity weakens as it expands. its almost like you think it remains at the same intensity .

none of the bullshit about only 3 nukes being needed is true. the intensity will be to low . your pic is more misleading than anything

also the united states has been caught by japan firing missiles over japan on a naval vessel off the cost of japan. the great wall 2 in being finalized. south korea is making up with north korea because one of obamas sons (not joking faggot thought he was obamas son) fired rounds on a battle ship into south korea after losing a fist fight while drunk. since then america has parked its ships in the paciifc and the media pretends its fucking around in south korea even the more recent attempt.

china invaded washington state and took over a military base in south carolina a few years back. no nuclear attack . why? america handed over to many nukes to russia a while back because it was caught doing a shit load of racist shit at a federal level to gooks. the rest of americas nuclear stockpile is in ruins because it was never maintained. leaks common and left in a literal pile. metal is known to deform under heat and pressure. visible cracks in 25% of the remain warheads. we cant nuke some one if we wanted to

>Me and 20 million other New Yorkers will be down there in 24 hrs :^)

And people wonder why FL is as fucked up as it is.

>Detroit with no electricity

Shame there would be no police scanner to listen to

Jim Toaster?

because our military is already prepared for EMP attacks and i don't live in a big enough town for riots caused by confusion to be a concern